Dramacow Michael Isaacson / Vulgareconomics / rknjl / Riskybird - ANTIFA college professor who publicly says he wants to kill cops and burn down the white house

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus is a cop lover who died for Romans!
View attachment 753715
I always knew we haven't done enough to the Jews.

View attachment 753731

View attachment 753730
It is not as if the Jewish victim morality is any better.

Eat the rich! More free shit for ME!
View attachment 753728
View attachment 753727
I guess that's how he lost his tutoring job.

View attachment 753723
I wonder who else has Giraffe Dad lived for.

View attachment 753725
Huh?

View attachment 753736

View attachment 753721

View attachment 753716
Mike should really have been thrown to the giraffes.
Aka "look at me saying contrary stuff! Pay me attention! Someone try to argue with me? Please?".

This guy is a perfect example of how certain strands of academia are absolute bullshit. 'Theory' of the type that means rewriting reality to fit your own beliefs is lazy and mostly pointless. Expecting asspats and $$$ for some bored 'fuck you' ideas is the ultimate in spoilt rich kid thinking.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Aka "look at me saying contrary stuff! Pay me attention! Someone try to argue with me? Please?".

This guy is a perfect example of how certain strands of academia are absolute bullshit. 'Theory' of the type that means rewriting reality to fit your own beliefs is lazy and mostly pointless. Expecting asspats and $$$ for some bored 'fuck you' ideas is the ultimate in spoilt rich kid thinking.
It's ridiculous this idiot had an actual academic career when he writes and thinks like a teenage edgelord. There are probably plebbit atheists with deeper thoughts than this long necked clown.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 753715

View attachment 753731

View attachment 753730

View attachment 753728
View attachment 753727

View attachment 753723

View attachment 753725
Huh?

View attachment 753736

View attachment 753721

View attachment 753716
I love how Mikey pretends to be an anarchist and then immediately spouts Brave New World-tier nonsense like "You shouldn't have the right to raise your own child". I'm certain he thinks children should only be raised by a cadre of the Woke.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since when was laughing at someone getting mad? Is this guy getting that stupid? Is it really that hard for his heart to pump blood to his brain? Even sauropods didn't did have this hard of a time functioning and there's really no difference between the two.
Oh, cows always claim we're super mad at them. It's easy to see why. If you make your enemy mad, you're powerful and edgy. If you make your enemy laugh, you're a clown.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
"'Jesus died for our sins' only makes sense if you're a god damn Roman."

Why the hell is that? That's horseshit, Isaacson.
Many Jews have a pathological inability to resist insulting and making fun of Christianity and Jesus, going back all the way to Biblical times in the gospels and then written into the Jewish religion itself when the Pharisees (who created rabbinical Judaism a bit after the time of Jesus) wrote the Talmud and portrayed Jesus in hell boiling in his own shit.
I love how Mikey pretends to be an anarchist and then immediately spouts Brave New World-tier nonsense like "You shouldn't have the right to raise your own child". I'm certain he thinks children should only be raised by a cadre of the Woke.
No, see, in anarchism, everyone totally 100% agrees that people like Professor Giraffe are right and that you shouldn't have the right to raise your own kid. Everyone will absolutely voluntarily agree to institute the Brave New World style utopia Giraffe and his SJW buddies want.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is really emblematic of lazy, toxic internet leftism/anti-capitalism. Jesus was enough of a rabble-rouser that he only lasted a week once he went to Jerusalem and got the attention of anyone who mattered. How much more militant should he have been, should he have tried for the land speed record in getting crucified?

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
This is really emblematic of lazy, toxic internet leftism/anti-capitalism. Jesus was enough of a rabble-rouser that he only lasted a week once he went to Jerusalem and got the attention of anyone who mattered. How much more militant should he have been, should he have tried for the land speed record in getting crucified?
He should have decapitated Ponctius Pilate, lynched the Sanhedrin for being cop-lovers, and put Mary Magdalene (who was secretly a black gay tranny) in charge.

noxx

craning creep
kiwifarms.net
I binge read through this entire thread and even made an account just to post this: I am sincerely worried for all of you.

If you compare early pics of Mikey to more current ones a deeply concerning trend becomes visible: his neck is growing. I'm still attempting to quantify the rate at which it's growing and what triggers its explosive growth, but one thing is clear. His power grows. Stay safe out there.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 753715

View attachment 753731

View attachment 753730

View attachment 753728
View attachment 753727

View attachment 753723

View attachment 753725
Huh?

View attachment 753736

View attachment 753721

View attachment 753716
I'd rather be a Roman than a pretentious commie edgelord douchebag,

Rome lasted thousands of years from the Iron Age to the beginning of the Middle Ages at the very least. Heck, they lasted into the beginnings of the Renaissance/Early Modern Period if you throw in the Byzantines, and you should because they were a direct continuation of the Roman Empire that simply spoke Greek instead of Latin, and was one of the most important and influential cultures in world history.

Hell, he's typing his angry edgelord rhetoric in a language that uses Latin script.

The Soviet Union (arguably the closest thing to a success story for communism) lasted less than a century and is hated and reviled as a totalitarian nightmare by most.

The People's Republic of China is a powerful nation that is still in existence today, but it only got that way because Deng Xiaoping abandoned the actual practice of communism and instead adopted authoritarian capitalism with a thin Maoist veneer.

Honestly, I get the feeling that Deng Xiaoping would have outright dropped the veneer and weird insistent communist terminologies if he wasn't worried about inciting an uprising from the lower classes who were successfully indoctrinated by Mao's brainwashing.

The only people who look favorably on the Soviet Union are either elderly Russian pensioners with a heavily misguided nostalgia, or whiny Millennial SJW's who have never read a history book but did read all the Harry Potter books.

Rome began in 753 BC and lasted in one form or another until 1453 AD with many later countries trying to emulate the Romans in different forms from the Tsars of Russia to the United States Senate.

The Soviet Union began in 1917 AD and ended in 1991 AD and their former regime personnel were pretty fucking lucky that the NATO high command didn't arrest them and go all Nuremberg Trials on their sorry asses.

The Virgin USSR vs. The Chad SPQR

Last edited:

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Giraffe Dad expands the reach of his iconoclasm:

And he saves the best for last:

Shaka, no matter how much strategic insights he had, was unable to pass it to his successors. That's why South Africa was annexed by the Brits.

What is "science rather than reasoning"? Is this some a posteriori vs a priori shit?

He is more obsessed with Nazis than usual:

It is.

So? If abortion were more accessible to white women, then banning abortion would disadvantage white women more. So white Christian nationalists are really doing pee o'seas a favor?

I hope he no longer holds any hopes for a job in education.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shaka, no matter how much strategic insights he had, was unable to pass it to his successors. That's why South Africa was annexed by the Brits.
That, and he was blindsided by the development of breech loading firearms. His tactics of mass light infantry charging at musketeers on the flank worked for slow firing muzzle loaders but not for anything with a faster rate of fire.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
I love it when people make arguments like this, because they're implicitly saying that, in a society that values freedom of speech and the marketplace of ideas, fascism will eventually come out as the dominant political ideology, which kind of implies that fascism is better than all other political ideologies.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
I love it when people make arguments like this, because they're implicitly saying that, in a society that values freedom of speech and the marketplace of ideas, fascism will eventually come out as the dominant political ideology, which kind of implies that fascism is better than all other political ideologies.
Not necessarily: it's more saying that fascist ideologies are the best at exploiting flaws in human psychology to "win" in the Marketplace of Ideas. Homo Rationalis and Homo Economicus only exist on paper.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily: it's more saying that fascist ideologies are the best at exploiting flaws in human psychology to "win" in the Marketplace of Ideas. Homo Rationalis and Homo Economicus only exist on paper.
That's perhaps overdoing the iron-manning a bit. Tolerance and free speech are both called amoral concepts.

I think he's more in line with the oft used karl popper perception, of fascists getting just enough support to militarize and suppress other viewpoints. Which would finally end tolerance, but perhaps not in the way Michael intends it.

The central criticism isn't exploiting the flaws for propaganda; the central criticism seems to be that fascists don't seek to win in the marketplace of ideas, but only propagandize until they seize power.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I should have said "fascism can be made to seem better than all other political ideologies"? Regardless, if people like Isaacson are having trouble propagandizing against an ideology that historically led to the brutal murders of millions upon millions of people and would cause the deaths of possible billions if it became dominant again, that's not a fault with fascism, that's a fault with them.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So if you want to keep your freedom, you have to exploit the natural human power-seeking tendencies so that no faction of the government gets permanent power, because there are others whose own power-seeking behavior tends to counter it.

The longest existing government of a major nation in the world does that. It's called having a constitution.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Giraffe Dad tried to start a harassment campaign (archived):

Vox article. Basically what this pajeet does is to turn Economics into grievance studies:
  • "There’s little discussion of supply and demand curves, of producer or consumer surplus, or other elementary concepts... There is no textbook."
  • "[H]e’s focused on the roots and consequences of economic and racial inequality. He used huge amounts of IRS tax data to map inequality of opportunity in the US down to the neighborhood, and to show that black boys in particular enjoy less upward mobility than white boys."
Black boys don't enjoy as much upward mobility, not because of "racial inequality", but simply because they are less able. I wonder how many economists of his persuasion ever set foot in da 'hood.

Natch. Why learn to read for yourself, when you can be indoctrinated by some noble pee o'sea instead?

Communism = No work!

But did he rise from the dead?

Are you sure it is Judaism rather than Islam?

All Brits have been crying ever since their country turned into a Caliphate.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino