Dramacow Michael Isaacson / Vulgareconomics / rknjl / Riskybird - ANTIFA college professor who publicly says he wants to kill cops and burn down the white house

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Giraffe Dad doesn't have much to say on twitter about Quillette journalist Andy Ngo being battered by Antifa thugs; he simply retweets partisan articles.

Instead, he has an ongoing communication with Gretchen Mullen, writer for Skeptic Review, on the subject of Neofascism. Mike repeats the liberal NPCism, claiming Ngo isn't a journalist and that he "deserves it". What's more, Mike condones Antifa violence in general, claiming "it is a small part of what Antifa does".

(I can't use archive.today to back up this convo; it threw a network error on me)

TL;DR - Isaacson thinks there is nothing inherently immoral about violence. Their group are thugs and they want to be just as bad as the "fascists" they pretend to condemn.

Michael Isaacson said:
Dear Gretchen,

I suppose I should start by saying that what happened in Portland has happened many times before, and as such your impression of antifa should not change. That it did evidences perhaps some wishful thinking on your part. I am perfectly comfortable with what the Rose City crew did, particularly after finding out who Andy Ngo is and what he does.

Calling Ngo a journalist should be taken with a barrel of salt. He is well known among anti-fascists for being an accessory to fascist doxxing of leftists (not just mask-wearing, nazi-punching anti-fascists–I read a story about him recording a DSA member list so that the members could be doxxed). Thus, his presence among anti-fascists could be presumed to be not in the capacity of a journalist as normally defined.

I've seen these sorts of confrontations go down. Usually, the person (Ngo in this case) aggressively films anti-fascists, getting in their faces and shouting "interview" questions. We block their cameras with flags. Sometimes they get more aggressive than that and need to be removed. Andy learned the hard way. Hopefully he takes a hard look at what he does, its consequences, what his goals are, and whether what he does brings him closer to his goals.

As for the nature of his injuries, you don't beat someone up so that they walk away unscathed. As someone comfortable with physical confrontation as part of a diverse spectrum of tactics, you have to be comfortable with the unseemly consequences.

That said, the likelihood that quikrete was added to the milkshakes is pretty far-fetched given that quikrete isn't that quick to dry. This is par for the far right course. After Richard Spencer got knocked in the noggin, 8chan took one still from the video and convinced themselves that the puncher had a wrench the size of his forearm tucked into his sleeve.

But I want to address this "gift to the right" thing, because this is the second time it has come up. Just like with a fascist protest, an accessory to fascists would far prefer to go about unmolested. Fascists would rather recruit, and Andy Ngo would rather doxx anti-fascists.

Holding up Andy Ngo vs. Rose City's fundraiser is no evidence of this in my opinion because it isn't an apt comparison. A more apt comparison would be the one Emily Gorcenski drew yesterday: The fundraiser for the victims of the Charlottesville car attack earned less than the fundraiser for Andy Ngo (and there were 38 victims in Charlottesville). To me this just demonstrates that there is just more money for the far right than the far left.

But back to physical confrontation, since that seems to be the biggest concern when it comes to antifa. As you point out, there are those who say that political use of physical force makes antifa as bad as fascists. This is absurd not because anti-fascist force is qualitatively different than fascist force, but because fascists did not invent the political use of physical force.

It was an anarchist who killed President William McKinley, and a neo-confederate who killed Lincoln. It was the Sicarii who killed Roman dignitaries and Jewish collaborators in occupied first century Judea, and communists who killed English colonizers in occupied 20th century India. It was the patriots who killed British redcoats during the American revolution. Yes, even liberals engage in political physical confrontation.

Point is, there is nothing uniquely fascist about physical force for political purposes, and asserting the contrary cedes way too much political ground to fascists in a very dangerous way. In other words, this sort of reasoning presumes that it is okay for fascists to engage in political physical confrontation, but no one else.

This leads me to addressing your point about people jumping through hoops to justify anti-fascist tactics. I agree that many anti-fascists do jump through logical hoops to justify anti-fascist physical confrontation. I think that is more a function of them trying to integrate "non-violence" into their anti-fascism.

As I have written in Public Seminar, violence is meaningless as anything but a moral signifier. Violence and non-violence are as plastic as justifying the enforcement actions of the state or other hegemonic formations needs them to be. Christ, I saw claims that passive highway sit-ins by Black Lives Matter were violent because they could be disrupting ambulance routes. It's rare that the actions of police are called violence. Good luck finding a mainstream media outlet willing to call what border patrol does violence. The point, as Robert Hale makes so clearly in Coercion and Distribution in a Supposedly Non-Coercive State, is that there is physical confrontation and the threat of it all around us that structures society.

So, in this context, it makes little sense to claim that it is only prior physical force that justifies physical force. I think, as Enlightenment universalism would forbid, it's worth considering whether physical force against fascists and their collaborators, specifically, is justified. I believe the threat their specific ideological aims and their means of attaining them present within the context of a liberal capitalist state are dire enough to justify physical force. This is a conclusion I have come to as a consequence of researching fascism and its history. I did not have the politics I have now when I first began my research, and it is largely this research that has changed my politics.

I look forward to your reply.

Best,

Mike
+ + +
Giraffe Dad is mad that people continues to comment on his interview with Tucker Carlson.

Still Giraffe Dad fails to learn anything in these two years: he still aspires to be an attention whore:

Why, to protect the country of course!

How's welfare treating you?

+ + +

Jews should be in camps.

Zzzzzz...

Ask your thesis adviser.

+ + +

If you're a Twitter Left and don't get fights with other Twitter Lefts, it just means you're so pathetic that everyone ignores you.

If there is one definition of liberalism, it is the ideology that has the woolliest, most inconsistent idea about "violence"

Only in the mouths of SJWs.

Why would one want to denounce an "empty concept"?

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Discovered a super-long exchange between Professor Giraffe and some poor well-meaning woman who wishes to have a polite, intellectual conversation with a man who considers it morally acceptable to assault a man in public as a group. Super fucking long and probably not worth it unless you're into reading this waffling like @Positron is: https://letter.wiki/conversation/59

EDIT: I'm fucking blind

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh-oh! Who hadn't seen it coming?
5.png

7777.png

Perhaps my calling him "Giraffe Dad" had an effect; Kiwi Farm has very good SEO after all.

777.png

Writing meaningfully is hard for you Mike.

67.png

Because they like to hear you talk Mike.

5.png

+ + +

46.png

How many business owners have you personally talked with? Just because business people don't usually parrot progressive swill such as "no borders!", "believe women!" or "transwomen are women" doesn't mean they are "morons".

555.png

The fact that business owners managed to strong-arm governments to give them dough means they're hardly "morons".

7.png

576.png

Places like the United Caliphate is hurting because the government basically monopolized health care, but no this must be a lie because Kropotkin said otherwise:

555.png

Whole blog page. He puts down some erroneous math concerning insurance (probably because he doesn't even understand what he wrote) and the wrong conclusion naturally follows.

+ + +

5656.png

654.png

His hate-boner for books pokes out again:
5.png

6.png

679.png

Divide by zero error.

And free speech is Fascist, of fucking course:
78.png

632.png

Color me :optimistic:.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh-oh! Who hadn't seen it coming?
View attachment 869650

View attachment 869673
Perhaps my calling him "Giraffe Dad" had an effect; Kiwi Farm has very good SEO after all.

View attachment 869648
Writing meaningfully is hard for you Mike.

View attachment 869639
Because they like to hear you talk Mike.

View attachment 869654

+ + +

View attachment 869656
How many business owners have you personally talked with? Just because business people don't usually parrot progressive swill such as "no borders!", "believe women!" or "transwomen are women" doesn't mean they are "morons".

View attachment 869657
The fact that business owners managed to strong-arm governments to give them dough means they're hardly "morons".

View attachment 869660

View attachment 869664
Places like the United Caliphate is hurting because the government basically monopolized health care, but no this must be a lie because Kropotkin said otherwise:

View attachment 869681
Whole blog page. He puts down some erroneous math concerning insurance (probably because he doesn't even understand what he wrote) and the wrong conclusion naturally follows.

+ + +

View attachment 869643

View attachment 869677

His hate-boner for books pokes out again:
View attachment 869715

View attachment 869718

View attachment 869640
Divide by zero error.

And free speech is Fascist, of fucking course:
View attachment 869646

View attachment 869720
Color me :optimistic:.
"I'm an anarchist"
"Fuck free speech absolutists"
?????

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
"I keep getting offers to write for parenting blogs" no you don't. You just explained how weird it is that they would pick you. This means you applied to them and they accepted you to write for $30/1000 words.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy is a random.txt generator at this point. I'm pretty sure he's not a real person and I don't think he ever was. The line about machine learning is just him coming very close to becoming self-aware.
It is completely unsurprising that postmodernist paper generators have existed for some time. These niggas have not a single brain cell of creativity: they're all fed the same bullshit and produce the same bullshit. The 9 to 5 office drone is not only significantly less conformist than Professor Giraffe here but is also making enough money to feed himself.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino