Dramacow Michael Isaacson / Vulgareconomics / rknjl / Riskybird - ANTIFA college professor who publicly says he wants to kill cops and burn down the white house

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Oh-oh! Who hadn't seen it coming?
View attachment 869650

View attachment 869648
Writing meaningfully is hard for you Mike.
So he got fired from his job doing hackwork as a copywriter and then his next tweet was directed at a professional writer for the New Yorker about how easy writing is? This would be like lecturing Beethoven about how to play the piano 5 minutes after accidentally slamming your dick in the keyboard cover.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand why the people who claim to be for love, peace, tolerance, and understanding are always so hateful, violent, bigoted, and ignorant.
To be fair, Neck Boy has never been anything but a brazenly open absolutely hateful piece of shit with no apologies. I don't think he wants a better world for anyone.

This would be like lecturing Beethoven about how to play the piano 5 minutes after accidentally slamming your dick in the keyboard cover.
Except with Mikey it would be his neck.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Giraffe Dad is still sore about the Tucker show:
56.png

78.png

43554.png

I've long given up trying to find out what "leftist" means.

57.png

So you can revert to Capitalism when it is convenient? Sounds great.

67.png

Sounds like brainwashing to me, which is very leftist.

78.png

I won't expect anyone to pay for any writing of his, long or short.

Here is a piece of his longer writing. Tell me how much you'd pay:
Mike Isaacson said:
Replacement theory is about more than just a fear of a non-white majority population. White nationalists don't see people of color as the orchestrators of white dispossession. They are merely the agents. What separates conspiracy theory (white nationalism) from apocalyptic social science (eugenics) is the belief that white dispossession is *directed*. Replacement theory is not that people of color are invading such and such a national territory. it's that such an invasion is orchestrated by a malevolent force.

So anyway, these mass shooting attacks aren't about hatred of the targets so much as a tactical decision in the overall Aryan war against the Jews. In white nationalist rhetoric, Jews are often referred to as "culture distorters." this requires layers of explanation. In the first instance, white nationalism, and fascisms in general, require a political outlooks that sees culture as determining politics which in turn determines economics, not the other way about. Contrast this with Marxism which largely sees material necessities of the mode of production shaping politics which in turn creates a culture necessary to maintain that hegemony. For fascists, the domain of politics is in national culture. this can either be uniform and keep a nation together or this can be "degenerate" and tear a nation apart. Jews, in the white nationalist worldview, fulfill the role of "the enemy" as eco would call it in fascism. The enemy in fascism operates by attempting to create a multicultural society that spurns assimilation and prizes tolerance of difference. According to fascists, this creates a diversity of value systems that will be incongruous. according to the fascists, this will manifest itself in a state apparatus too weak to take a position on anything, particularly the use of "national self defense". So for the white nationalist, the jew is creating a culture of openness and acceptance in order to weaken the nation.

Oh wait here's the best part: they believe the Jews do this in order to get nations to submit to a one world government. Never mind that western nations have already autonomously established two world governments over the last century. So for white nationalists, Jews, for some reason explained i think by race and IQ arguments, are out here leading hordes of people of color to invade "white nations" somehow and creating a culture where that is embraced. This with the ultimate goal of destroying the nation's state and therefore its economy, ultimately forcing these states to borrow money from the Jew.

TL;DR: these mass shooters would likely tell you that they don't hate people of color, and that is perfectly in line with their worldview. but they don't have to hate someone to kill them for a higher cause. i regret referring to white nationalist fears of replacement as a theory.
87.png

No it doesn't.

Giraffe Dad thinks he knows science:
67.png

78.png

So unwoke! Bad ally!

657.png

Try harder tard.

67.png

You are also deadbeat.

64.png

One of the article is: How to accentuate your vertical body frame.
7.png

EBQxdtWXYAEnZe0.jpg

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Giraffe Dad is still sore about the Tucker show:
View attachment 889941

View attachment 889934

View attachment 889932
I've long given up trying to find out what "leftist" means.

View attachment 889933
So you can revert to Capitalism when it is convenient? Sounds great.

View attachment 889935
Sounds like brainwashing to me, which is very leftist.

View attachment 889937
I won't expect anyone to pay for any writing of his, long or short.

Here is a piece of his longer writing. Tell me how much you'd pay:

View attachment 889962
No it doesn't.

Giraffe Dad thinks he knows science:
View attachment 889967

View attachment 889959
So unwoke! Bad ally!

View attachment 889938
Try harder tard.

View attachment 889940
You are also deadbeat.

View attachment 889931

One of the article is: How to accentuate your vertical body frame.
View attachment 889945

View attachment 889946
Every political idea here is so fucking incoherent. It's like OD'ing on academia.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I saw a guy with a long-ass giraffe neck the other day when I was out and I was immediately reminded of this cretin. It was bizarrely interesting in the sense you get when looking at a midget or deformed person or other uncanny valley shit like that. It's one thing looking at pictures or even watching him on Tucker Carlson, it's something else actually seeing something like it in the flesh. Imagine interacting with this guy on a daily basis.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino