Artcow Michael J. Eddy / mjeddy / MichaelSquishyEddy89 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Happy Atsimu day
birthmas.JPG

NamelessBlade

kiwifarms.net
God, you won't believe how much his art and pictures make me cringe so much. I hate it. Poorly-drawn MS Paint doodles that are an eyesore to look at. Even a small child can draw better than him, especially if you taught your child art lessons or take art classes. Some things should never be crossed over, plus he often uses some of his same drawings over and over whenever he makes a new picture. He sometimes uses screenshots that he found on the Internet for his pictures instead of drawing his own. Worst of all, he treats fictional characters like they're real people. In his gallery, fictional characters take baths, wear modern clothes, watch movies, play video games just like real people... And worse, they make a whole group of characters sing songs together, even characters that never even sang in the movies or such they originated in, happen to sing in his pictures. I swear, his gallery makes me want to throw up every time I see it.

It's even worse that (if true) he is a pedophile, which is bad. I hope he gets arrested if that's true.

Badonkadonk Trash

Journey of (spooky) British Accents!
kiwifarms.net
God, you won't believe how much his art and pictures make me cringe so much. I hate it. Poorly-drawn MS Paint doodles that are an eyesore to look at. Even a small child can draw better than him, especially if you taught your child art lessons or take art classes. Some things should never be crossed over, plus he often uses some of his same drawings over and over whenever he makes a new picture. He sometimes uses screenshots that he found on the Internet for his pictures instead of drawing his own. Worst of all, he treats fictional characters like they're real people. In his gallery, fictional characters take baths, wear modern clothes, watch movies, play video games just like real people... And worse, they make a whole group of characters sing songs together, even characters that never even sang in the movies or such they originated in, happen to sing in his pictures. I swear, his gallery makes me want to throw up every time I see it.

It's even worse that (if true) he is a pedophile, which is bad. I hope he gets arrested if that's true.
I wouldn't say it if I were you all, but HE DREW ONE OF MY FAVORITE MAKUTA BOI LIKE THIS.

krika_from_lego_bionicle_by_mikejeddynsgamer89_dbudju4-pre.jpg

ChamberofReavers

kiwifarms.net
I can confirm that Tommypicklesfan1992 literally did have CP on his Pixiv account NakedAlan1992.

What happened is that we got him in trouble with his mum and she took away his computer privileges.... for a 28 year old.

He has also admitted to having CP as soon as his mum walks in and hits him.

Metagross416

Just your average every day supercomputer.
kiwifarms.net
I remember checking this guy's page every so often back in the day, just to see what bizarre and overly specific pieces of crap he'd been spitting out. In short, I'm shocked he's still posting "art", I figured he would've tired himself out, oh, I dunno, a few years ago. Guess what they say about autists and hyperfixations is true.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Spoopy buttfuck crazy insane chainsaw repairman!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before we start this thread, I feel like it's important to lay down some ground rules. Luckily, Alan's written a few of his own for us:
View attachment 157495
Please keep these rules in mind as we go forward :epik:

View attachment 157498
Tommy Pickles Fan 1992 was a lolcow that originally came to light in the Matthew Davis thread. Like Matthew, as well as lot of lolcows documented on this site, Alan is defined by his strange, autistic obsessions. Lets start off with the YouTube channel. The grand majority of the videos on this account are repetitive still frames of cartoon characters or trains, a good number of which are simple questions to his tiny audience, asking what they think of the pictured item:
View attachment 157520

A few videos slip through of other topics, all of them being made with what appears to be a Windows Movie Maker-like text generation program. There are quite literally hundreds of these, so in lieu of a comprehensive list here are some of the stranger ones:

The best part though, and the reason we're all here, are his actual videos. These run considerably longer than any of the text messages or still frames, and they all exhibit similar themes. Many of these are "reviews", videos of him silently watching stuff out in public (such as trains and fireworks), videos of him reading creepypastas or books for tellingly small children, or videos of him with his pet bird. Again, some favorites:
"Me Trying Crystal Pepsi"
A completely unhinged Q+A video, guest starring his annoying bird.
Two videos about the power going out at his house, you can observe his difficulty speaking.
Him showing off two train books of his which are in terrible quality.
"Me Reading The Very Hungry Capterpillar"

Moving on from the YouTube channel however we find even more content. From the past channels listed on his about page, you can glean that his real name is "Alan Hijazi". This quickly led to his Facebook, which greets us with a gem almost immediately:
View attachment 157541
The rest of his about is also pretty telling, revealing not only his city (Atlanta, Georgia), but his past jobs, all of which are as a cleaner. Call me sherlock, but I think all his jobs were a bit of a "disability hire", if you catch my drift. His icon sure supports my hypothesis:
View attachment 157544

Few Facebook posts are particularly interesting, most of them being out of context quotes from what seem to be cartoons. The photos catch my eye though. The grand majority of them are art, and we'll get back to that in a minute, but a good chunk of them are pictures of himself in his younger years:
View attachment 157546
A few more of them are poorly structured railroad memes(?):
View attachment 157547
View attachment 157549

This is all I got for now. Tomorrow, I'll make a post detailing his failings on deviantART. Until then, here are some relevant links:
Facebook
YouTube
YouTube alt with nothing on it

I can confirm that Tommypicklesfan1992 literally did have CP on his Pixiv account NakedAlan1992.

What happened is that we got him in trouble with his mum and she took away his computer privileges.... for a 28 year old.

He has also admitted to having CP as soon as his mum walks in and hits him.

Michael James Eddy
DOB: 18 April 1989
Voter ID: 28001135114
Party: Democrat
1-401-941-8414
95 Rutherglen Ave.
Providence, RI 02907

Alan H Hijazi
DOB: 4 April 1992
REG. No.: 12557992
Party: Democrat
3278 Highborne Cir. NE
Marietta, GA 30066

MJE_Voter.jpg MJE_Voter_Card.jpg AHH_Voter.jpg

Calooby

Christian Rock Group Repentence Tour
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has since been deactivated. Do we call this cow inactive?
Give it awhile. If he is banned from what we've heard, he'll come back. Tards usually aren't deterred unless they're IP banned, in which case they're usually too stupid to use a proxy or a VPN or something.

Calooby

Christian Rock Group Repentence Tour
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been rough without the art cow
I mean, if you search similar things he uploaded and do Most Recent I'm sure you will be able to find stuff like his, if not even more lulzier if that's possible.

Don't wanna bump, I'm lazy as shit and I'd look more but I'm tired. Found his archive.org account when trying to find more on the Tommypicklesfan1992 dude. https://archive.org/details/@michael_eddy

I personally wouldn't even really bother with the Alan guy, he seems extremely exceptional like, really low-functioning. I just genuinely hope he's not in contact with any minors, that would be pretty no bueno.
Did find this out of curiosity: https://doxbin.org/upload/tommypick...e2wuc4DvZtiG|uQTj82vSCcPT2fPHTrDu7FpYNy2IcPmV
Jewish Muslim Autistic Paedophile
:story:

Last edited: