• "i imagine they could be looking at this very thread right now and snickering, what with all the attention we're giving them. hello kiwis!"
    "you are braver than I am. [shivers]"

حلال Michael J Hirtes / Mike Hirtes / MHirtes / RektByLife / Slep / I Want CAKE / Totem SanicChris obsessed old man, A-Log 2.0, EXTENSIVE history of online fuckery in fur community

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by yawning sneasel, Jul 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Who's the biggest A-Log now?

1. Anthony Logatto / A-Log (the original)

40 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Phillip Delici / Isabel Araujo / ADF

27 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. Darrel Motel (Christian Fundie A-Log)

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  4. Field Marshal Crappenberg / Roketsune

10 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Michael Hirtes / Slep / Totem Sanic

194 vote(s)
    71.3%
  1. You might want to take it up with the boss man.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    OwO What's This?

OwO What's This? youtu.be/2Z7SafOiCXM
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'd rather take it up with reality. Knock it the fuck off until you have actual proof.

• Agree x 16
    • Feels x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Smutley

Smutley Virgo Rouges ex-biggest fan
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Thank you!

Not that Hirtes EVER had the intelligence to use proxies or anything like that anyway. (and no, this ISP isn't a proxy)

Plus for people who claim to have experience experience (in here, kiwi users). I'm surprised they never understood that Hirtes will always go postal on the first weeks trying to defend himself before going into volcanic fury. (just like he's doing with his new sockpuppets in twitter right now)

But one thing is for sure. While I find Hirtes amusing, I ain't going to dox myself to "prove" to this forum regulars. Your own registration page makes it very clear.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    AutistocLolCow

AutistocLolCow Maximum OverRustling

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheMockTurtle

TheMockTurtle Disabled of crafting

kiwifarms.net
  4. Except for all the times he bragged about using proxies to access boards and forums that had banned him.

And was obviously using free proxy browsers because of the weird text errors some of those introduce to text posts.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. For starters, Hirtes likes to pose and flaunt when cornered. (Ie the equivalent of an internet tough-guy trying to act all macho and manly while being laughed at)

Anyway, how easy is to detect these proxies? Any mod would flag these ips easily by a simple port scan.

Besides, I don't think normal people would rely on these free proxies much. Normal persons wanting real privacy would at least try TOR.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AutistocLolCow

kiwifarms.net
  6. Without revealing personal information, @AutistocLolCow is not located within the continental US, and they are NOT behind a proxy or VPN service. So the chances of them being Hirtes is all of 0%

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Without arguing about whether the guy is or isn't Hirtes: There is a market for getting access to remote IPs that don't identify as either, as there are niche websites scattered across the internet these days that won't even let you attempt to register if you don't pass an automated proxy/VPN check.

• Informative x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Late x 1
    OwO What's This?

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. FTFY

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Not a lust penis, I swear!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Smutley, I'm really happy you know how to check IPs, but did you notice the part where the IP was a commercial address (i.e.a fucking VPN) and that the timezone for his account exists outside the country he is spoofing from?

Did you notice his account was made specifically to post in this thread?

ya join the club

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Null

Null a little fucking dog

kiwifarms.net
  10. Lynch mob! Lynch mob! Lynch mob!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Melkor

Melkor JOOOOOOOLIAN!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. His untraceable McDonalds wifi strikes again.

• Winner x 15
    • Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia i hope u feel bad
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Ok, let me amuse you for one second.

1. My ISP is the equivalent of a NAT'ed COMCAST and I'm using a business internet connection (doubt that Hirtes ever had the money to pay more than a shitty connection). This ISP pretty much covers my entire country (Monopoly in Cable internet).
    2. My ISP changes gateways every 5-10 minutes.
    3. I browse lulz occasionally.
    4. Was an active member of drama_awesome and artists_beware back in the livejournal days.
    If you still think I'm Hirtes, I won't waste my breath since you made your mind already lol.

• Autistic x 9
    • Dumb x 9
    • Powerlevel x 3
    • A-Log x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    AutistocLolCow

kiwifarms.net
  13. Even if you're not him you act like a pompous cocksucker and you should neck yourself. No one would miss you.

• Agree x 19
    • Feels x 3
    • A-Log x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    Null

kiwifarms.net
  14. >tfw a fresh halah thread causes kiwi infighting.

:story:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    CanofSoda

CanofSoda Trippy Fanta is trippy!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. You're implying that I give a damn about that. I never asked your approval nor your friendship hah!.

I find it particularly funny that your paranoia is pretty much syphoning your attention from Hirtes and towards me.

• Autistic Autistic x 15
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    AutistocLolCow

kiwifarms.net
  16. You literally just said you won't waste your breath one post ago, but here you are, still wasting it.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia i hope u feel bad
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Send us a pic of your penis with a timestamp and we'll confirm/deny.

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Melkor

Melkor JOOOOOOOLIAN!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. What infighting? This dude joined a fucking day ago.

• Agree Agree x 16
    Null

kiwifarms.net
  19. He was wasting his breath the moment he was slapped across the ass in the maternity ward. :story:

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    OwO What's This?

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.