Manosphere Michael Jay: Loveshy In Training

PvtRichardCranium

kiwifarms.net
Well, I got his "Message to Trolls" video removed from Facebook, and now he uploaded it to the Pirate Bay.

Jesus, this guy has no fucking life.

He's the only one seeding ATM, no leechers. One comment that's against censorship from some fight the power kid.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to know exactly how feminism has negatively effected the lives of loveshys like this. I really don't get it, in all my 30 years I can't ever recall being mad about feminism.

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:
I'd love to know exactly how feminism has negatively effected the lives of loveshys like this. I really don't get it, in all my 30 years I can't ever recall being mad about feminism.

Well, feminism is all about women's rights, and one of them is the right to say no. For some reason, they love to exercise that one instead of their right to strip and dance naked.

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
I looked at the comments on his troll video, jesus crispy look at all that "BAWWW FEMINISTS ARE TROLLS!"

I should also note that his video has more likes than dislikes, This speaks volumes about youtube.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
random_pickle said:
I looked at the comments on his troll video, jesus crispy look at all that "BAWWW FEMINISTS ARE TROLLS!"

I should also note that his video has more likes than dislikes, This speaks volumes about youtube.
I find a new reason to hate humanity every day. Maybe I'm a wizard :o