Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Siryakko212

kiwifarms.net
I just made a rather interesting discovery...

Notice the painting of George Liquor that opens Cans Without Labels? It's the same painting of him used in the title sequence of "Man's Best Friend." Literally the exact same.
From the first time I saw the cartoon, I've always knew that the title card was from 'Man's Best Friend.' Why make a newer title card when you can reuse a title card from your best days? After all it is possibly the only appealing image in the entire cartoon.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
John K working with Disney on a project? That's a pretty surreal idea considering his hatred for Disney.
Just as I thought I've knew every project John K on, there is always that one that I've never heard of.
This is like the fourth time I've read about him acting against his own opinions for money.

I'm not saying he's a sellout, I'm saying he's a liar, and likely never cared about any of the things he's ever criticized and only did it because it made it seem like he had high standards as a way of reinforcing his innovator image.
Can't really make them on this short notice
I've got you covered.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
Looks about right. Just throw a different font and blow it up somehow. The title card on the left look so much better than on the right. Why is the title card on the right much more brighter?
It's what happens when you download videos from Youtube now, it's super compressed and fugly to look at. The copy here on KF is a Youtube rip.

ducktales4gameboy

git branch -d giant_boobs
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late to this party but.. six years? For THAT? The whole thing feels like a monthlong student project that had to cut a ton of corners at the last minute to get finished at all. Does anyone else get the feeling that there was supposed to be a R&S style super gross-up shot of the face in the can but it just didn’t happen due to John scaring off whoever was supposed to illustrate it?

So fun fact... that awful 50's commercial at the end of Cans without Labels?

It's a real place.
Admittedly this is appropriate placement given the short’s entire premise is disappointing and inedible food.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I remember in an interview somewhere after Adult Party Cartoon happened John threw his animators for APC under the bus and claimed he wouldn't work with amateurs again.
Then we get Cans where even John comes off looking like a first year.

Also wasn't Carbunkle present for APC? I remember seeing their name in the credits. So basically John outright threw the animators that helped make Ren & Stimpy popular to begin with under the bus if he did.

chaunceyslick

kiwifarms.net
Molestation exists in a vacuum. Molesters tend to have had their own molesters.

As for He-Hog, I know nothing other than it was in development as far back as the Mighty Mouse days (and had some involvement from guys like Ken Boyer). Probably just like every other piece of shit he did post-R&S it didn't get off the ground for whatever capricious reasons. (i.e. John being a fuck)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And on a more serious note, look at the horrible backgrounds in CWL. They're shit. If you had cels for all these things they would have been consistent. That would objectively have been better than this piece of shit John finally squatted and squeezed out after ten fucking years.
Honestly, even Flash has their own version of cels; it's called the Onion tool. What John did that was lazy was slap-dashedly abuse the Symbols feature to lump parts of his characters together so he can cut corners on actually animating them for things like walk cycles and so on. He then used the old trick of animating only that which he thinks the eye will be drawn to and abuse baby's first day lesson of squash and stretch. No lines of action, no actual design ethos. Just shit.

The reason the backdrops are shit are entirely because John is a lazy nug and got his teenage girls who just entered art school to do that shit for him. He has maybe one or two backdrops he bothered to make himself for flat shots.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Then we get Cans where even John comes off looking like a first year.

Also wasn't Carbunkle present for APC? I remember seeing their name in the credits. So basically John outright threw the animators that helped make Ren & Stimpy popular to begin with under the bus if he did.
Yes, they were, and they didn't get paid for it. Admittedly John K. paid Bob Jaques half the money he owed them, but he never did pay the other half.

Molestation exists in a vacuum. Molesters tend to have had their own molesters.

As for He-Hog, I know nothing other than it was in development as far back as the Mighty Mouse days (and had some involvement from guys like Ken Boyer). Probably just like every other piece of shit he did post-R&S it didn't get off the ground for whatever capricious reasons. (i.e. John being a fuck)
So, then, do you have any info on "Boo Boo and the Man"? (Or the other Yogi shorts, even?)

BeepMareep

Mildy perturbed
kiwifarms.net
Those who are systematically abused as a child can end up being abusers themselves. If you have an especially sociopathic caretaker as a kid, this behavior can be learned and passed down. I was completely not surprised when I found out John K. abused girls. There are so many signs of abuse portrayal in his cartoons, especially with Ren.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late to this party but.. six years? For THAT? The whole thing feels like a monthlong student project that had to cut a ton of corners at the last minute to get finished at all. Does anyone else get the feeling that there was supposed to be a R&S style super gross-up shot of the face in the can but it just didn’t happen due to John scaring off whoever was supposed to illustrate it?
I was under the impression you weren't ever supposed to see it at all and left questioning what it actually looked like or if it was even real or not, but then one of the kids actually tries to eat it off a spoon, which spoiled the whole joke imo.

Wait, if he was molested as a teenager, how can he see nothing wrong with what he did to those teenage girls?
I think you just answered your own question.
Honestly, even Flash has their own version of cels; it's called the Onion tool.
No, you're thinking of layers. Cels are a transparent sheet made of celluloid with a character drawn on the front and painted on the back for the purposes of laying it against a background. The onion tool's purpose is to show you multiple frames at once so you can see how they flow together, which is akin to tracing paper, and you can even edit several frames together by using it.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino