Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Somebody made Cans Without Labels in GoAnimate and it's genuinely a better experience.

Ooh, that might be another explanation as to why John is as fucked as he is.

John K. Sr. must have grounded, grounded, grounded his son for 4352862438956348956234785643728563782445(...) years and made him go to his room right freaking now.

(Wah-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ah.)

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Slopes Game Room put out a complete history of Ren and Stimpy and it looks like he's planning on a Kickscammers episode just about Cans Without Labels.

This isn't quite a complete history, needless to say, and it admittedly focuses quite a bit on the merchandise, most of which probably wouldn't be covered in this thread because it was post-John.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't quite a complete history, needless to say, and it admittedly focuses quite a bit on the merchandise, most of which probably wouldn't be covered in this thread because it was post-John.
Roughly half the games are good. Stimpy's Invention on the Genesis is one of the best platformers on the system. Veediots on the SNES was pretty good but a little rough around the edges. Quest for the Shaven Yak is a great Game Gear title. The rest of the games are pretty bad.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a games-focused channel, so Dan had to put a heavy emphasis on the games.

But the other big draw to his channel are his cheeky lists of terrible crowdfunding campaigns, so this segways pretty well into his upcoming Cans Without Labels video, which I believe was a campaign he backed.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
How has John K not end up homeless yet? He got outted as a pedo. Wouldn't the IRS tell him to pack up and live in the streets? How is he making money still if he got kicked out of the animation business?

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
It is a games-focused channel, so Dan had to put a heavy emphasis on the games.

But the other big draw to his channel are his cheeky lists of terrible crowdfunding campaigns, so this segways pretty well into his upcoming Cans Without Labels video, which I believe was a campaign he backed.
Can't wait for him to squat and poo-poo all over it.
Wouldn't the IRS tell him to pack up and live in the streets?
That's not how that works.
How is he making money still if he got kicked out of the animation business?
He's probably still coasting on all the money he embezzled from producers, his employees and the Kickstarter. His resources are probably hemorrhaging since now he's agreed at long last to be part of the documentary & he published CWL as a last ditch effort to recover some sort of credibility.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for him to squat and poo-poo all over it.

That's not how that works.

He's probably still coasting on all the money he embezzled from producers, his employees and the Kickstarter. His resources are probably hemorrhaging since now he's agreed at long last to be part of the documentary & he published CWL as a last ditch effort to recover some sort of credibility.
Motherfucker! That's a damn shame. Hobos would have loved an artist drawing them eating shoes from boxes. That guy needs some real help and not just money bs.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I think he still gets, like, a little bit from the original R&S. Royalties from the songs he's credited on and stuff. But even that isn't much.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, it got taken down. Well, I hope he can get it back up, and I do hope that he can get that Kickscammers up too.
He hasn't mentioned anything about it on his Twitter yet. Will let you know what's going on.

I suspect shenanigans.

EDIT: This is referring to Dan Ibbertson's Twitter. I suspect that John or one of his stans may have had a hand in removing the video.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't mentioned anything about it on his Twitter yet. Will let you know what's going on.

I suspect shenanigans.
John K. is not a traditional lolcow that whines to his fans about shit on a daily basis. Doesn't seem to be the type of person to interact through social media unless it is through his drawings.

He's only a lolcow (other than the pedo shit) because he talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk, except he doesn't really interact with his fans. Rather his fans commonly...get after others.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
John K. is not a traditional lolcow that whines to his fans about shit on a daily basis. Doesn't seem to be the type of person to interact through social media unless it is through his drawings.

He's only a lolcow (other than the pedo shit) because he talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk, except he doesn't really interact with his fans. Rather his fans commonly...get after others.
Not John. The guy who made the above now-gone video.

Sexy Times Hitler

Got more soul than a sock with a hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally decided to bite the bullet and watch CWL.

I laughed less for the humor and moreso at how something can be so staggeringly misconceived, the fact that this took 7+ years and six figures to make, and how something can look/sound/feel so shitty despite John's endless bitching about quality.

This may be one of the worst swan songs to a creator's career that I've ever seen.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino