Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Slopes Game Room put out a complete history of Ren and Stimpy and it looks like he's planning on a Kickscammers episode just about Cans Without Labels.

This isn't quite a complete history, needless to say, and it admittedly focuses quite a bit on the merchandise, most of which probably wouldn't be covered in this thread because it was post-John.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't quite a complete history, needless to say, and it admittedly focuses quite a bit on the merchandise, most of which probably wouldn't be covered in this thread because it was post-John.
Roughly half the games are good. Stimpy's Invention on the Genesis is one of the best platformers on the system. Veediots on the SNES was pretty good but a little rough around the edges. Quest for the Shaven Yak is a great Game Gear title. The rest of the games are pretty bad.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a games-focused channel, so Dan had to put a heavy emphasis on the games.

But the other big draw to his channel are his cheeky lists of terrible crowdfunding campaigns, so this segways pretty well into his upcoming Cans Without Labels video, which I believe was a campaign he backed.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
How has John K not end up homeless yet? He got outted as a pedo. Wouldn't the IRS tell him to pack up and live in the streets? How is he making money still if he got kicked out of the animation business?

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a games-focused channel, so Dan had to put a heavy emphasis on the games.

But the other big draw to his channel are his cheeky lists of terrible crowdfunding campaigns, so this segways pretty well into his upcoming Cans Without Labels video, which I believe was a campaign he backed.
Can't wait for him to squat and poo-poo all over it.
Wouldn't the IRS tell him to pack up and live in the streets?
That's not how that works.
How is he making money still if he got kicked out of the animation business?
He's probably still coasting on all the money he embezzled from producers, his employees and the Kickstarter. His resources are probably hemorrhaging since now he's agreed at long last to be part of the documentary & he published CWL as a last ditch effort to recover some sort of credibility.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for him to squat and poo-poo all over it.

That's not how that works.

He's probably still coasting on all the money he embezzled from producers, his employees and the Kickstarter. His resources are probably hemorrhaging since now he's agreed at long last to be part of the documentary & he published CWL as a last ditch effort to recover some sort of credibility.
Motherfucker! That's a damn shame. Hobos would have loved an artist drawing them eating shoes from boxes. That guy needs some real help and not just money bs.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I think he still gets, like, a little bit from the original R&S. Royalties from the songs he's credited on and stuff. But even that isn't much.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, it got taken down. Well, I hope he can get it back up, and I do hope that he can get that Kickscammers up too.
He hasn't mentioned anything about it on his Twitter yet. Will let you know what's going on.

I suspect shenanigans.

EDIT: This is referring to Dan Ibbertson's Twitter. I suspect that John or one of his stans may have had a hand in removing the video.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't mentioned anything about it on his Twitter yet. Will let you know what's going on.

I suspect shenanigans.
John K. is not a traditional lolcow that whines to his fans about shit on a daily basis. Doesn't seem to be the type of person to interact through social media unless it is through his drawings.

He's only a lolcow (other than the pedo shit) because he talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk, except he doesn't really interact with his fans. Rather his fans commonly...get after others.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
John K. is not a traditional lolcow that whines to his fans about shit on a daily basis. Doesn't seem to be the type of person to interact through social media unless it is through his drawings.

He's only a lolcow (other than the pedo shit) because he talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk, except he doesn't really interact with his fans. Rather his fans commonly...get after others.
Not John. The guy who made the above now-gone video.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally decided to bite the bullet and watch CWL.

I laughed less for the humor and moreso at how something can be so staggeringly misconceived, the fact that this took 7+ years and six figures to make, and how something can look/sound/feel so shitty despite John's endless bitching about quality.

This may be one of the worst swan songs to a creator's career that I've ever seen.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: This is referring to Dan Ibbertson's Twitter. I suspect that John or one of his stans may have had a hand in removing the video.
I'd suspect it too, but if he had done it the above video would probably say that John filed a copyright claim, just like he did with Cans Without Labels. I can't think of anyone mentioned in that video who'd want to file a claim, and John's stans aren't even defending him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I finally decided to bite the bullet and watch CWL.

I laughed less for the humor and moreso at how something can be so staggeringly misconceived, the fact that this took 7+ years and six figures to make, and how something can look/sound/feel so shitty despite John's endless bitching about quality.

This may be one of the worst swan songs to a creator's career that I've ever seen.
I wish I'd waited to watch it until after reading all the commentary on it, because then I could have laughed at what utter fuckery it was that it exists.

Instead I watched it as soon as I could and spent several days literally unironically absolutely utterly pissed, despite never having donated a penny to it.