Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: This is referring to Dan Ibbertson's Twitter. I suspect that John or one of his stans may have had a hand in removing the video.
I'd suspect it too, but if he had done it the above video would probably say that John filed a copyright claim, just like he did with Cans Without Labels. I can't think of anyone mentioned in that video who'd want to file a claim, and John's stans aren't even defending him.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I finally decided to bite the bullet and watch CWL.

I laughed less for the humor and moreso at how something can be so staggeringly misconceived, the fact that this took 7+ years and six figures to make, and how something can look/sound/feel so shitty despite John's endless bitching about quality.

This may be one of the worst swan songs to a creator's career that I've ever seen.
I wish I'd waited to watch it until after reading all the commentary on it, because then I could have laughed at what utter fuckery it was that it exists.

Instead I watched it as soon as I could and spent several days literally unironically absolutely utterly pissed, despite never having donated a penny to it.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd suspect it too, but if he had done it the above video would probably say that John filed a copyright claim, just like he did with Cans Without Labels. I can't think of anyone mentioned in that video who'd want to file a claim, and John's stans aren't even defending him.
Then I'm stumped.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
:powerlevel: I've taken an animation class once and I don't know if it's because of the experience rubbed off on me or it's just plain to see but I can sense the short feels very wrong. Total amateurs in that class came up with better skills and material than John and they came in with zero experience. There's also no reason for the opening credits to have so much shit being cluttered.

I'm also confused, $100k and 7 years for an 8 minute short? Not an anthology? 2 years to finish the short for DVD production?
Anyways George is not a character you can really use as a main character in my opinion. It should be his nephews that are the stars, and I should state that it looks like even John was semi-aware of this given they were the main focus. His story idea was clearly missing gags, since he wasted so much of his time on awful animations instead of that. For example, the two characters should have tried to get rid of the face through other methods first.

Like one gag is they chuck it into the trash and it vomits it back out, covering them in garbage. Then a garbage truck painted like an ambulance takes it away. Another one is the sink spits it out when they try to disposal it. Another joke that John should've done, and actually would've explained why George had to shit? He eats a bit of the face and it makes him sick, but still expects them to finish it since he ain't wasting money due to his pride.

Cans without labels is proof that writing is a useful element in animation.
A youtube comment (from before the actual release) said that it would have been funny if the face they were looking at was their reflection because they're dumb. Instant joke there.
It's what happens when you download videos from Youtube now, it's super compressed and fugly to look at. The copy here on KF is a Youtube rip.
Shoot, really? What was it downloaded with?

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I may have posted this before, can't remember.
But I just want to say, I never liked this asshole John Frickapussy. I always thought his art was repellent, like something Charles Manson would have scribbled on his cell walls.
I thought his shows were idiotic and I felt they were extremely overrated. I hated how R&S derailed Simpson-mania, just as The Simpsons was starting to actually get really good. The media just fawned over John and bought all his bullshit unquestioningly.

EDIT: I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm torn between two feelings. I'm glad that people are finally seeing John K for the hack fraud creep that he really is, but I'm also upset that it took this long for that to happen.

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
So would you guys say Cans is better or worse than his failed superhero show?

I remember watching this on Saturday mornings when it was airing on Fox Kids. I seem to recall it was kind of funny.

To give you some insight into just how warped John's humor comes off as, my parents watched one episode with me one morning. I remember it was the one where they fight the villain who has "destructive farting" powers. I remember my mother specifically saying that she thought Howard Stern (the radio personality) was behind this cartoon.

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So would you guys say Cans is better or worse than his failed superhero show?

I have to give the Ripping Friends this, being able to throw in a not so subtle race joke was pretty damn amazing for a "kid's show."

And it's just written perfectly, if the rest of the show had maintained such cheekiness it'd be a total cult classic.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to give the Ripping Friends this, being able to throw in a not so subtle race joke was pretty damn amazing for a "kid's show."

And it's just written perfectly, if the rest of the show had maintained such cheekiness it'd be a total cult classic.
Given John's history of casual racism, it really taints the joke for me.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
Stumbling across this thread for the first time and I'm kinda taken aback, but not really /that/ surprised. John K for me has always been more of a historical figure than an animator that I have fond memories of which got tainted due to his many shortcomings (to put it mildly).

Ren and Stimpy was before my time and even when I did watch it as a kid, I never found it funny. I suppose this may be because I was always more partial to Cartoon Network and the later Nicktoons, but even now looking back as an adult at their "best" episodes, I don't really get much more than a quiet chuckle every now and then. I get that R&S was Nickelodeon's breakout show and a LOT of cartoons trace their lineage back to it, but it exists in my head largely as a historical piece more than anything else.

Say what you will about Butch Hartman, but at the bare minimum: his transgressions as a person actually sting more considering how many works of his I actually enjoyed. John K being a colossal fuckup and a predator to boot doesn't really sting all that much by comparison. Though with this said, still kinda surprised how he's still walking around despite being a confirmed kiddy diddler but that's Hollywood for ya.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Given John's history of casual racism, it really taints the joke for me.
Doesn't he casually call black people darkies? My memories are somewhat fuzzy on this.
The casual racism also goes into a theory of mine about John's hatred of Scooby-Doo: it's entirely because the character designer for that show happens to be Japanese-American.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Stumbling across this thread for the first time and I'm kinda taken aback, but not really /that/ surprised. John K for me has always been more of a historical figure than an animator that I have fond memories of which got tainted due to his many shortcomings (to put it mildly).

Ren and Stimpy was before my time and even when I did watch it as a kid, I never found it funny. I suppose this may be because I was always more partial to Cartoon Network and the later Nicktoons, but even now looking back as an adult at their "best" episodes, I don't really get much more than a quiet chuckle every now and then. I get that R&S was Nickelodeon's breakout show and a LOT of cartoons trace their lineage back to it, but it exists in my head largely as a historical piece more than anything else.

Say what you will about Butch Hartman, but at the bare minimum: his transgressions as a person actually sting more considering how many works of his I actually enjoyed. John K being a colossal fuckup and a predator to boot doesn't really sting all that much by comparison. Though with this said, still kinda surprised how he's still walking around despite being a confirmed kiddy diddler but that's Hollywood for ya.
He's barely existing as it is. I just saw a post on his blog that revealed that he's existing entirely on the profits from his online store. (He also uses them to pay his assistant - I pity whoever it is...)

Doesn't he casually call black people darkies? My memories are somewhat fuzzy on this.
The casual racism also goes into a theory of mine about John's hatred of Scooby-Doo: it's entirely because the character designer for that show happens to be Japanese-American.
Did you ever see the blogpost of his where he talks about spending a night at the "N----r Rape Inn" (spelled exactly like that)?

He hates Scooby-Doo because that's when the dykes and hippies took over children's programming and took out all the sexy chicks. It's not much deeper than that. (Iwao Takamoto's autobiography, incidentally, talks about how Joe Barbera despised the Yogi Bear shorts John did. He said "I want him dead" - like he was a mob boss!)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino