Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Say what you will about Butch Hartman, but at the bare minimum: his transgressions as a person actually sting more considering how many works of his I actually enjoyed. John K being a colossal fuckup and a predator to boot doesn't really sting all that much by comparison. Though with this said, still kinda surprised how he's still walking around despite being a confirmed kiddy diddler but that's Hollywood for ya.
Not to go off-topic, but can somebody tell me about what happened with Butch Hartman? All over the internet I see people constantly shitting on him but not actually saying what he did to make them mad.

• Late
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
If we may keep on topic...

There's no doubt in my mind that's he's racist.

There's no way someone who idolizes mid-20th century culture as much as he does isn't also sympathetic with it's attitudes about race.
I have already talked about how John is a really big fan of "Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs." And, of course, the big-lipped cannibals presented with apparently no irony in the He-Hog pilot.

He also used to call chicken "n----r food." (As John would have written it on his blog...)

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Cans without Labels really does show on why John K's philosophy of not having a different pose/face for each frame is a really atrocious idea in practice. Half the time I have no idea what I am even looking at because it is so inconsistent and doesn't mesh well.
When you watch the Bob Clampett cartoons that John got the idea from, you realize that in those each pose/face is related. They flow naturally from one pose to the next, instead of looking like someone having a seizure.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When you watch the Bob Clampett cartoons that John got the idea from, you realize that in those each pose/face is related. They flow naturally from one pose to the next, instead of looking like someone having a seizure.
John basically started as someone with all of Clampett's worst personality traits, a fraction of the talent, and then degenerated from there.

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John K did a commentary for the Great Piggy Bank Robbery. I recommend watching this in the background while you see the actual visuals of the cartoon. Or just enjoy The Great Piggy Bank Robbery it is sincerely one of the best animations ever made.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5z3uw4

You're right that classic Looney Tunes the animation is so fluid that each exaggerated face flows into another beautifully, but it's not just that it's the design of Daffy Duck which is just an excellent character. Take isolated animation cels and its still Daffy, a lovable hilarious character.

John K doesn't like making appealing designs, he knows how to do them, he successfully can translate a lovable character like Hank Hill into the Spumco style but he loves his gross and abusive George Liquor. The two appear in this UFC Promo video. It's amusing that Hank asks George "How do you do all that crap with your face?" https://vimeo.com/187722817

This promo is way better than Cans Without Labels, I'm guessing because John K didn't have the liberty to procrastinate and because he undoubtedly hoped UFC would keep commissioning work.

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
John K did a commentary for the Great Piggy Bank Robbery. I recommend watching this in the background while you see the actual visuals of the cartoon. Or just enjoy The Great Piggy Bank Robbery it is sincerely one of the best animations ever made.

You're right that classic Looney Tunes the animation is so fluid that each exaggerated face flows into another beautifully, but it's not just that it's the design of Daffy Duck which is just an excellent character. Take isolated animation cels and its still Daffy, a lovable hilarious character.
View attachment 832748

John K doesn't like making appealing designs, he knows how to do them, he successfully can translate a lovable character like Hank Hill into the Spumco style but he loves his gross and abusive George Liquor. The two appear in this UFC Promo video. It's amusing that Hank asks George "How do you do all that crap with your face?" https://vimeo.com/187722817

This promo is way better than Cans Without Labels, I'm guessing because John K didn't have the liberty to procrastinate and because he undoubtedly hoped UFC would keep commissioning work.
I dunno if it is just taste, but I've always found a better example of the great animation in Bob Clampett's cartoons to be The Big Snooze or Kitty Kornered, mostly because I feel they have better writing than The Great Piggy Bank Robbery (it's really fucking good, but Ive always felt it kind of had a lacking climax), which I feel is overrated as fuck. One would certainly recommend those 2 to John, Mr. John "Animation Writers Suck Ass" Kricalufski. Not only would he be getting great animation, but also wittier dialogue instead of puns and visual gags in a rushed climax.

Siryakko212

kiwifarms.net
Well doesn't this aged like fine wine?
He made comments that are really akward in retrospect

"this is just a guy that can't control his urges...… like me."

oof

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John K doesn't like making appealing designs, he knows how to do them, he successfully can translate a lovable character like Hank Hill into the Spumco style but he loves his gross and abusive George Liquor.
I think Ren and Stimpy are appealing designs. They're iconic. They're the best designs John's ever come up with.

They're also just fun to draw.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I think Ren and Stimpy are appealing designs. They're iconic. They're the best designs John's ever come up with.

They're also just fun to draw.
They are, but has he been drawing them appealingly lately?

They weren’t particularly appealing in Adult Party Cartoon, and God knows the notebook doodles he’s selling for $150 are little better.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are, but has he been drawing them appealingly lately?

They weren’t particularly appealing in Adult Party Cartoon, and God knows the notebook doodles he’s selling for $150 are little better.
No, Bob Clampett is the one that draws them looking appealing.

EDIT: I meant Bob Camp, BOB CAMP!

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino