Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Nekromantik2

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord
kiwifarms.net
I would assume you meant Bob Camp, who is still with us and can still draw, and not someone who's been dead for years.
That's just how good Bob Clampett is, he can draw better than John even when he's dead.

I will say, it's pretty you can really see a deterioration in John's work over the years. It went from a very loose flowing style to just sloppy. Or maybe that's because he worked with other people that cleaned it up.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
While we are on the subject of Clampett, I just though I'd share this photo that John K posted on his Facebook a few days earlier.

View attachment 836721

Just look at how John is dressed.
Note that Bob Clampett is wearing the same kind of glasses John later adopted.

If this were a movie, of course, that would have all been part of an elaborate scheme to replace Bob Clampett and take over his life... But then, how do we know it wasn't?

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
Note that Bob Clampett is wearing the same kind of glasses John later adopted.

If this were a movie, of course, that would have all been part of an elaborate scheme to replace Bob Clampett and take over his life... But then, how do we know it wasn't?
Holy fuck. Does John even NEED glasses?

Holy fuck...that's some fucked up shit I never thought about. It seems he almost wanted to look the part of his idol too.

Siryakko212

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does John kinda look like The Dating Game killer Rodney Alcala in this pic?

Now that you mention him, I can see the resemblance in not only the looks, but also his behavior.

From 0:32-0:38 mark in the video:

“This creep comes up and he puts his face practically in my face, and he says: ‘I
always get the girl.’”

Somehow I am now imagining that this was what John K said to Chris Reccardi when he found out Chris was dating his ex-girlfriend.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Now that you mention him, I can see the resemblance in not only the looks, but also his behavior.

From 0:32-0:38 mark in the video:

“This creep comes up and he puts his face practically in my face, and he says: ‘I
always get the girl.’”

Somehow I am now imagining that this was what John K said to Chris Reccardi when he found out Chris was dating his ex-girlfriend.
That's not that far off from how John was thinking at the time. He fired Reccardi because he was dating Lynne Naylor.

Even after he got fired Reccardi pissed John off, to the point of wanting his name taken off of "The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" (a cartoon mostly directed by Reccardi at Games) and threatening to sue if he shared directorial credit. The cartoon went out with John K. and Chris Reccardi credited as directors anyway.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's not that far off from how John was thinking at the time. He fired Reccardi because he was dating Lynne Naylor.

Even after he got fired Reccardi pissed John off, to the point of wanting his name taken off of "The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" (a cartoon mostly directed by Reccardi at Games) and threatening to sue if he shared directorial credit. The cartoon went out with John K. and Chris Reccardi credited as directors anyway.
I think at some point, John was hanging on by a thread and his ability to make outrageous demands more or less ended.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I think at some point, John was hanging on by a thread and his ability to make outrageous demands more or less ended.
I should clarify this was after John was fired. Not Chris Reccardi. He was constantly threatening lawsuits after he got fired, though they stopped after he actually sued Nick to get the merchandising rights to R&S back. (They gave him a few million to drop the lawsuit.)

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Man he defends this shit up and down.
There's no doubt in my mind that's he's racist.

There's no way someone who idolizes mid-20th century culture as much as he does isn't also sympathetic with it's attitudes about race.
I agree that he's racist but not the reason why.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Man he defends this shit up and down.
Funnily enough, Thad Komorowski took notice of the video and he feels the same - and so do I, now that I think about it. There's too much attempting to defend the cartoon.

How long until Johnny Boy finds this thread and files a DMCA or some shit?
What's he going to DMCA this for? The completely accurate info about him? The info that's been widely available for years? He could, he easily could. But he won't because he knows it's all true.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Funnily enough, Thad Komorowski took notice of the video and he feels the same - and so do I, now that I think about it. There's too much attempting to defend the cartoon.
The cartoon itself is garbage and he keeps insisting that all the things nobody likes about it were artistic choices and not raw incompetency, saying that calling it a standard cartoon is the best review he could give it, when really you can tell he's itching to call it a masterpiece but he knows the climate surrounding it won't let him without a fight to the death.
While we are on the subject of Clampett, I just though I'd share this photo that John K posted on his Facebook a few days earlier.

View attachment 836721

Just look at how John is dressed.
He literally thinks he's God's gift to women.
What's he going to DMCA this for?
The copy of Cans Without Labels we have archived.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino