Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
There are a couple of people who think John was making it all up and that his dad wasn't a real life George Liquor. But I'm not one of them. This stuff is so thoroughly spread in his work that it has to come from somewhere.
Twist: It was his mother that abused him...sexually abused him which is why he was interested in sexual things and physical hurting at a young age.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Twist: It was his mother that abused him...sexually abused him which is why he was interested in sexual things and physical hurting at a young age.
His mom, as far as I can guess, was kind of a non-entity.

My new theory, however, is that John had an Oedipus complex towards his father. (This theory will probably go the way of my original theory about where "CalArts style" came from, but I kind of think it could be true.)

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are a couple of people who think John was making it all up and that his dad wasn't a real life George Liquor. But I'm not one of them. This stuff is so thoroughly spread in his work that it has to come from somewhere.
I can believe it's fake because ADF turned getting smacked over 20 years ago for being a bully into a long sob story about abuse and rape. His dad being hard and neglectful to a degree? Sure I can believe that, since John wanted to draw cartoons and I can see a dad try to break him from that dream. But I can't trust John K on his words; not since he spent years lying and character assassinating everyone he worked with.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He got spanked for being a horrific sociopath = years of violent abuse
He saw his dad have a couple drinks once = falling down drunk
His dad once said something racy about a teenage girl = pedophile

I could easily see him vastly exaggerating minor character flaws in someone else to turn him into a monster.

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
I know this is about cwl but my question is regarding john’s paedophilia is that, where the hell was robyn and the other girls’ parents?

they let their 16 year old daughter (robyn) take a plane to another state to live with a middle aged man, with no concerns, questions or answers. And it’s funny that nobody is asking this because I think the parents should be the one to blame for her, along with the other girl to be molested. If there’s any answers to this I would LOVE to hear.

Quijibo69

Islamic Content
kiwifarms.net
I know this is about cwl but my question is regarding john’s paedophilia is that, where the hell was robyn and the other girls’ parents?

they let their 16 year old daughter (robyn) take a plane to another state to live with a middle aged man, with no concerns, questions or answers. And it’s funny that nobody is asking this because I think the parents should be the one to blame for her, along with the other girl to be molested. If there’s any answers to this I would LOVE to hear.
Answer is stupid people are really stupid.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net

I assume they let her go with him because he was famous. He was going to help her start his career. They had no idea he was a pedo. Nobody really did at the time.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I want my kid to be exploited out to fame I’d come with them and be by their side, not just let them go to this random man and not know what’s going on
Hindsight's 20/20.

If 16 year-old me had been in contact with John K. and he offered to teach me, I know I would have begged my parents to go to him and learn from one of my biggest inspirations, and I would not have let up. Thank god I never communicated with the dude ever.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
And though I don't want to completely exonerate the parents, we also don't know what John K. did to woo them, which I imagine he most certainly did. He could very well have told them that their daughter was a genius and that she just needed guidance. And his behavior was probably not something widely known outside of the industry.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
And though I don't want to completely exonerate the parents, we also don't know what John K. did to woo them, which I imagine he most certainly did. He could very well have told them that their daughter was a genius and that she just needed guidance. And his behavior was probably not something widely known outside of the industry.
This was about the time John's pedophilic urges really began to manifest. So needless to say, few people in the industry even knew this. It didn't spread around a rumor until much later, and in any case, it seems to have been limited to Hollywood (Evan Dorkin, out on the East Coast, heard that John was a shitty boss when he was writing for Space Ghost Coast to Coast, but didn't hear about the pedophilia till the Buzzfeed article).

Chewy Suarez

specializes in canine couture
kiwifarms.net
The reason Robyn’s parents let her go along with John is the same that those girls’ parents let them go to R.Kelly’s in that documentary: he promised them great fame and said their daughters had great potential in whatever field they were in, building a layer of trust, and not showing their true colors until the doors were closed.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
The reason Robyn’s parents let her go along with John is the same that those girls’ parents let them go to R.Kelly’s in that documentary: he promised them great fame and said their daughters had great potential in whatever field they were in, building a layer of trust, and not showing their true colors until the doors were closed.
Exactly. Most parents are not as vigilant as a parent should be, and will gladly forgo any common sense they do have when the promise of money and fame are involved.

I honestly hope that the new generation of parents learn from the mistakes made when they hear about stories like this.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Most parents are not as vigilant as a parent should be, and will gladly forgo any common sense they do have when the promise of money and fame are involved.

I honestly hope that the new generation of parents learn from the mistakes made when they hear about stories like this.
They won't. They'll just pin the blame on something else, like what they did with video games and rap music.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Also "bonus points" if the family was middle class or lower and saw money and opportunity (and everything that comes with that, i.e. a better life) in John K.

I'm pretty sure that's how it was with R. Kelly and another individual whose name is slipping my mind.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino