Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
I'm new to John K lore, but how old was Robyn Byrd in this picture?
download.png

She definitely does not look 18 in this picture and yet there were apparently people wandering around John K's house while he had an underage girl on his lap. How many people knew about this shit and just didn't say anything? It doesn't seem like he was even hiding it.

download.png

That idiot starts off his pervy slideshow with this picture. She looks like she's fucking twelve and has the deadest eyes I've ever seen.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I'm new to John K lore, but how old was Robyn Byrd in this picture? View attachment 861147

She definitely does not look 18 in this picture and yet there were apparently people wandering around John K's house while he had an underage girl on his lap. How many people knew about this shit and just didn't say anything? It doesn't seem like he was even hiding it.

View attachment 861151

That idiot starts off his pervy slideshow with this picture. She looks like she's fucking twelve and has the deadest eyes I've ever seen.
I have no idea how old she is in the top picture. I don't know when it was taken. She very well could have been 18. She's fifteen in the second one, according to the Buzzfeed article.

As for your question... I kind of think he was hiding it to some extent, otherwise it would have come out long ago. There were undoubtedly people who knew, but one of his acquaintances - who apparently didn't - said John had a lot of weird behaviors around people. So perhaps they thought "John's just being weird again..." Or, perhaps, they were trying to rationalize it to try and not confront the truth...

EDIT: The top picture was taken at her 19th birthday party. So she was legal. Doesn't make it any less creepy.

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea how old she is in the top picture. I don't know when it was taken. She very well could have been 18. She's fifteen in the second one, according to the Buzzfeed article.

As for your question... I kind of think he was hiding it to some extent, otherwise it would have come out long ago. There were undoubtedly people who knew, but one of his acquaintances - who apparently didn't - said John had a lot of weird behaviors around people. So perhaps they thought "John's just being weird again..." Or, perhaps, they were trying to rationalize it to try and not confront the truth...
Maybe it was like when Michael Jackson used to hang out with young boys, people just explaining it away as ‘Wow, isn’t he nice to his young fans!’ kind of thing.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how I missed this since I'm subscribed to him (although to be fair I haven't really paid attention to my YouTube alerts lately) but Blameitonjorge made a mini YouTube documentary about John K's villainy. Jorge has a low, sleepy voice that makes him sound bored (so be warned if you don't like it) but IMHO he did very well on this and his voice has improved.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how I missed this since I'm subscribed to him (although to be fair I haven't really paid attention to my YouTube alerts lately) but Blameitonjorge made a mini YouTube documentary about John K's villainy. Jorge has a low, sleepy voice that makes him sound bored (so be warned if you don't like it) but IMHO he did very well on this and his voice has improved.

Like I said when this came out, there’s nothing in here that hasn’t already been covered in this thread.

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
Well turns out John K had no genuine fans left after all

Remember that John K video from earlier, well, turns out there's a little it more to this now, the video was apparently made by a fake account.

View attachment 878031

View attachment 878043

And to prove this video was made by the de facto Blake Good:

View attachment 878030

Him blaming JWB79 seems a bit much though, since we haven't heard from the edgelord Britfag himself in ages.
wonder how John K feels that really no one admires him anymore. Truly must be a sad existence.

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net

wonder how John K feels that really no one admires him anymore. Truly must be a sad existence.
The real tragedy from John K's perspective is that Ren and Stimpy hasn't been popular among the young in decades so the stock of 13 year old girls who are impressed with his work is getting smaller and smaller. It's probably much tougher to find underage girls from broken homes who are willing to chat with him online on the basis of his 3 decade old hit. The heart breaks for the guy, sitting alone, wallowing in his own putrescence, crying a single tear as he feverishly likes any and all Stimpy fan art produced by girls aged 13-16 on Instagram and remembers the days when it was so easy to talk a girl into giving you her AIM screen name simply by letting her know you created Ren and Stimpy.

If he had no fans other than 9th grade girls, he'd probably be cool with it, but even that's long gone

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net

So I was wrong about being wrong and my original worldview was correct. For now, at least...

But John does have a few honest-to-God defenders around, though they generally don’t think he did anything wrong, but are more like “Sure, he was a pedophile, but he was a genius!” These people are the source of any unironic praise of Cans Without Labels you find.

If you want to know what his existence is really like, he’s largely getting by on the profits from his online store (I can only wonder who’s buying from him - people who haven’t heard yet?)... I saw a recent Instagram post by him where he mentioned eating 20 year old boxes of Count Chocula. Somehow I don’t think he was joking.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want to know what his existence is really like, he’s largely getting by on the profits from his online store (I can only wonder who’s buying from him - people who haven’t heard yet?)... I saw a recent Instagram post by him where he mentioned eating 20 year old boxes of Count Chocula. Somehow I don’t think he was joking.
I would guess speculators assuming he'll blow his brains out and the shit will appreciate in value.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino