Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know if John K's dad is still alive or if he passed away? I haven't heard him mention it recently and the last post he made about his dad didn't make it very clear whether he was still alive or not.
As far as I know his dad is still alive. What he thinks about his degenerate pervert son, however, I don’t know.

Trilby

Hello kiwi lovers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And of course after this was captured the comments were disabled!

BTW, there is a link to John K's blog in the description of the video. When clicking on it, you are rewarded with this page.

Nice!

MMMM THATS GONNA HURT
At least one of the siblings managed to get out of this.

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
Its disgusting that when you go on John’s insta there’s no negative reaction nor criticism, it’s almost like a..utopia. Is John deleting the comments, or these are the little majority of his sheeple that justify nothing wrong with all the fuckery he’s did. Even Mr. Enter find his shit bad.

Vatred

Hate to live, don't live to hate. That's my motto.
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone seriously tell me why there are so many pedos, abusers, and rapey people making cartoons? What makes them flock to this industry in particular? It's seriously disturbing. I can barely count but even I can tell there seems to be a disproportionate amount of creeps in this industry.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Its disgusting that when you go on John’s insta there’s no negative reaction nor criticism, it’s almost like a..utopia. Is John deleting the comments, or these are the little majority of his sheeple that justify nothing wrong with all the fuckery he’s did. Even Mr. Enter find his shit bad.
The former.

Can anyone seriously tell me why there are so many pedos, abusers, and rapey people making cartoons? What makes them flock to this industry in particular? It's seriously disturbing. I can barely count but even I can tell there seems to be a disproportionate amount of creeps in this industry.
In reality there aren’t that many pedos in the animation industry. There’s much more in other parts of the movie and TV business, but you didn’t need me to tell you that.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mostly he likes it because Ariel is canonically 16 and she has her tits out there.
I think it’s more that no one gives a shit if a lighting technician or scenery painter gets caught with CP, but so many cartoonists make it about themselves (a situation pioneered by John here) that when they get caught it’s big news.

Now, as to why, I’d say it’s because a lot of cartoonists are mentally stuck in their teens.

AManwhowouldbeaNonMan

kiwifarms.net
In reality there aren’t that many pedos in the animation industry. There’s much more in other parts of the movie and TV business, but you didn’t need me to tell you that.
Personally, I think it's because unless you're John K. with a cult of sorts, you aren't going to get much kids/women to diddle over there.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
As I mentioned dozens of pages ago, there's people who genuinely believed that John was the next Walt Disney.
None more than him, of course.

But people actually thought he was destined for something great in the 80s, when he was toiling in the Saturday morning cartoon factories of the day. A lot of the people who worked on R&S were old friends of his. He went back a long way with Bill Wray and Jim Gomez. They all had that same drive of wanting to do something great.

But when the show became popular it did so rapidly. By the time it got on SNICK it was a phenomenon. So no wonder it all got to his head and he believed the hype... and then failed to make good on it for the next 25 years.

FreyaDerp

hi
kiwifarms.net
He could've been something great if he didn't do sleazy things in the background. Although as a person, he was already scummy, even if you exclude the pedophilia nature.

I mean the guy literally acts more mental than most with serious mental problems. I often question if Ren was meant to be an extension of himself, and Stimpy was the voice in his head trying to tell him to stop doing exceptional things.

Vatred

kiwifarms.net
Amen. And I just get that feeling because it seems with almost every new show made, workers or showrunners are outed as creeps. It happened with the new PPG, Loud House, Clarence, last I heard Amphibia, etc. Though I guess I shouldn't base my thoughts of the whole on the actions of a few.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Amen. And I just get that feeling because it seems with almost every new show made, workers or showrunners are outed as creeps. It happened with the new PPG, Loud House, Clarence, last I heard Amphibia, etc. Though I guess I shouldn't base my thoughts of the whole on the actions of a few.
The Amphibia thing was about someone who didn’t work on the show who made a drawing that was very obviously not pedophilic.

Nothing like the John K. case at all.

Vatred

kiwifarms.net
The Amphibia thing was about someone who didn’t work on the show who made a drawing that was very obviously not pedophilic.

Nothing like the John K. case at all.
Ah shit, that's what I get for not checking into things more closer. The story I heard was that a worker had drawn a pedo-y picture and when people called them out they said "they're just fictional characters anyways". Which is true but also not a good look.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino