Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
To get back to John, here's an anecdote to show how strained his relationship had become with the crew of the show:

Bob Camp apparently used to have a sign on his wall that read "John's Knees," and he let people kick the wall under it when they wanted to relieve stress (and you can guess who caused it).

By the time John was fired, that part of the wall had turned into a huge, gaping hole.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
I wish. Bob Camp or someone who worked on the production may have a picture of it somewhere, but until they decide to release it, nothing doing.
Do you have an interview from a few years back when someone asked Jhonen C. Vasquez about doing a collaboration animation project with John K. (This was before John K was omitted as a pedophile) he said something about both their idea and views on horror and humor just wouldn't mix. I forgot which website I read it from cause it was many years ago. Do you know what I am talking about?

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
Do you have an interview from a few years back when someone asked Jhonen C. Vasquez about doing a collaboration animation project with John K. (This was before John K was omitted as a pedophile) he said something about both their idea and views on horror and humor just wouldn't mix. I forgot which website I read it from cause it was many years ago. Do you know what I am talking about?
John K is basically every awful human being that's ever shown up in a Jhonen work and been killed off horribly.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Vaguely. And I don’t have it. Sorry.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Is this what you are thinking of?

The Ultimate Ramotith

Being a villain is a lot of fun. You should try.
kiwifarms.net
Something else of his blog made me uncomfortable.

He keeps calling Ed Benedict a lovable curmudgeon and having fond memories of Ed's rants, but all I see is a very sad story of a very angry man. I just kept wishing that Ed never left Disney... or that Ed would have gone back to Disney.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Something else of his blog made me uncomfortable.

He keeps calling Ed Benedict a lovable curmudgeon and having fond memories of Ed's rants, but all I see is a very sad story of a very angry man. I just kept wishing that Ed never left Disney... or that Ed would have gone back to Disney.
I don’t know if you know the story about John going over to Ed Benedict’s. He had Animaniacs on and was just raving about it, wishing they could have done stuff like that in his day...

I’d love to hear from someone who is not John about him. Van Partible, maybe? He worked on the first season of Johnny Bravo...

Urvy1A

Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone discussed his enemies list here yet? The guy, even before this MeToo stuff, has a hateboner for other creators like Brad Bird, Bruce Timm, Stephen Hillenberg, and even the recently deceased Richard Williams.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino