Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
I wish. Bob Camp or someone who worked on the production may have a picture of it somewhere, but until they decide to release it, nothing doing.
Do you have an interview from a few years back when someone asked Jhonen C. Vasquez about doing a collaboration animation project with John K. (This was before John K was omitted as a pedophile) he said something about both their idea and views on horror and humor just wouldn't mix. I forgot which website I read it from cause it was many years ago. Do you know what I am talking about?

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
Do you have an interview from a few years back when someone asked Jhonen C. Vasquez about doing a collaboration animation project with John K. (This was before John K was omitted as a pedophile) he said something about both their idea and views on horror and humor just wouldn't mix. I forgot which website I read it from cause it was many years ago. Do you know what I am talking about?
John K is basically every awful human being that's ever shown up in a Jhonen work and been killed off horribly.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Vaguely. And I don’t have it. Sorry.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Is this what you are thinking of?

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
Something else of his blog made me uncomfortable.

He keeps calling Ed Benedict a lovable curmudgeon and having fond memories of Ed's rants, but all I see is a very sad story of a very angry man. I just kept wishing that Ed never left Disney... or that Ed would have gone back to Disney.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Something else of his blog made me uncomfortable.

He keeps calling Ed Benedict a lovable curmudgeon and having fond memories of Ed's rants, but all I see is a very sad story of a very angry man. I just kept wishing that Ed never left Disney... or that Ed would have gone back to Disney.
I don’t know if you know the story about John going over to Ed Benedict’s. He had Animaniacs on and was just raving about it, wishing they could have done stuff like that in his day...

I’d love to hear from someone who is not John about him. Van Partible, maybe? He worked on the first season of Johnny Bravo...

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone discussed his enemies list here yet? The guy, even before this MeToo stuff, has a hateboner for other creators like Brad Bird, Bruce Timm, Stephen Hillenberg, and even the recently deceased Richard Williams.
This nigga hated Richard Williams?

Wouldnt he be someone John would like because of stylistic approach?

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
John going over to Ed Benedict’s. He had Animaniacs on and was just raving about it, wishing they could have done stuff like that in his day...
How did that go down with John?
John strikes me as the kind of man that would suck the asses of his idols, even if they exuded an opinion contrary to one he's vehemently
stated in the past, such as his hatred of Animaniacs.