Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Frank D'arbo

Guess I Got What I Deserved
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bakshi even cameoed in easily the worst episode of Adult Party Cartoon and there was even a Honeymooner's style sketch with Bakshi that opened and closed the episode. That sketch was only shown on TV and cut from the DVD release. John probably ordered that.

Late as fuck reply but I remember for a fact seeing that portion on Hulu for the brief time they had the series on there, completely uncensored too (this was around 2011-2012).
Its the only thing I actually remember from the show

Siryakko212

kiwifarms.net
I went on John K's blog to see anything new. He posted a new blog post just today. There was one picture that really stood out to me.

1610581000433.png

I really shouldn't be surprised, but John K still has that ability to somehow surprise me.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
I went on John K's blog to see anything new. He posted a new blog post just today. There was one picture that really stood out to me.

View attachment 1845994

I really shouldn't be surprised, but John K still has that ability to somehow surprise me.
oh john it's 2021, just come out of closest already nobody cares anymore.
There are apparently people who respect the guy.
*raises hand a little bit but then decides not too*

Deftones

Dickriding Biden
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he really is deep in the closet?
Initially, I would dismiss that type of drawing as just a gag (seriously, how many Looney Tunes shorts that John worships so much utilizes crossdress as a joke), but considering some of his history that I know about that question's not too far off actually.

There are apparently people who respect the guy.
There's some things about his works that I still enjoy/appreciate the artistic aspects of. I just don't respect him as a person.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I know this is pretty late, but no one else seemed to mention it here. Back in December Billy West had confirmed that the reboot wasn't cancelled (like what Bob Camp and Robyn Byrd was claiming back in September), but was merely delayed due to corona-chan:
View attachment 1867387
(Tweet link - Nitter archive)
I said it before but this is not actually evidence the show has been delayed. Especially since animation studios adapted to working from home long before the reboot was announced... so why would it still be an issue?

(Billy West never actually said he was involved with the reboot either. He was "expected" to return but this is not the same as announcing you'll be involved, which he never did.)

It's probably not going through until I hear otherwise. Shows get shelved all the time. The several John K. pilots that were supposed to become series but never did prove that.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
I said it before but this is not actually evidence the show has been delayed. Especially since animation studios adapted to working from home long before the reboot was announced... so why would it still be an issue?

(Billy West never actually said he was involved with the reboot either. He was "expected" to return but this is not the same as announcing you'll be involved, which he never did.)

It's probably not going through until I hear otherwise. Shows get shelved all the time. The several John K. pilots that were supposed to become series but never did prove that.
Was that before he fucked kids from 9 to 5?

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Was that before he fucked kids from 9 to 5?
This was while he was fucking the kids. A lot of John K. pilots never actually made it, but there were a few that were greenlit and never got to air - take The Heartaches, which was supposed to be on Fox Family. It never made it and he kept trying to sell the idea over and over again.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This was while he was fucking the kids. A lot of John K. pilots never actually made it, but there were a few that were greenlit and never got to air - take The Heartaches, which was supposed to be on Fox Family. It never made it and he kept trying to sell the idea over and over again.
Considering it's John, he probably fucked up either by failing to deliver or interpersonal bullshit in between the greenlighting and actually producing. I guess he got those into a couple ads, like the Old Navy ad.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
fucked up man. He needs prison rape for the abuse he causes. Does anyone have a link to his personal Facebook account? I try to find it myself on Facebook but it leads me to deadends.