Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
What about "In Roblox"? Is that ok for the FBI?

The FBI are pretty autistics if they can't understand jokes and nuanced comments.
almost all of them are boomers. They can't even arrest John K due to him losing shit and breaking his PC years after he got exposed. Even when we post proof it happened including the tranny lolcow who has a KiwiFarms thread made for that loser who got raped by John K. Is he DSPGaming for animation Canadian boomers?

Newman's Lovechild

That's nice
kiwifarms.net
It's not that serious.

The wilting daisies triggered by 'man looks at camera' seem to think otherwise. I clicked on this thing because I thought there was news about some new creepy drawing to laugh at, or some other victim had come forward. Instead all you have is to display his icon for a two-minute hate or some dumb shit like that.

What are you going to in the next desperate attempt for content and outrage if John Kric stays quiet? Claim he poured bleach on your head and shouted about MAGA country?

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
He's not exactly quiet. He's posting to his Instagram. But some of the things he posts, well, they do make me wonder...
funny thing about his Instagram is that if you were to click the links to his sites in his bio it will say he breaks the rules even though his blogs are the most harmless normie blogs he ever makes. I get people reported his links due to the pedo case. But all that did is not take them to his site not remove his blogs so whoever thought they were a good idea failed hard. What will John K do in 2021? Not like he has future animations in the works unless he does it himself like online animators have been doing for years. He'll either be a one-man animator or one-man laziness. I'll give him a week.

GorebyHog

kiwifarms.net
funny thing about his Instagram is that if you were to click the links to his sites in his bio it will say he breaks the rules even though his blogs are the most harmless normie blogs he ever makes. I get people reported his links due to the pedo case. But all that did is not take them to his site not remove his blogs so whoever thought they were a good idea failed hard. What will John K do in 2021? Not like he has future animations in the works unless he does it himself like online animators have been doing for years. He'll either be a one-man animator or one-man laziness. I'll give him a week.
Knowing the man, he'll try and still "make" drawings for the ages to come on his Instagram and his blog. It goes without saying that he probably won't be getting any real work in the future.

Siryakko212

kiwifarms.net
So I found out something that might interest someone here.

If you go on his IMdb page, you will notice that among his filmography list, there is a specific project listed called "Utopia means Nowhere." This is a recent project that has yet been released as far as I know. He was credited as having worked on "Opening title design and animation."

Now I was a little skeptical to post this because I was not too sure if John K even had any part of it. Well turns out there is a poster for the film and John K definitely had a part in it for sure.
Utopia means Nowhere Poster.jpg

The real question that I do have is how does he still find work, albeit on very minor aspects of projects?

Rukario

Nidorans With Attitude
kiwifarms.net

If you go on his IMdb page, you will notice that among his filmography list, there is a specific project listed called "Utopia means Nowhere." This is a recent project that has yet been released as far as I know. He was credited as having worked on "Opening title design and animation."

Now I was a little skeptical to post this because I was not too sure if John K even had any part of it. Well turns out there is a poster for the film and John K definitely had a part in it for sure.
View attachment 2217750

The real question that I do have is how does he still find work, albeit on very minor aspects of projects?
That cover looks like a bad cartoon remake of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, only with a low quality jpeg of Donald Trump appearing in every other scene.

IMDB says that the film was released on November 20th 2020, which was 17 days after the presidential election (and 14 days after Biden was projected to win). Obviously they wrote it with the impression that Donald Trump would win a second term (the Animaniacs reboot made the same error) and obviously John K would be adding his own brand of unfunny humor to it.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2217750

What's John Cooper Clarke and Penny from The Big Bang Theory doing in this?

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2217750

I'm guessing fan projects are not out of the question for him. He's going indie now sadly and shit like this is really making Alex Jones prove his point that pedos literally run this world. Like 2020? Like damn! Pay him fucking jew bucks and he is back to animating. :/

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Pedophilia aside, John's colour theory has always been so awful. Without the talented background artists on R&S he'd have been hopeless. Like, what the heck is going on with the lighting on the woman's face & eyes? The highlights are all over the place with some being a more pinky hue than her orange skin, and others being white? It doesn't match with any of the lighting in the rest of the piece. Plus, look at that huge left eye, bigger than the right even though it's supposedly pointed away slightly from the viewer.

I'm so confused.
1622532494551.png

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It looks like John trying to be a dime store Ralph Steadman.
That cover looks like a bad cartoon remake of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, only with a low quality jpeg of Donald Trump appearing in every other scene.
Except Ralph could actually do this kind of thing. Also the cover review quote is almost identical to one on the paperback of F&L.

Eloise419

Turn up the volume with Agree!
kiwifarms.net
Pedophilia aside, John's colour theory has always been so awful. Without the talented background artists on R&S he'd have been hopeless. Like, what the heck is going on with the lighting on the woman's face & eyes? The highlights are all over the place with some being a more pinky hue than her orange skin, and others being white? It doesn't match with any of the lighting in the rest of the piece. Plus, look at that huge left eye, bigger than the right even though it's supposedly pointed away slightly from the viewer.

I'm so confused.
View attachment 2220599
Yikes. That reminds me of the infamous picture of him and a life-sized Sody Pop. Her big eyes are supposed to evoke expressiveness and admiration/lust for her "master", but instead it just makes her eyes look horsefly-esque.

Egghead Jr.

kiwifarms.net

maurice.jpg

Maurice L Dicterow MD. 4849 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 211 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403​

This is the doctor John K took Robyn, and other teenage girls under the age of 16 for monthly or bi monthly pap smears in exchange for no questions asked unending supply of psychiatric drug prescriptions. Still practicing today.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/maurice-dicterow-md-sherman-oaks

https://archive.md/KRT8P
Interview with Kristy Gordon a background painter who worked on Ren and Stimpy APC, Nick Cross' ex girlfriend. John K continually got agitated by her use of color, no pink or purple, no primary or secondary, she eventually figured out to mix everything with copious amounts of grey so not to trigger John K. One scary thing about John K he can fully brainwash even quite intelligent people, Nick Cross still uses dull non bright colors to this very day.
03SAFOposter.jpg

https://archive.vn/BxBCW
John K having a mental breakdown over the Popeye dvd, couldn't come to terms with the bright colors that were used.
This looks like 80s little girl color palette to me. I really doubt anyone used colors like this 70 years ago.

People who had seen screenings of the original film print said the colors were correct and hadn't been altered. In the 00's John K really pissed off a lot of classic animation historians as he at that time still held some sway somehow and would be on so many DVD commentaries and the like spreading insane disinformation to match the nonsensical dogma in his own head. From memory another crazy one was the Looney Tunes cartoons had thick and thin inked lines that was scrubbed away by some digital processing. When you can clearly see the thin, even line on the Looney Tunes animation cels.

Last edited:

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net

Egghead Jr.

kiwifarms.net
How did you find this out?
I found it on a podcast from someone going under the name "That Creepy Reading" who claimed to have done an hour long interview with Robyn, he names the doctor. In the comments claims he could never put the interview on youtube because of the extreme content, so was skeptical about it .

But later excerpts of the interview appear on "John Kricfalusi: An Open Secret" in which "That Creepy Reading" is interviewing Robyn , after the release of Happy Happy Joy Joy documentary her voice matches the audio, so assumingly the hour long interview exists and is real. Also matches up with earlier posts of big bowls of psychiatric pills being at Spumco for anyone to eat like candy. The podcast is below, it's slightly painful to listen to because the people discussing everything him are pretty clueless, he mentions the doctor at 7:48. Also another thing he mentions at some point in the podcast that John K has been involved in quite a few rapes which he claims to uncovered quite easily.

John Kricfalusi Scandal: Featuring That Creepy Reading​

John Kricfalusi: An Open Secret | blameitonjorge​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8Oln7D_60

Last edited: