Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I found it on a podcast from someone going under the name "That Creepy Reading" who claimed to have done an hour long interview with Robyn, he names the doctor. In the comments claims he could never put the interview on youtube because of the extreme content, so was skeptical about it .

But later excerpts of the interview appear on "John Kricfalusi: An Open Secret" in which "That Creepy Reading" is interviewing Robyn , after the release of Happy Happy Joy Joy documentary her voice matches the audio, so assumingly the hour long interview exists and is real. Also matches up with earlier posts of big bowls of psychiatric pills being at Spumco for anyone to eat like candy. The podcast is below, it's slightly painful to listen to because the people discussing everything him are pretty clueless, he mentions the doctor at 7:48. Also another thing he mentions at some point in the podcast that John K has been involved in quite a few rapes which he claims to uncovered quite easily.

John Kricfalusi Scandal: Featuring That Creepy Reading​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhvLIJPuYL8&t=1026s

John Kricfalusi: An Open Secret | blameitonjorge​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8Oln7D_60
Well, technically he's committed statutory rape numerous times...

What you linked to is not the part of the interview that mentions the doctor, but I should note that the guy got his facts fumbled. The "pedophiles and enablers" all worked at Spumco, not Nickelodeon, and were all enablers - if we're thinking about Eddie Fitzgerald, Mike Fontanelli and Steve Worth, who have to be the guys he's talking about. I've never heard of them being pedos...

Then again, Eddie once worried he was going to molest his own pre-teen daughter...

Egghead Jr.

kiwifarms.net
What you linked to is not the part of the interview that mentions the doctor, but I should note that the guy got his facts fumbled.
Sorry about that, it's at around 7mins 58sec.He found out this from his interview with Robyn.
https://youtu.be/qhvLIJPuYL8?t=478
John K definitely committed statutory rape, I think he was possibly alluding to uncovering something we haven't heard about yet. Eddie is definitely a perv and had a blog post of taking creepy pics of John K's girlfriend or fuckbuddy or whoever she was, although she wasn't underage, can't remember her full name, surname was something like Nguyen.

Last edited:

Siryakko212

kiwifarms.net
The podcast is below, it's slightly painful to listen to because the people discussing everything him are pretty clueless,
I was listening to it and I keep getting irked by this because of the inaccurate information. One of them claimed that John K was fired from Ren and Stimpy after six episodes. (Which is not true. He was fired midway through season two). The rest of them doesn't sound any smarter than him. The thing that irked me about that podcast is how clueless when they talk about John K yet you can look up online a lot of information about John K. There is no excuse for this at all.

People who had seen screenings of the original film print said the colors were correct and hadn't been altered. In the 00's John K really pissed off a lot of classic animation historians as he at that time still held some sway somehow and would be on so many DVD commentaries and the like spreading insane disinformation to match the nonsensical dogma in his own head. From memory another crazy one was the Looney Tunes cartoons had thick and thin inked lines that was scrubbed away by some digital processing. When you can clearly see the thin, even line on the Looney Tunes animation cels.
I got a question. Was John K really banned off of the Warner Bros lot? I heard about this tidbit but no one elaborated on it. What did he do that got him banned off the lot? Did the banning had something to do with the commentaries he was doing on those cartoons. Because I did remember reading somewhere that John K was boycotting from doing anymore commentary for the remainder of the Looney Tunes DVD's. But clearly there is a bigger story no one is telling us.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I was listening to it and I keep getting irked by this because of the inaccurate information. One of them claimed that John K was fired from Ren and Stimpy after six episodes. (Which is not true. He was fired midway through season two). The rest of them doesn't sound any smarter than him. The thing that irked me about that podcast is how clueless when they talk about John K yet you can look up online a lot of information about John K. There is no excuse for this at all.

I got a question. Was John K really banned off of the Warner Bros lot? I heard about this tidbit but no one elaborated on it. What did he do that got him banned off the lot? Did the banning had something to do with the commentaries he was doing on those cartoons. Because I did remember reading somewhere that John K was boycotting from doing anymore commentary for the remainder of the Looney Tunes DVD's. But clearly there is a bigger story no one is telling us.
Technically he was fired after nine or ten episodes.

Thad Komorowski claims he was but hasn't elaborated. Somehow I think what really happened can never live up to what it could be.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Technically he was fired after nine or ten episodes.

Thad Komorowski claims he was but hasn't elaborated. Somehow I think what really happened can never live up to what it could be.
There were six episodes in the first season and twelve in the second.

John was fired somewhere in the middle of the second season. How many episodes there were before he was fired really depends on your definition of "fired." I seem to recall a period of dispute between the parties where he might have been able to reclaim his job by not continuing to be an amazing fuckup.

I believe there was a certain level of reluctance to fire someone currently viewed by the public as an amazing auteur, and John managed to blow it anyway.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net

John was fired somewhere in the middle of the second season. How many episodes there were before he was fired really depends on your definition of "fired." I seem to recall a period of dispute between the parties where he might have been able to reclaim his job by not continuing to be an amazing fuckup.

I believe there was a certain level of reluctance to fire someone currently viewed by the public as an amazing auteur, and John managed to blow it anyway.
He was fired before "Sven Hoek" finished production, but he had already done most of the voice work for Ren in that season. So yes, when it comes to finished episodes there were about nine or ten when he was fired.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He was fired before "Sven Hoek" finished production, but he had already done most of the voice work for Ren in that season. So yes, when it comes to finished episodes there were about nine or ten when he was fired.
When was the actual formal firing and why are you wavering between nine and ten? The chronology has always been somewhat uncertain to me. Was there an actual termination letter? And was it so embarrassing to John that he never released it?

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
When was the actual formal firing and why are you wavering between nine and ten? The chronology has always been somewhat uncertain to me. Was there an actual termination letter? And was it so embarrassing to John that he never released it?
The formal firing was in late September of 1992. Three episodes of season 2 had been finished and aired by then, and "Sven Hoek" was basically complete - I mentioned that John made his own cut of the episode earlier here. Thus why nine or ten. (Although "Man's Best Friend" and "Dog Show" were also finished by then.)

I assume there was a termination letter but it's probably long gone.

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
People who had seen screenings of the original film print said the colors were correct and hadn't been altered. In the 00's John K really pissed off a lot of classic animation historians as he at that time still held some sway somehow and would be on so many DVD commentaries and the like spreading insane disinformation to match the nonsensical dogma in his own head. From memory another crazy one was the Looney Tunes cartoons had thick and thin inked lines that was scrubbed away by some digital processing. When you can clearly see the thin, even line on the Looney Tunes animation cels.
This reminds me of a bit in this Bob Clampett featurette on one of the Golden Collections where he complained about the Rabbit Fire trilogy, saying that Chuck Jones was making the cartoon not as a character piece, but just pushing Daffy around because formula, which even when I first saw it, I though was the most retarded take I'd ever heard. While Chuck did love his formulas, the idea of character flaws was a big part of them in the first place. For instance, we all know that the Coyote could technically give up on the Road Runner, but he's just too damn obsessed with catching the bird to stop. This video explains it better than I could.

TowinKarz

I've been a wreck lately.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He really did have all the cards, or at least it seemed that way.

Granted, the behind-the-scenes stuff really was behind the scenes in the mid 90's since all the kibitzing parties didn't have publically-available social media accounts.

But even I, greenhorn in cow spotting at the time, knew something big must've gone down behind the scenes when the guy in charge of the hot new property .... gets booted off the show.

It's not like he got into a public scandal of say, a DUI with fatalities or a sidewalk fist-fight, whatever was going on was never going to hit the papers, if he'd just quieted down and held his nose, he could've escaped unscathed.

But that was too much for him, he had to be RIGHT.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
He really did have all the cards, or at least it seemed that way.

Granted, the behind-the-scenes stuff really was behind the scenes in the mid 90's since all the kibitzing parties didn't have publically-available social media accounts.

But even I, greenhorn in cow spotting at the time, knew something big must've gone down behind the scenes when the guy in charge of the hot new property .... gets booted off the show.

It's not like he got into a public scandal of say, a DUI with fatalities or a sidewalk fist-fight, whatever was going on was never going to hit the papers, if he'd just quieted down and held his nose, he could've escaped unscathed.

He did escape unscathed. Remember the narrative he was pushing, where Nick had fired him because they were a heartless corporation interested only in how much money they could squeeze out of it and he was trying to bring back quality to animation, just like the good old days.

Of course, the true story did eventually come out, but there was a lot of nastiness in the wake of the firing.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

If he hadn't continued fucking up, his narrative would probably ultimately have prevailed. There were lots of people at the time (including me) entirely eager to buy into the story of a brilliant creator fucked over for no good reason by mindless corporate hacks, but now we know that if anything, "executive meddling" was one of two things, along with everyone involved with R&S who wasn't John, that kept the show running smoothly.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
If he hadn't continued fucking up, his narrative would probably ultimately have prevailed. There were lots of people at the time (including me) entirely eager to buy into the story of a brilliant creator fucked over for no good reason by mindless corporate hacks, but now we know that if anything, "executive meddling" was one of two things, along with everyone involved with R&S who wasn't John, that kept the show running smoothly.
If he hadn't been fucking up, he wouldn't have gotten fired. He would probably be an entirely different person.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he hadn't been fucking up, he wouldn't have gotten fired. He would probably be an entirely different person.
True; if he wasn't a petty powergrabbing asshole who plays at perfection, he'd probably have lasted most of the run. He might've also had actual successes beyond the show too. He'd also not have a thread and probably have kept some form of bond with all the former staff he worked with.