Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Rukario

Keepin' it PokeGangsta fo' life
kiwifarms.net
Are you the same guy who directed that movie? Have you finally come back after all these months?

Can you tell me why John felt the need to apologize over something he apparently never did, by your telling? If he was innocent, wouldn't he be claiming he was innocent and never did any of that? And what about Katie Rice?

And how did you get that anyway? Only John should have it. Maybe you're John?
Its probably only mildly related, but i'll mention that "Altruists" was that episode of Adult Party Cartoon where Stimpy did that really racist impression of a mexican construction worker, and featured that scene of Ren & Stimpy miming anal sex with the log and the saw that became a cringe GIF. The overwhelming theme of the episode (or at least what I watched of it) was that they were building a house for a homeless woman and her headless son.

I mention this as only John K and his defenders would ever say any good things or associate themselves (including their username!) with any part of that travesty that was Adult Party Cartoon.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
Its probably only mildly related, but i'll mention that "Altruists" was that episode of Adult Party Cartoon where Stimpy did that really racist impression of a mexican construction worker, and featured that scene of Ren & Stimpy miming anal sex with the log and the saw that became a cringe GIF. The overwhelming theme of the episode (or at least what I watched of it) was that they were building a house for a homeless woman and her headless son.

I mention this as only John K and his defenders would ever say any good things or associate themselves (including their username!) with any part of that travesty that was Adult Party Cartoon.
No you see Spike TV made them put in all those disgusting unfunny jokes and also retroactively put the same disgusting unfunny jokes in Spumco Comic Book and George Liquor: Babysitting the Moron but those didn't get publicly shamed so John has never needed to find some entity to blame for them.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John is an example of where someone actually benefited from corporate censorship because it forced him to be somewhat creative to throw in his gross themes, but left to his own devices, he became completely self-indulgent and just did completely cringy gross-out humor that wasn't even funny.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
John is an example of where someone actually benefited from corporate censorship because it forced him to be somewhat creative to throw in his gross themes, but left to his own devices, he became completely self-indulgent and just did completely cringy gross-out humor that wasn't even funny.
At Spumco, after he was fired from Nickelodeon, there was really nobody to tell him no. Even the producer, whose ostensible job it was to set the limits, mostly just let him do what he wanted.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
What Buzzfeed never published. A leak that should've happened long ago.
View attachment 2750278View attachment 2750279View attachment 2750280View attachment 2750281View attachment 2750282View attachment 2750283
Read the last conversation John and Robyn had when she contacted him late at night February 14th in 2014.
Considering the accusations, why would a mother discuss her own children (Names of her kids have been blurred) with someone she's accusing of being a pedo monster?
And for someone calling for a ban on a Ren and Stimpy reboot, its strange she would expose her own children to the same show she now says should be censored.
Also, note her escape from an abusive relationship and how she's grateful to be with a great new guy who reminds her of John K.
I hope this helps put things into perspective for our family friend John K and how he was trashed by a tabloid rag by a bitter ex who was probably really upset because he didn't hire her to work on the Miley Cyrus video.
BTW, for all those people who think John uses social media to lure underage girls into a trap, keep in mind that his social media has been run by a very competent woman for many years.
I'm sorry, its against my code of ethics to believe the words of anyone who chooses to take a deep fried photo of a screen instead of a screenshot for their evidence.

Try a Polaroid, you might get a clearer image next time.

Last edited:

thadwell

kiwifarms.net
It's that creepy director guy Chris back under another name. (His other posts touting Kiwifarms as the last place for free speech gave him away, LMAO).

Chris, you didn't share one thing that disproves Robyn's story, and you probably didn't have consent to share those. Considering the archive's worth of insane, damning messages these women have from John, maybe you shouldn't play this game.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
It's that creepy director guy Chris back under another name. (His other posts touting Kiwifarms as the last place for free speech gave him away, LMAO).

Chris, you didn't share one thing that disproves Robyn's story, and you probably didn't have consent to share those. Considering the archive's worth of insane, damning messages these women have from John, maybe you shouldn't play this game.
I thought as much but I couldn't prove it.

Given that the guy was buddies with John, maybe he did have consent... but I think it's equally as likely he just hacked into John's account.

Do you know who the "very competent woman" overseeing John's social media is, Thad? I have my doubts that she exists.

Kimbo Tee

kiwifarms.net
What Buzzfeed never published. A leak that should've happened long ago.
What? Then why didn't that happen? How do you even have this stuff if it's real? Tell us.
a bitter ex
This was it for me. A 16 year old girlfriend is not an "ex" to a grown man. The way you pedo defenders talk about minor victims as if they are wiley women getting away with shit is just disgusting.

Further, survivors of sexual abuse OFTEN reach out to their abusers at some point, even years later. It doesn't make sense, no. But processing trauma is a mess, and just because someone has been abused doesn't mean she will fear her abuser forever. I'm no longer afraid of mine at all. The idea that you are "proving" anything is based on so many false premises.

One more thing... as a survivor of SA by a rich guy, where is this magic money we all get access to for speaking up about the rich guys? The idea that women accuse for money is delusional. No one gets paid by reporters for these stories, and speaking up can actually harm women's careers.

Both you and your crusty, horn-rimmed dad surrogate need to get yeeted into the sun.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
What? Then why didn't that happen? How do you even have this stuff if it's real? Tell us.
It's one of the few people who'll willingly associate with John.
This was it for me. A 16 year old girlfriend is not an "ex" to a grown man. The way you pedo defenders talk about minor victims as if they are wiley women getting away with shit is just disgusting.
This guy was talking about how John and Robyn's relationship was basically normal in the 90s and no one would look askance at him for fucking a teenager... Like, he was trying to make it seem like John was a real standup guy.

(John's actual bitter ex, Lynne Naylor, was bitter for a reason. A reason you can probably guess.)

Kimbo Tee

kiwifarms.net
This guy was talking about how John and Robyn's relationship was basically normal in the 90s and no one would look askance at him for fucking a teenager... Like, he was trying to make it seem like John was a real standup guy.
I know what he was talking about lol. That's why I take so much issue with it.

Ever since this shit came to light, all the pedo defenders have invented so many wild ways to keep simping for them.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah these idiots act like nobody else was alive back then and remembers it and no, he'd have been considered a complete creep then too.

Rukario

Keepin' it PokeGangsta fo' life
kiwifarms.net
Yeah these idiots act like nobody else was alive back then and remembers it and no, he'd have been considered a complete creep then too.
I get the feeling that John K and his supporters think all his online critics are arrogant "snowflake" zoomers who never saw pre-Spongebob Nickelodeon, and that it was negative reaction to Adult Party Cartoon and not his pedophilia which is what makes everyone hate him.

Absurdity

Cosigner of Pill Shakers
kiwifarms.net
It's still hard to accept that the guy behind one of the funniest shows on TV in the 90s was this sick. And it was a kid's show to boot. It's really too bad no one had the gumption to take him out until after his career had peaked. Par for the course for high status dudes though.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that John K and his supporters think all his online critics are arrogant "snowflake" zoomers who never saw pre-Spongebob Nickelodeon, and that it was negative reaction to Adult Party Cartoon and not his pedophilia which is what makes everyone hate him.
Well, that and Ripping Friends and similar crap had already ruined his reputation as an animator, but it was more in a "what a shame about John's career" way, not in a "what a complete piece of shit who should be dancing on a gibbet" way that the pedo shit did.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
It's still hard to accept that the guy behind one of the funniest shows on TV in the 90s was this sick. And it was a kid's show to boot. It's really too bad no one had the gumption to take him out until after his career had peaked. Par for the course for high status dudes though.
When the MeToo stuff began I thought that if John had any skeletons in his closet - and I had no doubt about that - he would slip under the radar because he was so washed up.

I was wrong, of course.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While he was one of the guys, he certainly wasn't THE guy, as much as he did to perpetuate that legend. It wouldn't have been what it was without the contributions of lots of other people, like Bob Camp, Billy West, Chris Reccardi, and many, many others.

Absurdity

Cosigner of Pill Shakers
kiwifarms.net
While he was one of the guys, he certainly wasn't THE guy, as much as he did to perpetuate that legend. It wouldn't have been what it was without the contributions of lots of other people, like Bob Camp, Billy West, Chris Reccardi, and many, many others.
True enough. But I feel like that crazy style and comedic tone that made the show so unique came directly from him as filtered as it might have been by the other more stable and decent people around him. Can't watch the show the same way and I hate him for that. When people like this screw up, they ruin it for everyone else. I'm glad the Looney Tunes and the Hannah Barbera folks managed to hold it together. Nickelodeon might have only been trying out the Disney kiddie diddler model of entertainment lol.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Are there people who still support him? I know some were giving him the benefit of the doubt when the accusations were first coming out. But after outright admitting that they were true he still has defenders?
True enough. But I feel like that crazy style and comedic tone that made the show so unique came directly from him as filtered as it might have been by the other more stable and decent people around him. Can't watch the show the same way and I hate him for that. When people like this screw up, they ruin it for everyone else. I'm glad the Looney Tunes and the Hannah Barbera folks managed to hold it together. Nickelodeon might have only been trying out the Disney kiddie diddler model of entertainment lol.
It isn't that hard to accept when you realize that a lot of funny people often have sick perversions and other severe demons. How many comedians have a history of addiction issues? Or have been outed as perverts in some way? Look at someone like Anthony Cumia who has a thread here. The fan favorite radio host of a popular shock jock program. Everyone loved his stories, his jokes and his impressions. Deep down he's emotionally fragile, psychotically violent and a possible pedophile who drowns all his problems in various addictions of his.

Funny people often have much darker personalities at their core. It is what helps enable them to come up with what is often such funny material in the first place.