Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there people who still support him? I know some were giving him the benefit of the doubt when the accusations were first coming out. But after outright admitting that they were true he still has defenders?
There's that sped who comes to this thread from time to time and white knights him.

Absurdity

Cosigner of Pill Shakers
kiwifarms.net
Are there people who still support him? I know some were giving him the benefit of the doubt when the accusations were first coming out. But after outright admitting that they were true he still has defenders?

It isn't that hard to accept when you realize that a lot of funny people often have sick perversions and other severe demons. How many comedians have a history of addiction issues? Or have been outed as perverts in some way? Look at someone like Anthony Cumia who has a thread here. The fan favorite radio host of a popular shock jock program. Everyone loved his stories, his jokes and his impressions. Deep down he's emotionally fragile, psychotically violent and a possible pedophile who drowns all his problems in various addictions of his.

Funny people often have much darker personalities at their core. It is what helps enable them to come up with what is often such funny material in the first place.
Yeah, well I guess it could have been worse. I know of a guy who had an entire wall dedicated to his Cosby Show VHS collection.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well I guess it could have been worse. I know of a guy who had an entire wall dedicated to his Cosby Show VHS collection.
It's one thing to find out that a show, animated no less, mostly about sick fuck humor was actually created by a sick fuck. It must suck to find out someone you probably admired for his wholesome message and family content was a serial rapist.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing to find out that a show, animated no less, mostly about sick fuck humor was actually created by a sick fuck. It must suck to find out someone you probably admired for his wholesome message and family content was a serial rapist.
I've been finding that a lot recently. I look at something realy sick twisted and fucked up in media, and suddenly ask "What kind of sick fuck woud actually write or create something like this?" And more and more I find that the answer is a Hollywood Sick Fuck who is actually doing Fucked up shit to people.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I've been finding that a lot recently. I look at something realy sick twisted and fucked up in media, and suddenly ask "What kind of sick fuck woud actually write or create something like this?" And more and more I find that the answer is a Hollywood Sick Fuck who is actually doing Fucked up shit to people.
There are a lot of people who produce really sick stuff who are actually quite nice and not disturbed, and a lot of people who produce wholesome things who are sick sex perverts. You can't tell what someone's really like by their work.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of people who produce really sick stuff who are actually quite nice and not disturbed, and a lot of people who produce wholesome things who are sick sex perverts. You can't tell what someone's really like by their work.
Cosby would be a perfect example. Still, a lot of R&S content is more fucked up now considering whose personality it reflected. And as an example of the contrary, I doubt someone other than a sick fuck could have made Chinatown.

maguyver16

A rad dood with a bad attitood.
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that John K and his supporters think all his online critics are arrogant "snowflake" zoomers who never saw pre-Spongebob Nickelodeon, and that it was negative reaction to Adult Party Cartoon and not his pedophilia which is what makes everyone hate him.

I mean, even beyond the pedofork shit, there are many other reasons to strongly dislike John K.

-difficult to work with/overbearing asshole
-takes years to finish a very mediocre animated short
-obnoxious limited view on what animation can be, or should be
-art style and skills have stagnated and even deteriorated
-plays up the "celebrity" or "rockstar" angle, even though he is AT BEST a c-list celebrity
-has not made a single animation of worth since his work on R&S (and only the first two seasons at that), which was 30 years ago at the time of writing this.

When the MeToo stuff began I thought that if John had any skeletons in his closet - and I had no doubt about that - he would slip under the radar because he was so washed up.

I was wrong, of course.
To be fair the rumors of him with young girls aren't new, they had been bringing it up on /co/ for years even before the MeToo stuff.

Makes me wonder what other rumors /co/ is right about...

Your quote reminded me of this meme
bc5.jpg

Last edited:

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
To be fair the rumors of him with young girls aren't new, they had been bringing it up on /co/ for years even before the MeToo stuff.

Makes me wonder what other rumors /co/ is right about...
Well, those kind of predate /co/... people were hinting at it in 2006. We all knew he was a dirty old man, we just thought it didn't go beyond legal young women.

(If you really want to know, not many.)

Eloise419

Turn up the volume with Agree!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, even beyond the pedofork shit, there are many other reasons to strongly dislike John K.

-difficult to work with/overbearing asshole
-takes years to finish a very mediocre animated short
-obnoxious limited view on what animation can be, or should be
-art style and skills have stagnated and even deteriorated
-plays up the "celebrity" or "rockstar" angle, even though he is AT BEST a c-list celebrity
-has not made a single animation of worth since his work on R&S (and only the first two seasons at that), which was 30 years ago at the time of writing this.
Let's not forget:
-his racism
-his misogyny
-the childishness that breeds his jealousy of other, more successful creators and allows him to hold onto grudges for petty, bullshit reasons
-the uncanny valley plastic surgery and his reasons for doing it (it ALWAYS looks fucked up on a man!)

Last edited:

PillCosby

kiwifarms.net
Cosby would be a perfect example. Still, a lot of R&S content is more fucked up now considering whose personality it reflected. And as an example of the contrary, I doubt someone other than a sick fuck could have made Chinatown.
Let’s not forget that the guy from 7th Heaven was also a child predator. The more virtuous someone presents as- the more questionable they are in my eyes. Like that mega church dude that was doing meth and blowing dudes while rallying against gay everything. Truly virtuous people just kinda do it without fanfare. Virtue signaling is just a way to accumulate cheap power.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Let’s not forget that the guy from 7th Heaven was also a child predator. The more virtuous someone presents as- the more questionable they are in my eyes. Like that mega church dude that was doing meth and blowing dudes while rallying against gay everything. Truly virtuous people just kinda do it without fanfare. Virtue signaling is just a way to accumulate cheap power.
Should he get a page too or just a Hollywood pedos and degenerates like him including dan schinider