Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I assume the Japanese came to them and that's how it happened. Money is money, after all.
Exactly. There was probably some Japanese executive that liked Rea and Stimpy so they decided to reach out to have them do a game. John will do anything for a paycheck.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet despite all those ads his shitty company made, I've never seen any of them. Not a single one of my bells are ringing when I see them, meaning they weren't big campaigns or put on a lot of stations.

Correction, I believe I've seen a grand total of one of those ads; the Old Navy flare jeans actually was something I vaguely remembered seeing at some point or another. Still going to state they were likely not big campaigns or aired on a lot of stations though.

I bet John fucked up deadlines there too and that's why they only aired rarely in localized spots.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I definitely remember the Cadbury's one. Never realised that was a John K though.
It can be a surprise finding out who made these later. I'm sure to John it was just a job.

Eloise419

Turn up the volume with Agree!
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, sorry to derail the train of thought that's currently in the thread (sort of), but do you ever notice how for as much as Kuckfalusi hates anything and everything past 1970, he still keeps his hair in style with the times (late 60s he had a shag, 70s he had a male Farrah flip, that pic with Clampett made his look like David Lee Roth in Van Halen, late 80s he had a mullet, etc.)?

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And indeed, Carl Macek helped sell R&S to Nickelodeon, by convincing John to give up the rights to those characters to Nick (he was apparently very invested in Jimmy the Idiot Boy).
Didn't John end up with the rights to Jimmy the Idiot Boy? He did continue to use the character, even for such relatively high profile things as the Bjork video.

redbarchetta

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, sorry to derail the train of thought that's currently in the thread (sort of), but do you ever notice how for as much as Kuckfalusi hates anything and everything past 1970, he still keeps his hair in style with the times (late 60s he had a shag, 70s he had a male Farrah flip, that pic with Clampett made his look like David Lee Roth in Van Halen, late 80s he had a mullet, etc.)?
I wouldn't say he hates everything past 1970. He only dates post-1980 girls, after all.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Ever since about 1989 or so he's tried to look like Bob Clampett did. Make of that what you will.

Didn't John end up with the rights to Jimmy the Idiot Boy? He did continue to use the character, even for such relatively high profile things as the Bjork video.
He didn't want to sell them. In the original show idea, Ren and Stimpy were basically minor characters, so he thought he could let them go.

I wouldn't say he hates everything past 1970. He only dates post-1980 girls, after all.
Post-2000 girls now.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't want to sell them. In the original show idea, Ren and Stimpy were basically minor characters, so he thought he could let them go.
True. The original idea was that there was a cast of characters that Ren and Stimpy we're just a part of.
lf.jpeg

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
Just made it through the thread start to finish and it's been intense. @Steamboat_Bill I want to thank you for being very educational about animation. I wouldn't be surprised if you taught classes on animation history and the students had a blast.

John K is an absolutely disgusting degenerate that deserves every negative opinion about him. Yet despite that I can still enjoy the original run of Ren & Stimpy and having a good team to dial back his fuckery has to be why. I hope his greasy pedo butt buddy comes back to the thread, the way he misrepresented age of consent laws and showed iffy screen shots that don't disprove any claims deserves all the mockery in the world.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Just made it through the thread start to finish and it's been intense. @Steamboat_Bill I want to thank you for being very educational about animation. I wouldn't be surprised if you taught classes on animation history and the students had a blast.

John K is an absolutely disgusting degenerate that deserves every negative opinion about him. Yet despite that I can still enjoy the original run of Ren & Stimpy and having a good team to dial back his fuckery has to be why. I hope his greasy pedo butt buddy comes back to the thread, the way he misrepresented age of consent laws and showed iffy screen shots that don't disprove any claims deserves all the mockery in the world.
I don't teach anything, but John's always been kind of a subject of interest for me. He's an incredibly interesting character - and a rather pitiful one, too, if you think about it.

If the guy comes back, I wonder what new stupid argument he's going to try and make...

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Did we ever find any actual footage of Johnny-boy's contribution to "Utopia means nowhere"? Or was his white knight just bigging up the project with nothing to show of it?

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Did we ever find any actual footage of Johnny-boy's contribution to "Utopia means nowhere"? Or was his white knight just bigging up the project with nothing to show of it?
He did apparently make it but since nobody even wants to bootleg the film...

Rukario

Keepin' it PokeGangsta fo' life
kiwifarms.net
True. The original idea was that there was a cast of characters that Ren and Stimpy we're just a part of.
View attachment 2901931
Why is it that the "Mom" character resembles the character of the same name in Cow and Chicken (with the upper half of her torso invisible)? Did R&S have a big influence in the development of C&C or even have any of John's involvement in it?

He did apparently make it but since nobody even wants to bootleg the film...
Its unlikely anybody saw it either. It was released a few weeks after Trump lost the election, immediately making it appear dated to even the narrow target audience (Politics Students).

Mr. Popo chan

Making dreams come true since 1382
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that the "Mom" character resembles the character of the same name in Cow and Chicken (with the upper half of her torso invisible)? Did R&S have a big influence in the development of C&C or even have any of John's involvement in it?
That bit goes back farther in animation. There were plenty of cartoons that used to do that. Tom and Jerry did it quite a bit for one.
Partly it was "animal/kid perspective" but really it was an easy way to use the same character animation over and over. They can say whatever you want and you dont have to animate the face and mouth