Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
I hate that I loved ren and stimpy as a kid and this is the dude behind it. Goddamn it. But it was obvious by the time the Spike TV version came out this was a case of a great show happening because of others who tard wrangled a weirdo more than the creator being genuinely talented. In the end an immature coomer who never grew up and didn’t want to.

Now if anyone tells me anything bad about Rocko’s modern life I will be seriously depressed

ETA Also listening to true crime stories about serial killers like Rodney Alcala who in the 70s was caught raping and almost murdering a kid in his apartment but got pled down to some stupid sentence that led to 2 years in prison then get caught again three months later kidnapping another girl and again get a short sentence and basically even got to be on the TV show the Dating Game after all that while raping and killing women throughout the US it seems obvious a lot of people in this country are kinda ok about child molestation. Dude even worked at the LA Times and would show pictures of naked kids to coworkers saying their parents requested it was like Jesus Christ. Not enough napalm for all these assholes.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate that I loved ten and stimpy as a kid and this is the dude behind it. Goddamn it. But it was obvious by the time the Spike TV version came out this was a case of a great show happening because of others who yard wrangled a weirdo more than the creator being genuinely talented. In the end an immature coomer who never grew up and didn’t want to.

Now if anyone tells me anything bad about Rocko’s modern life I will be seriously depressed
Hopefully Joe Murray has no skeletons in the closet. Imagine PBS dropping "Let's Go Luna!" over that

GorebyHog

kiwifarms.net
Bumping the thread. It is off topic but Billy West is apparently getting canceled by someone on Deviantart.
Not gonna lie, this strikes me as something resembling pearl clutching.

"No, trust me, Billy is the upmost meanie ever existed! Look at these posts and claims, I swear they are related! Shit, uhh, throw some buzzwords! Toxic toxic toxic toxic iverhorse rogan nipple coof stan stan fanbase banbase twitter, oh, you better believe they'll drop him! Honest! :tomgirl:"

Even if he was suspicious as that twitter screencap suggests, I don't think you have to hype it up and throw all these words to amplify your point. But that's just what happens when you still use DeviantArt, of all places...

Hopefully Joe Murray has no skeletons in the closet.
Actually, he did have a episode about someone having something other than skeletons in his closet, and... well, nevermind.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, this strikes me as something resembling pearl clutching.

"No, trust me, Billy is the upmost meanie ever existed! Look at these posts and claims, I swear they are related! Shit, uhh, throw some buzzwords! Toxic toxic toxic toxic iverhorse rogan nipple coof stan stan fanbase banbase twitter, oh, you better believe they'll drop him! Honest! :tomgirl:"

Even if he was suspicious as that twitter screencap suggests, I don't think you have to hype it up and throw all these words to amplify your point. But that's just what happens when you still use DeviantArt, of all places...
Thad Komorowski says Billy's one of the purest people to work in cartoons... but as for the whole Eric Bauza thing, that stems from his rant about APC that he made back in '03, where he seems to have confused Bauza and Steve Worth, one of John's toadies. Today, they get along pretty well, and Eric Bauza's willing to admit Billy West can't be beaten as Stimpy. I assume whatever problems they had between them have been solved.

Hopefully Joe Murray has no skeletons in the closet. Imagine PBS dropping "Let's Go Luna!" over that
As far as I know, he does not.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By pure coincidence, the exact same executive that fired John K from Ren and Stimpy is the same one who greenlit Let's Go Luna for PBS, Linda Simensky.
I guess in Hollywood, you fail upwards.
  • John K. and Dan Schneider - pedophiles
  • Chris Savino - sexual harasser
  • Butch Hartman - scammer/pathological liar with a massive superiority complex
nice staffing practices, Nickelodeon!
Seeing Savino's name brought this image in my head again.

3108d4_6214223~01.jpg

This is the face of modern Nickelodeon.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Just out of curiosity what was John’s involvement with the show after season 2 of R & S? It’s common knowledge that he was kicked out for his world class douchiness and being unable to commit to deadlines but I remember that he did have his name attached to a few later episodes around 1994? Namely I remember ‘Lair of the Lummox’ had him credited as a writer for that particular episode and he owed his voice to a few characters in later eps even after he was fired. Were these just holdover content from the Spumco era? Or did John still have involvement in the show due to loopholes later on?

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Just out of curiosity what was John’s involvement with the show after season 2 of R & S? It’s common knowledge that he was kicked out for his world class douchiness and being unable to commit to deadlines but I remember that he did have his name attached to a few later episodes around 1994? Namely I remember ‘Lair of the Lummox’ had him credited as a writer for that particular episode and he owed his voice to a few characters in later eps even after he was fired. Were these just holdover content from the Spumco era? Or did John still have involvement in the show due to loopholes later on?
Those were episodes based on stories he had helped come up with back in the Spumco era, such as "Lair of the Lummox" and "Stimpy's Cartoon Show." He had no involvement with the show otherwise.

SafetyDancer

kiwifarms.net

Over half of season 3 was originally pitched and planned to be part of season 2, but were scrapped when it became clear Spumco was never going to be able to deliver that many cartoons. So John was involved in the conception of most of the stories. Ren's Pecs for example was based on his own desire to get pectoral implants (which he did irl). Funnily enough season 3 has less cartoons than season 2, because Games Animation also struggled to meet deadlines.

Ggravy

Lulz ahoy!
kiwifarms.net
he tried to have Billy West and several other staff members leave with him, but they refused.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
he tried to have Billy West and several other staff members leave with him, but they refused.
Because they realized that taking the stand with him could have bad effects on the show - they could give it to someone who would turn it into something it wasn't. So they decided better the show than John.

worver

kiwifarms.net
Hey all, first post and all that.

I came across this thread searching for MOTLOS (the R&S forum John K. was involved with) and saw that no one here really had any experience with it so I thought I'd share mine.

I was an active member of the site when I was 16/17. I posted some artwork I'd done as a child on the board because I thought it'd be funny. Anyway, flash forward a few months and John K. is going to be participating in an MOTLOS AIM chat room. This was '02, before Adult Party Cartoon was out but actively in production. During the chat, someone brought up to John that I had posted my childhood drawings and asked if he had seen it. Immediately he direct IMs me and starts asking me about drawing and giving pointers on resources to study. He then asked me if I was a "boy or a girl". I told him I was a boy and the conversation stopped dead. I figured he was busy and just wanted to give me some pointers since I was a fan, but now I know this was after Robyn left him and he was out trolling for a replacement.

I also remember a girl with the forum name "Sody Pop" was invited to stay the weekend with him and she posted pictures of him making her a "manly meat filled breakfast" whatever that means. She wasn't a teen though so it was probably a platonic visit, who knows.

Other than that I don't remember anything too odd. The locked members only group was basically just a place for forum regulars to talk to each other, I don't remember John popping in there.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net

I came across this thread searching for MOTLOS (the R&S forum John K. was involved with) and saw that no one here really had any experience with it so I thought I'd share mine.

I was an active member of the site when I was 16/17. I posted some artwork I'd done as a child on the board because I thought it'd be funny. Anyway, flash forward a few months and John K. is going to be participating in an MOTLOS AIM chat room. This was '02, before Adult Party Cartoon was out but actively in production. During the chat, someone brought up to John that I had posted my childhood drawings and asked if he had seen it. Immediately he direct IMs me and starts asking me about drawing and giving pointers on resources to study. He then asked me if I was a "boy or a girl". I told him I was a boy and the conversation stopped dead. I figured he was busy and just wanted to give me some pointers since I was a fan, but now I know this was after Robyn left him and he was out trolling for a replacement.

I also remember a girl with the forum name "Sody Pop" was invited to stay the weekend with him and she posted pictures of him making her a "manly meat filled breakfast" whatever that means. She wasn't a teen though so it was probably a platonic visit, who knows.

Other than that I don't remember anything too odd. The locked members only group was basically just a place for forum regulars to talk to each other, I don't remember John popping in there.
Interesting indeed... You don't have any other stories, though? Nothing about his fanboys or something?

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net

The thing about John rejecting you for having a penis does line up with what we know of him.

"So, wanna learn to draw like a champ, baby?"

"Sure!, BTW, I'm a guy."

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN' FAG BOY!!!"

worver

kiwifarms.net
Interesting indeed... You don't have any other stories, though? Nothing about his fanboys or something?
One other thing I completely forgot about somehow, after Spike ran out of episodes of APC to air and eventually cancelled it (but let John finish the remaining episodes) John (more likely John's PA) sent certain active members of the forum an early cut of Naked Beach Frenzy. You had to sign an NDA and also agree to write a GOOD review for it somewhere on the internet and also plead to Spike to give him more episodes.

I got a copy (wish I still had it and the accompanying materials begging for good reviews). The quality was like a 3rd generation VHS tape and it was sent on a CD-R. I couldn't really think of enough good stuff to say about it so I never wrote a review, but those who did were rewarded with an advance copy of Stimpy's Pregnant. If you search you can find some of those reviews still lingering online.

Something non MOTLOS related, I sometimes check his Instagram and noticed a month or two ago that he was testing the waters for a Patreon. Just think of all the rewards he won't deliver!
Screenshot_20220603-110223.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
One other thing I completely forgot about somehow, after Spike ran out of episodes of APC to air and eventually cancelled it (but let John finish the remaining episodes) John (more likely John's PA) sent certain active members of the forum an early cut of Naked Beach Frenzy. You had to sign an NDA and also agree to write a GOOD review for it somewhere on the internet and also plead to Spike to give him more episodes.

I got a copy (wish I still had it and the accompanying materials begging for good reviews). The quality was like a 3rd generation VHS tape and it was sent on a CD-R. I couldn't really think of enough good stuff to say about it so I never wrote a review, but those who did were rewarded with an advance copy of Stimpy's Pregnant. If you search you can find some of those reviews still lingering online.

Something non MOTLOS related, I sometimes check his Instagram and noticed a month or two ago that he was testing the waters for a Patreon. Just think of all the rewards he won't deliver!
Like I said, cult. I wonder how many of John's fanboys were powered by their love of R&S and just couldn't bring themselves to admit everything he did after that sucked.

The Spike TV animation block was essentially dead in the water after the summer of '03 - Klasky-Csupo's Immigrants, which was intended for the block, wound up going direct-to-DVD - and yet he thought he could still get more than the six episodes and a movie he was promised... (He never finished the movie, BTW.)

Anyone who would willingly donate to John's Patreon if he ever gets one is a fool. Plain and simple.