Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

NashiNashi

"PEACE AND LOOOOVE"
kiwifarms.net
I guess he’s hoping to pull in commissioners with his fame? I know when you commission an artist, you’re not just paying for the final product, but also the artist’s skill level they have honed over the years. Even with that in mind, I don’t think his work is worth hundreds of dollars.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
I guess he’s hoping to pull in commissioners with his fame? I know when you commission an artist, you’re not just paying for the final product, but also the artist’s skill level they have honed over the years. Even with that in mind, I don’t think his work is worth hundreds of dollars.
I can go on DeviantArt and find far more skilled artists for far less. Shit, I wanted to get something made for a friend, a full color image with background, shading and everything. Cost me $70. The artist even included fucking variants of the character's outfit for free, too. And unlike John's work it wasn't nightmarishly ugly.

Now why the fuck would I want to pay more money for an inferior product? So I can have the novelty of having a picture drawn by John K, a man 70% of people will know as "Who the fuck is that?", 20% of people will know as "That pedophile cartoonist?" and maybe 10% of people will know as "That dude who made Ren & Stimpy"?

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
I don't want to double post, but...

After three years John has made another post in his blog.

Since he's apparently come to terms with the fact he's not getting any work again, you can now commission him if you want.

(Would you want to get a commission from this man?)
That’s right, for a measly price of way more than anything this man produces could ever be worth, you could have the subject of your choice be splattered onto paper as a hideous abomination of anatomy and nature!

Seriously though, I feel like this guy’s art style is so niche that there isn’t a very broad category of subjects that he could draw that would be very pleasing to look at. That is if he actually draws anything he’s commissioned to make at all.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
I'm no artist but those are absolutely awful caricatures.
And it's so utterly fucking lazy, too. You can see he puts 0 fucking effort into his work. Just look at this abomination!
JohnKrap.png

$250 for this. LOOK AT IT! He didn't touch anything up at all. Guide lines still visible, shit just drawn over other shit, incredibly bad proportions and modelwork. FFS, look at Ren's right hand!
But remember guys, John K is a "Perfectionist".

I wouldn't pay $40 for this shit. Maybe $20 if I was in a really good fucking mood.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
And it's so utterly fucking lazy, too. You can see he puts 0 fucking effort into his work. Just look at this abomination!
View attachment 667645
$250 for this. LOOK AT IT! He didn't touch anything up at all. Guide lines still visible, shit just drawn over other shit, incredibly bad proportions and modelwork. FFS, look at Ren's right hand!

I wouldn't pay $40 for this shit. Maybe $20 if I was in a really good fucking mood.
I'm beginning to think he hates on-model animation entirely because he can't draw on-model to save his life.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 667645

Like I said above, would you rather pay $250 for that or $100 for this?:

Is it really a choice?

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 667645

lol I didn't notice his right hand until you mentioned it, it's just such an obvious fuck-you to whoever paid for this.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino