Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net

AManwhowouldbeaNonMan

kiwifarms.net
Personally, the only thing I liked from John K had to be Weekend Pussy Hunt and parts of Ren & Stimpy.
Everything else was either too stuck on the gross out shtick or was legitimately boring.

For example, Adult Party Cartoon was bad for me because nearly ALL the episodes were boring in a way and tried way too hard to be gross-out as possible. The only real episode I could come close to liking was Ren Seeks Help, and even that's like saying "What do you prefer? Being in a empty room for hours or being subjected to pain?".

Weekend Pussy Hunt on the other hand I kinda liked because as far as I know, it's one of the few things where John actually tried something different in a way. With the horrible early 2000s Flash animation and crummy jokes aside, it was actually okay for the most part.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
For example, Adult Party Cartoon was bad for me because nearly ALL the episodes were boring in a way and tried way too hard to be gross-out as possible. The only real episode I could come close to liking was Ren Seeks Help, and even that's like saying "What do you prefer? Being in a empty room for hours or being subjected to pain?".
Admittedly, "Ren Seeks Help" is generally considered the best of the series...

But needless to say... I recall reading an old interview where John said something to the effect of "You haven't seen adult till we do our adult show."

And boy, did he mean it. (Especially considering his attempts to pawn off the jokes in the show on the executives.)

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Admittedly, "Ren Seeks Help" is generally considered the best of the series...

But needless to say... I recall reading an old interview where John said something to the effect of "You haven't seen adult till we do our adult show."

And boy, did he mean it. (Especially considering his attempts to pawn off the jokes in the show on the executives.)
I'd say Naked Beach Frenzy is the best. Ren Seeks Help is probably 2nd best.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For example, Adult Party Cartoon was bad for me because nearly ALL the episodes were boring in a way and tried way too hard to be gross-out as possible.
Just the name is tryhard beyond belief. I never watched it after everyone said it was horrible and would just ruin any fond memories of R&S.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Just the name is tryhard beyond belief. I never watched it after everyone said it was horrible and would just ruin any fond memories of R&S.
You weren't missing much.

But then again, that attitude did exemplify what the Spike TV adult animation block was about - these were adult party cartoons! The other two shows, Gary the Rat and Stripperella, weren't much better, but they got made on time. (Ironically, the reruns of classic R&S got the best ratings.)

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
But unfortunately, here lies the problem with APC; and it's similar to what the later seasons of Family Guy have nowadays; and it's that it tries way too hard to be edgy and shocking by being both of these on the nose without the emphasis on the humor and what made that said humor in the respective shock value lore so charming.

I'll give Family Guy this; when that show revived from the network due to strong DVD sales and cable ratings; the show still had some really good humor; but slowly declined quality by 2010 that even the writers, crew members, animators, and former showrunner Seth MacFarlane (although still contributing as voice actor) admitted that the show declined quality due to how it became a shell of its former self by being edgy and shocking without being funny and even wanted Fox to cancel the show on some instances; but sadly the show is still airing.

But Ren & Stimpy's revival just right out of the blue uses gross out humor without being funny and charming; which is ironic considering that Ren & Stimpy had not just gross out humor, but also emphasis on the latter two.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was; it was only shown in a then-defunct Nick channel in Japan, of which the latter got canned due to low viewership.
I think there might legit an American cartoon fandom in Japan.

I know of at least one video about Japanese fans of King of the Hill arguing over subs vs. dubs.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can only wonder if they come off as cringy to them as anime fans do here.

But back to John...

Here is a blog post where he bitches about Alvin and the Chipmunks toys.
Kids like to sleep with stuffed animals so having them be soft and squeezable, rather than rigid and stiff, makes sense for the kind of toy they are. I had a Glo-Worm doll as a really little kid, a toy that was meant to be snuggled with while going to sleep, and the vinyl head pressed against your cheek? Not the best sensation, since the head is usually hollow and it gives under the weight. In that respect, the Alvin and the Chipmunks dolls from the 60's? They don't look snuggly. They're kind of off-putting. I don't know how much of that has to do with the wear-and-tear of age, or what.

This is just more EVERYTHING WAS BETTER WHEN I WAS A KID bitching as usual.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino