Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
He should sue his lawyer. Why in the name of God would your lawyer of all people say this?
His lawyer essentially said it was only for a brief time and tried to pawn it off on his then-undiagnosed bipolar disorder.

(Never mind, of course, that even after he started taking medication this kept going on. I recently heard a story about him bringing a teenager to a pitch meeting at a studio - this would have been a few years back.)

8777BB5

Keep her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
His lawyer essentially said it was only for a brief time and tried to pawn it off on his then-undiagnosed bipolar disorder.

(Never mind, of course, that even after he started taking medication this kept going on. I recently heard a story about him bringing a teenager to a pitch meeting at a studio - this would have been a few years back.)
So he's basically the Jared Fogle of the animation world. Lovely.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I know this is a little too late but take a look at this interview from 2005:

Take a look especially at the "What was your strangest celebrity encounter?" part.

The Pink Panther

The Jewelry From Another Toolery
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a little too late but take a look at this interview from 2005:

Take a look especially at the "What was your strangest celebrity encounter?" part.
Pedos work in packs.

Also, I find it interesting that John K. said Bob Clampett's "Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarves" is a "mind-altering" piece of work. Is his only range of art knowledge from classic theatrical cartoons? Is he really that uncultured?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Pedos work in packs.
Evidently he decided he wanted to meet with him, despite the fact that this was after 1993, and not tell his handlers "Tell him he's a fucking fag" - just like he did with Robin Williams' agent...

You look at these things and you wonder why people didn't catch on sooner.

Sorry to double-post (I want to make this point clear in a separate post), but I find it interesting that John K. said Bob Clampett's "Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarves" is a "mind-altering" piece of work. Is his only range of art knowledge from classic theatrical cartoons? Is he really that uncultured?
I don't think so. No more uncultured than most cartoonists are.

"Coal Black" is a great cartoon (albeit it comes off as extremely offensive nowadays), but I think John's love of the cartoon is largely because of the racism and the sexy women in it.

8777BB5

Keep her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post (I want to make this point clear in a separate post), but I find it interesting that John K. said Bob Clampett's "Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarves" is a "mind-altering" piece of work. Is his only range of art knowledge from classic theatrical cartoons? Is he really that uncultured?
Hearing that, I wonder what his thoughts are on the Ralph Bakshi masterpiece Coonskin. Does he view it as better or worse than that short

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Hearing that, I wonder what his thoughts are on the Ralph Bakshi masterpiece Coonskin. Does he view it as better or worse than that short
I don't think he's ever actually talked about the film. Or any of Bakshi's films, for that matter.

He'd probably have to go with Coal Black. Even in his early work, you can see the cartoon was an influence. Take the animation for the Rolling Stones' "Harlem Shuffle," which he directed:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino