Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
That episode of Adult Party Cartoon where Bakshi plays himself did have him on a toilet taking a fat shit, so...

IDK, man.
That was directly taken from real life, needless to say. One of the guys on APC said nobody could use the bathroom after Bakshi used it...

In other news, Katie Rice has apparently decided to tell us about what happened at her 15th birthday party.

She says John was not only there, but he brought a teenage boy with him (one of his interns; she thinks it was to lessen the creepiness of a grown man at a teenager’s birthday party). He said he had a surprise for her...

And no, it’s not what you’re thinking. It was an impromptu dance that “went on too long and made everyone extremely uncomfortable” (her words) and “looked like an Elvis impersonator having a seizure” (her words again).

Needless to say... she has photos.

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
That was directly taken from real life, needless to say. One of the guys on APC said nobody could use the bathroom after Bakshi used it...

In other news, Katie Rice has apparently decided to tell us about what happened at her 15th birthday party.

She says John was not only there, but he brought a teenage boy with him (one of his interns; she thinks it was to lessen the creepiness of a grown man at a teenager’s birthday party). He said he had a surprise for her...

And no, it’s not what you’re thinking. It was an impromptu dance that “went on too long and made everyone extremely uncomfortable” (her words) and “looked like an Elvis impersonator having a seizure” (her words again).

Where are ze photos?

ColorfulCassowary

Oama i gone
kiwifarms.net

It's your birthday, and here comes this loudmouthed, middle aged faggot wiggling around awkwardly. That's embaressing dad behavior without him even being an embaressing dad.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys really think any lawyer worth their salt would touch John K?
I have a feeling that, in the same way an opioid-seeker will doctor shop until he finds one willing to just write scripts, people who honestly think they did noting wrong will probably lawyer shop until they find one that's willing, with a straight face, to say "Yeah, he did it, but see, due to the public's silly outdated morals, it's not really a crime" because it's not enough that they are seen to have a mere criminal defense, they want a complete vindication, to be RIGHT on top of it all.

At least ones with ego, and we all know he's got a legendary one of those.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Recently there was some uproar on the Internet because someone discovered John K. had apparently just set up an online store to sell merchandise.

The store goes back years, actually, but since it'll probably be one of the few ways he can make money now I'm going to post it here anyway:

(And remember, folks, don't give John K. your money.)

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
Recently there was some uproar on the Internet because someone discovered John K. had apparently just set up an online store to sell merchandise.

The store goes back years, actually, but since it'll probably be one of the few ways he can make money now I'm going to post it here anyway:

(And remember, folks, don't give John K. your money.)
GOTTA LIVE SOMEHOW.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
I know this is a necro but has anyone seen that one Pocket Polticis ad on Youtube? It has a very John K vibe and art style that I’m convince he may have animated it, but I’m not sure.
I took a look at it. I think it's a clever imitator, but it isn't John K.'s style... For one, it's not ugly enough and nobody's constantly moving.

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else noticed John K's apparent obsession with Kirk Douglas?
Oh, yes. It's pretty obvious. But when you recall that Michael Douglas has said Kirk used to beat him... maybe we know why there's that obsession now.

(There's an interview with Bob Camp and Bill Wray about how they saw Kirk Douglas eating at a burger joint in L.A. Bill Wray went up to him and talked about how they loved him because he was the angriest actor who ever lived. And he went... "Yes! The ANGER!" Imagine that in a Kirk Douglas voice.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino