Artcow Michael John Kricfalusi / John Kricfalusi / John K. / John K. Stuff / Raymond Spum - scammer animator who pissed away his own career, salty blogger, CONFIRMED predator and child rapist

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Given all of the ways John was terrible in the industry, does anyone think that the Ren & Stimpy episode 'Stimpy's Cartoon Show' was autobiographical (if distorted)?
Yes. Even though John came up with the idea (it was supposed to be another of his rants about how non-artists suck at making cartoons), the Games crew that actually made the episode put in a few shots at him. Ren is even caricatured to look like John in some scenes - same glasses and everything.

Quijibo69

Islamic Content
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know this cartoon existed until today:

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, seem kinda creepy now.

The Ultimate Ramotith

but muh coping mechanism
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 768912
This is relevant again thanks to the EWJ revival
The irony is that, in his blog, he is in love with talking about 'pretty' girls and lust. From what we know, he actually acted on those desires too, putting him in his current trouble.
He is a chad on the outside, but a creep in the inside.

On the other hand, Doug TenNapel is in hot water over his Christian views towards marriage, making him a virgin on the outside.

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
The irony is that, in his blog, he is in love with talking about 'pretty' girls and lust. From what we know, he actually acted on those desires too, putting him in his current trouble.
He is a chad on the outside, but a creep in the inside.

On the other hand, Doug TenNapel is in hot water over his Christian views towards marriage, making him a virgin on the outside.
However, Doug just wrapped up a successful indiegogo and he’s on his way to reclaiming EWJ with Dave Perry and Tommy Tallarico, meanwhile John is a hasbeen who hasn’t even done anything outside of the internet since like 2003

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
However, Doug just wrapped up a successful indiegogo and he’s on his way to reclaiming EWJ with Dave Perry and Tommy Tallarico, meanwhile John is a hasbeen who hasn’t even done anything outside of the internet since like 2003
I think I'd have more respect for Doug than I would for John given those credentials. Being normal and by-the-book gets you somewhere in life.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I should note that I've never heard of anything about TenNapel to suggest he's bad as John (but that's a low bar to clear). That doesn't mean he hasn't said stupid shit (he's apparently said that Nick canceled Catscratch because of "left wing politics." Needless to say, I can think of a few people who are conservative and had long, productive careers at Nick. Plus they hired him for the stopmotion SpongeBob specials. Gee... think he might be talkin' bullshit?)

But back to John. I was recently reading an interview with Bruce Timm where he talks about the Beany and Cecil reboot, which he worked on. He outright says the show was not good and that John was a poor fit for the material. The original show, he says, was subtle - subtly witty, you know. John doesn't do subtle.

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
I should note that I've never heard of anything about TenNapel to suggest he's bad as John (but that's a low bar to clear). That doesn't mean he hasn't said stupid shit (he's apparently said that Nick canceled Catscratch because of "left wing politics." Needless to say, I can think of a few people who are conservative and had long, productive careers at Nick. Plus they hired him for the stopmotion SpongeBob specials. Gee... think he might be talkin' bullshit?)

But back to John. I was recently reading an interview with Bruce Timm where he talks about the Beany and Cecil reboot, which he worked on. He outright says the show was not good and that John was a poor fit for the material. The original show, he says, was subtle - subtly witty, you know. John doesn't do subtle.
Doug’s a Christian wingnut, but he’s a talented wingnut with good people skills, John’s basically if Chris-chan was a better artist and got greenlit on Nickelodeon

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino