Micheal Vito "Ava Vita" Ciccarelli - Nashville-born tranny living in Chicago who complained about KF to CloudFlare

DrainRedRain

got busted at walmart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What this dumb tranny didn't understand is that we don't 'specially' target trannies. We have so many tranny threads because the majority of them are lolcows, simply as that. We dont have an 'preference' for trannies!

Also, lol at the 'site encourage suicide'.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he implying that he thinks ALL baby boys are trans? Or just that he's wants them to be? Either way don't let him near kids.

I think Ciccarelli was talking about getting HRT and stuff at the clinic and "baby trans girls" refers to the younger people transitioning, explaining why they are there too.

At least that's what I hope that statement was about.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah this is just another moneygrabbing social justice tranny, and one with a pretty damn good hustle tbh. I'm seeing a lot of dox being posted and pretty much zero evidence of lolcow behaviour. You fags are just making yourselves look salty that she reportfagged us. Reportfagging a cyberbowling site doesn't make you a lolcow lmao.

Creating an individual thread for each of these morons just feeds their unwarranted self importance.

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picture of him pre-transition, from a long abandoned Quora page that has nothing else on it;
ava.png

Innocuous Banter

kiwifarms.net
That's the definition of assault...

That's exactly right, "assault" is the threat of bodily harm and battery is when the offender makes physical contact.

and anyway, I've noticed lolcows becoming likeable and responding civil to attention recently, and I think that just shows they aren't worth the time pursuing, because all these guys will do is put up a front and feel important from the whole thing like @AnOminous described

Last edited:

WeaponsGradeAutism

Undead Scientist 1.5
kiwifarms.net
Ahh, Mikey. Let's go ahead and rip apart a statement.

IMG_20170513_054720.png

So if you don't support a troon who tries to game the women's MMA circuit, then fuck you? Nah, Mikey.