Orbiter Michele Marie Dalene / Michael K. Dalene / Lumi Anne Finistra - Tranny YouTuber, public access television broadcaster, believes they can control the winter weather, legally blind, claims to share body with another soul, repeatedly misgenders Tom

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many cows have found out about their threads, some chimped out about it, and some didn't.

However, only one cow had their alternate personality read the thread on video and conversate about it to some rando. and that's Michele:

Highlights include:
  • Complaining about how accurate the OP is and how we got all the facts.
  • Accusing us of stealing her credit card info (because info in the USA never ever gets sold to data aggregators, no sir).
  • Getting assmad and completely ignoring the evidence that crackho Raychella is a womanlet scam artist with a police record, despite confirming the OP's accuracy.
  • Describing her teeth loss in detail.
  • Believing that KF affects "social currency", which makes Null the internet's Xi Jinping. :story:
TL;DR: Michele and her alt are dumber than each other.

HydeYodoggie

Hyde Yodoggie Productions
kiwifarms.net
Michele has a livestream planned for today at 2PM EST.

Some of Michele's pet peeves which ruin her day:
  • Obnoxious callers. Her studio call-in line is (860) 738-8463 [She says she's not taking live calls, but there's a good chance the show will become so stagnant that she will end up taking calls]
  • Live chat comments [They tend to mod heavily...even harmless comments. Another note: Michele is too fucking blind & distracted to read most of them.]
  • No increase in number of channel subscribers
  • More dislikes than likes
  • Say anything bad about Raychella; especially referring to her as crackchella or methchella.
  • Want to hear Jen tard out live? Simply call him a exceptional individual on a call.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Granted, Michele is as dumb as a bag of bricks, but even when confronted with a simple question; if she doesn't like it, she'll pretend not to hear it or will try to answer with a question of her own. A few weeks ago, someone in voice chat straight up asked her "Why are you friends with Raychella?" Her response: "DO YOU BELIEVE THERE IS SOMETHING BIG GOING ON IN THE SPIRITUAL PLANE, THOUGH?"

Michele is chasing pussy she'll never get and it'll be hilarious when it blows up in her face. Jen supporting this batshittery is pretty dumb as well.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does Tommie manage to have equally insane orbiters all the time? First the schizo tranny Dee and now the ”Hermaphroditic snow queen Michelle”

Sidenote, I’ve been following Michelle for a bit now myself and god Michelle is just nuts, but somehow seems decently pleasant. I mean she’s still crazy but if I had to choose between all 3 I’d take Michelle anyday.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an absolute nightmare of a shitshow. Who the fuck runs Skype, Discord, Google Hangouts and a live phone while talking over each other? This stream is a huge, flaming tardwreck. Why would anyone take calls and talk over a video? Why would you let Jen on without live subtitles? Who is this Marvin guy and why does he sound like he stumbled out of a gay bathhouse with a broken jaw?

Keep up the great work, Michele. We need more 2 hour videos of you professing your love for a crackwhore and whining about absolute nonsense.

:story:

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is the person Michele?
yes
and tommy videos when talks about her when he put her in jail too

What an absolute nightmare of a shitshow. Who the fuck runs Skype, Discord, Google Hangouts and a live phone while talking over each other? This stream is a huge, flaming tardwreck. Why would anyone take calls and talk over a video? Why would you let Jen on without live subtitles? Who is this Marvin guy and why does he sound like he stumbled out of a gay bathhouse with a broken jaw?

Keep up the great work, Michele. We need more 2 hour videos of you professing your love for a crackwhore and whining about absolute nonsense.

:story:
why thank you we do our best to fuck with you you will see fuck up comeing here in 2019 with me then her tommy boy

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never trust a crack whore. Jen and Michele trusted a crackwhore and look at what it got them.
I trust you tho...

Seriously @jenffer a jay you're generally well received and liked here. You've handled your thread well, are you sure this is the hill you want to die on? It's great you made a friend, but do you need to make it an autistic spectacle?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino