Orbiter Michele Marie Dalene / Michael K. Dalene / Lumi Anne Finistra - Tranny YouTuber, public access television broadcaster, believes they can control the winter weather, legally blind, claims to share body with another soul, repeatedly misgenders Tom

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
This "Michele" definitely warrants a thread, but I admit the Chris Chan comparisons are merited. I mean, his video editing skills are par to none to Our Savior CWC, which most Lolcows do, but I'll be fucked if he doesn't look or sound like a mixture of Tooter, CWC, and Dee Price.
This is all mind blowing shit
Mind blowing? How high were you yesterday?
yes
and tommy videos when talks about her when he put her in jail too

why thank you we do our best to fuck with you you will see fuck up comeing here in 2019 with me then her tommy boy
You okay, Jennifer? I see you in chat and you're more coherent than this.
When did Jen get a thread, anyways? I wanna see.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck. I feel like it's Christmas in goddamn March!

This dude is gonna really fucking regret his interactions with Tommy. Can you guys imagine him using text-to-speech software to read the Farms?

Beyond hilarious.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Michele denies that their apartment is dirty and decides to show it off:
Someone needs Jordan Peterson to tell them to clean their room.

Whether Michele is "a pseudo hermaphrodite" or not, I think that's one thing no-one wants to see or bear witness to.
I think this would be like the Medusa's head in the Clash of the Titans.

Thing is KF puts pages up. If someone does not like it doesn't really matter. KF and the users will do as they please. And really a person should protect that right. It is part of the freedom of speech.
Yup. KF is a bit like the Internet version of Pseud's Corner in Private Eye.

Last edited:

HydeYodoggie

Hyde Yodoggie Productions
kiwifarms.net
Reeeeee! I hate cliques because they never include me! Reeeeee! They never wanted me as Michael or Michele! Take a hint. You've been a circus freak your entire life.

It's amusing that the washed up Elsa thinks people are going to rearrange their weekend schedules to watch his freak show. The bulk of the people who watch are tards, prank callers and trolls. Perhaps he should schedule his shit in the evening when we're looking for primetime tardtainment.

Even when he had IRL guests on the show, you could see their agony and hear their pain. Some were insulting him in front of his face. Here's a taste of a live shitfest with guests from 2017:

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This "Michele" definitely warrants a thread, but I admit the Chris Chan comparisons are merited. I mean, his video editing skills are par to none to Our Savior CWC, which most Lolcows do, but I'll be fucked if he doesn't look or sound like a mixture of Tooter, CWC, and Dee Price.

Mind blowing? How high were you yesterday?

You okay, Jennifer? I see you in chat and you're more coherent than this.
When did Jen get a thread, anyways? I wanna see.

HydeYodoggie

Hyde Yodoggie Productions
kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: replying to deleted posts.

All to trippy on KF 0.o
What's so "trippy" about it? Your sister (formerly your brother) is proud of having her own KF thread. Show some support.

why would think this person my brother or sister
Let's see:
  • You're the same age as Robert
  • You type like him
  • You have the same sentence structure as him
  • You use the same words and phrases as him, and
  • Like in your YT comments, you're somewhat more mildly autist than she is
shrugs

let see I'm 54
sorry if you think I type like this person
So, since I called you out here, you've suddenly changed your name on YT from 'Robert Stacey' to 'quatchi55 Rollingstorm55'. You do know that it changes your name on all your previous video comments where you posted as Jen's brother, right?

SMH.

Last edited by a moderator:

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@jenffer a jay Come on dude, you don't wanna associate yourself with this stinky mentally ill doxxing weirdo. Michele doesn't even listen to you when you try to help her. She disrespects and ignores you. Michele turned on her community and she will do the same to you if she's told to. Pull out before it's too late.
Concur. Based on the evidence, even you'll be thrown on the pyre if they think it will help them, and take it from someone who has tried to help people because they truly cared and had it backfire, sometimes you just have to let go and let them sink or swim on their own.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino