Orbiter Michele Marie Dalene / Michael K. Dalene / Lumi Anne Finistra - Tranny YouTuber, public access television broadcaster, believes they can control the winter weather, legally blind, claims to share body with another soul, repeatedly misgenders Tom

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reeeeee! I hate cliques because they never include me! Reeeeee! They never wanted me as Michael or Michele! Take a hint. You've been a circus freak your entire life.

Michele hates cliques so much, at the mere thought of pussy, she doxed all the followers that donated money to her, to a scam artist, deleted a Discord channel and then made her own clique.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

HydeYodoggie

Hyde Yodoggie Productions
kiwifarms.net
she doxed all the followers that donated money to her
At the start of today's tardstream, Michele totally badmouthed one of her largest financial supporters...a woman by the name of Irish Marie. Michele seems to think that if you aren't sending a recurring monthly payment, then your money means nothing. Michele comes across as a gentle tard, but is actually quite the opposite when the true colors shine through.

Irish Marie is rightfully pissed because Michele doxed her. And now Michele is turning the tables. It's fucking sad.

I stopped watching shortly thereafter. I'm sure there are other nuggets of tardness spread throughout the two hours.

Many of Michele's former supporters are banding together in their own 'cliques'. If they pull their collective receipts together, and submit them to the right agencies, Michele will be screwed for not reporting that income. Hopefully that methpussy Michele is chasing will support her in the potential aftermath.

StyrofoamFridge

Angry Conservative Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Michele talks in the soup kitchen again. Talks about how "No one would subscribe to her if they didn't like her." Drones about food stamps, camera quality, credit card debt, and video ideas. Those teeth are horrifying, Michele has a face fit for radio...

HydeYodoggie

kiwifarms.net
Talks about how "No one would subscribe to her if they didn't like her." Drones about food stamps
Yup. On top of food stamps, she says she only has $40 in her checking account. Then goes on to talk about spending money on darkroom supplies. If you're on a limited income and receiving government assistance should you be spending money on stuff like that? And I don't care how much you like film. Everything is digital these days so I suspect the cost of film supplies has increased because of lack of demand. But she'll blow her money on shit like this and then cry about having no food in her house, or no money to buy it.

She's been gloating about subscribers and views. She and Raychella are most likely using sock or coerced accounts trying to inflate the subs, views and likes. I also think some of it is that her troll force is building because of this thread. She also bragged about the number of views she gets. She sadly believes her videos and content are relevant to the general viewing public. I'd like to see a comparison of the views along with the actual/average watch time and the unique viewer count on the same videos.

Sometimes I don't think she's delusional, as much as she lives in some happy place in her twisted mind. Yeah, it's still crazy, but she's not overly cray cray like some of the other lolcows. She's her own brand of crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

HydeYodoggie

kiwifarms.net
Michele claimed similarity to Jesus, and also channeled the devil, in her stream last night.

In an interesting turn of events, Raychella has publicly turned against Michele. It's very much he said-she said. Raychella's vitriol was in full force on a Discord channel today.

Raychella is also now trying to clear her name. She promises a video on Sunday explaining her side of things. She has admitted to a couple of her past lies, but still, proceed with caution.

Michele has effectively lost an overwhelming majority of her non-trolling subscribers and audience. She is grasping to win anyone she can back into her fold. It appears that the immediate attempts are not being well-received. She even tried crying and playing lifetime victim, all to no avail.

Michele says she may livestream later today. Her channel may be a good watch for the next couple days as the sperging and drama unfolds.

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
So last night michelle had her account hacked and someone livestreamed on her michelle channel while she was livestreaming on lumis. The hacked stream has since been deleted, but it was just a mirror of the lumi stream for awhile until they played a remix of her saying shit into a song which was pretty funny and they left a google phone as the call line.

TaimuRadiu

kiwifarms.net
So last night michelle had her account hacked and someone livestreamed on her michelle channel while she was livestreaming on lumis. The hacked stream has since been deleted, but it was just a mirror of the lumi stream for awhile until they played a remix of her saying shit into a song which was pretty funny and they left a google phone as the call line.
Did the hacker say anything about Chuck Swirsky?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino