Orbiter Michele Marie Dalene / Michael K. Dalene / Lumi Anne Finistra - Tranny YouTuber, public access television broadcaster, believes they can control the winter weather, legally blind, claims to share body with another soul, repeatedly misgenders Tom

Vinluv Handesbukia

Seething Trumplet

Attachments

• 90A79F1B-915A-47E1-8067-235D4396B978.jpeg
    90A79F1B-915A-47E1-8067-235D4396B978.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 39

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Proof fact is stranger than fiction. The internet never ceases to amaze me.

Also what the fuck is a pseudo hermaphrodite? :cryblood:
This is most likely due to the fact that you are an intellectual dwarf too lazy to google anything you don't understand, child man.

Pseudohermaphroditism (also spelled pseudo-hermaphroditism) is an old clinical term for an organism that is born with primary sex characteristics of one sex but develops the secondary sex characteristics that are different from what would be expected on the basis of the gonadal tissue (ovary or testis).

Who the fuck moved this here and why? Is that unwrapped snickers bar still raging at me because of a fake Tommie Tooter getting run in her face?

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
This is most likely due to the fact that you are an intellectual dwarf too lazy to google anything you don't understand, child man.

Pseudohermaphroditism (also spelled pseudo-hermaphroditism) is an old clinical term for an organism that is born with primary sex characteristics of one sex but develops the secondary sex characteristics that are different from what would be expected on the basis of the gonadal tissue (ovary or testis).

Who the fuck moved this here and why? Is that unwrapped snickers bar still raging at me because of a fake Tommie Tooter getting run in her face?
glad to have you back...

The 8 Of Spades

We Must Remember It's Hard Sometimes To Remember
True & Honest Fan

that none of this applies to anything I say because I am a man jewish sterotype looking crypt keeper monster who's never ending desire to eat trash and homeless man penis will never die, leaving a rotting miasma to poison the skies over Arizona for generations to come, with only tales to scare the workers of the fields and their children remaining over the millenia.
Ftfy Tom.