Microsoft is shutting down Mixer and partnering with Facebook Gaming - curb your enthusiasm & monopoly & Only thing to Stop it is end of Section 230&house always Wins

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wednesday's the big day!

I hope somebody has the balls to do something really fucked up during the last hours of this shithole.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see they're taking their last day well
20200722_211250.jpg

Screenshot_20200722-211305_Chrome.jpg

That thing's gonna get its own troon thread here sooner or later.

Edit: ugh it's horrifying
20200722_211644.jpg

20200722_211659.jpg

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I barely gave it a few weeks when it first started. Then I only watched when they gave away Sea of Thieves stuff or free games.

Then I didn't care at all.
I only used it to level up in Forza Horizon 4 in order to get free wheelspins.

I never really actually watched the streams. If they had put out a Roku app I might have used it more for when I wanted some background noise.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few weeks after the shutdown people are still butthurt, even though some got partnered quick at Twitch and are doing better financially. I regard Mixer like a Burger King I never went back to after seeing it was ghettofuxated, one day you drive by and it's boarded up.
Oh well, no loss.

I gave up on being logged into Twitch to see that hot skelly spoop because even lurking was enough for her obsessed reddit fans to bitch about it. She's 25 for fucks sake. Men can like her.

Reactions: heyitsmike

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
A few weeks after the shutdown people are still butthurt, even though some got partnered quick at Twitch and are doing better financially.
These streamers are ostensibly self employed businesspeople. You would think they would understand business, at least somewhat. The 'Microsoft should have kept it going but they have a quitter mentality!' takes are tiresome.

960x0.jpg

If you can't sell ice cream during the hottest summer in history, you need to get out of the ice cream business.
If you can't sell hot chocolate during the coldest winter in history, you need to get out of the hot chocolate business.
And if you can't sell your streaming service during the biggest global lockdown in history, you need to get out of the streaming business.

0.2%. That's how much Mixer's viewership between April 2019, when we were not locked down, to April 2020, when we were locked down.

Tags
None