Skitzocow Midwest_mangler666 / Logan Hall - Queer Antifa anarchist militant armed and wants Trump dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorge

kiwifarms.net
Little is known atm about his social media except for his name and pictures circulating the net.
He has made his Instagram private also: https://web.stagram.com/midwest_mangler666

• he used to have a fiancée, a female fiancée. I know that she is a real woman because she is currently pregnant and lives in europe now seems to be a very talented tattooist
  • he was a Berner who didn't like Trump or that bitch Hillary
  • seemed like a dirty attention seeking hipster but not a dress wearing gay man slut or anything, pretty normal
  • seems to have suddenly snapped sometime in the last 6 months
  • now more of an attention seeking gay whore than an 18 year old twink at a gay bar
  • flashes his guns and his bottom
  • makes threats of violence
  • goes offroading with a tranny flag on his truck

Logan with his girlfriend some time ago:

Logan now:

upload_2017-9-1_0-7-12.jpeg

upload_2017-8-31_23-59-58.jpeg
upload_2017-9-1_0-4-24.jpeg

upload_2017-9-1_0-2-52.jpeg

Other things of Logan's:

As you can see, he has a severe hatred for Donald Trump to where he fantasies about planes hitting his towers and catching on fire, he also wants to shoot him with the rifle in his possession. He also wants to stab him with his knife and torture him.
upload_2017-9-2_5-27-5.png

Last edited:

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I scrolled through his entire instagram the other night. I noticed a few things:

• he used to have a fiancée, a female fiancée. I know that she is a real woman because she is currently pregnant and lives in europe now seems to be a very talented tattooist
  • he was a Berner who didn't like Trump or that bitch Hillary
  • seemed like a dirty attention seeking hipster but not a dress wearing gay man slut or anything, pretty normal
  • seems to have suddenly snapped sometime in the last 6 months
  • now more of an attention seeking gay whore than an 18 year old twink at a gay bar
  • flashes his guns and his bottom
  • makes threats of violence
  • goes offroading with a tranny flag on his truck

So this is what happened to Phil's ballsack. It regrew a second Phil.
He's got some of 'Farrah Fucking Flawless's' dna too. Extreme self destruction, Phil is just a weird middle aged italian guy who likes cheese.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
seems to have suddenly snapped sometime in the last 6 months
Every cow does this. They don't slowly come to terms with their sexuality, they just snap. They're eating dinner with their family talking about aspiring to be a doctor and then a second later their eyes go bloodshot and they shit in their hands and smear it all over their face screaming "I'm a pretty lady now!"
Is this some sort of brainwashing program? Are these people some sort of sleeper agents for another country? Is there a secret code phrase you say to say to make them do this?

Gulag Harem Keeper

Taxpayer-Funded Abortion
kiwifarms.net
A true comrade. Strongly reminds me of that PissPigGranddad doucher. Self-entitled, attention-seeking white brat who wants to be a "revolutionary" because he's too tard to think up something real to do with his life.

Notice the YPG flag and full Shinobi cosplay, along with sturdy matching kneepads to accomodate his 24/7 on-all-fours bitch lifestyle. That black sheet on the floor is likely where he sleeps and smashes women as large and overbearing as the state itself.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is what happened to Phil's ballsack. It regrew a second Phil.
You might be right if it weren't for the fact that Phil still has his sack. And his balls. Maybe some of that filth and dead skin crusted all over Phil flaked off and some deranged geneticist was able to clone Phil?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Little is known atm about his social media except for his name and pictures circulating the net.
He has made his Instagram private also: https://web.stagram.com/midwest_mangler666

View attachment 272204

View attachment 272201View attachment 272203
View attachment 272202

How in the fuck is this fairy allowed to own firearms? Honestly, I swear we need psych evaluations similar to military or police academy for anyone wanting to purchase firearms. Obviously this little cuck would've failed immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
antifa