Disaster Migrants break border gate, force their way into Mexico -

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
Mexican authorities said a group of about 350 migrants broke the locks on a gate at the Guatemalan border Friday and forced their way into southern Mexico to join a larger group of migrants trying to make their way toward the United States.
This shows that the caravan is made up of people determined to get into Mexico and the US at any cost without any regard for law and rules. Small wonder these caravans are viewed more and more negatively with each subsequent one that enters Mexico. I'm not sold on the idea that these people are as persecuted as they claim when they immediately ask for asylum at the US border, and I question if they're being coached to do so even when the claim is dubious at best.

I have been HIV positive for 16 years,” said Sandoval, but her reason for going north was not just medical treatment. “It has been two years since I heard from my son” in the United States, and money is scarce, she said. "
I could be wrong, but aren't people with communicable or otherwise non-curable diseases forbidden from entering the US? Of course, the Democrats and other people with pro-illegal immigration stances would likely find such a policy ableist or whatever the -ist of the day is. 🙄

It is at this point they should be seen as an invading force and dealt with accordingly.
Given how they already rushed the Mexican border and intend to the do the same at the US border, I agree in principle. However, Mexico will unfortunately do little - whether by choice or lack of resources - to stop the migration north and someone else will probably bankroll the caravan with free wifi and transportation to give them as posh a trip as possible to the border.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Given how they already rushed the Mexican border and intend to the do the same at the US border, I agree in principle. However, Mexico will unfortunately do little - whether by choice or lack of resources - to stop the migration north and someone else will probably bankroll the caravan with free wifi and transportation to give them as posh a trip as possible to the border.
Yeah, I'm starting to understand why the US government was tracking the fucks that are consistently trying to get these "migrants" into the US.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
That woman got pregnant and gave birth when she’d already been HIV positive for a decade.

This shows that the caravan is made up of people determined to get into Mexico and the US at any cost without any regard for law and rules. Small wonder these caravans are viewed more and more negatively with each subsequent one that enters Mexico. I'm not sold on the idea that these people are as persecuted as they claim when they immediately ask for asylum at the US border, and I question if they're being coached to do so even when the claim is dubious at best.

I could be wrong, but aren't people with communicable or otherwise non-curable diseases forbidden from entering the US? Of course, the Democrats and other people with pro-illegal immigration stances would likely find such a policy ableist or whatever the -ist of the day is. 🙄

I’m pretty sure the Obama administration got rid of that rule to please the LGBT. Although I don’t think it prevented HIV-positive people from entering the country, it barred them from getting full legal immigrant status and citizenship. Andrew Sullivan had to leave and reenter the U.S. every six months because of that rule.

An HIV-positive troon died in U.S. custody, which of course was blamed on Bad Orange Man even though the troon had only been in custody for a couple of days before he started shitting out his guts. Turns out hoofing it through Central American jungle and desert for weeks isn’t great for your immune system. The U.S. government needs to have a caveat emptor policy for any sick-as-fuck migrant who’s killing him/herself by making that trip.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
『“I have been HIV positive for 16 years,” said Sandoval, but her reason for going north was not just medical treatment.』
Just what America needed, an adult and probably child with untreated AIDS, who will both need over $1000 of care from Medicaid every month, and likely no hope of ever paying even 1/10th of that in taxes. Some NGO can pay American yuppies a small fortune to herd these people into the US, instead of just sending supplies or money to their domestic clinics.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sold on the idea that these people are as persecuted as they claim when they immediately ask for asylum at the US border, and I question if they're being coached to do so even when the claim is dubious at best.
Yes actually. It is an unstated aim of some immigrant advocacy organizations to overwhelm the legal system, in order to force the US to just shrug and let them in.

Remember, the federal government is only allowed to detain migrants for so long. If the system cannot process them in time...

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net
Yes actually. It is an unstated aim of some immigrant advocacy organizations to overwhelm the legal system, in order to force the US to just shrug and let them in.

Remember, the federal government is only allowed to detain migrants for so long. If the system cannot process them in time...
Glenn Beck just did a video on this. Spoiler alert: It’s a bunch of Communists based in Chicago.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino