Careercow Mike James Lindell / "The My Pillow Guy" / realMikeLindel / michaeljlindell - Crackhead fascist, close Trump ally, republican simp, "bodypillow expert"

• DDoS is active again.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Jesse was a one term guy for a reason. Nobody really liked him in the legislature and he couldn't get much done. He was a lot like a proto Trump when I think about it. It's just that unlike Trump, his comments came back to haunt him as he was a third party politician.

Also he somehow managed to turn a 4 Billion budget surplus into a 3 billion deficit in 4 years. His political views were very libertarian, and combine that with some baffling budget moves he tanked the Minnesotan government's revenue.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Epstein

Have your whites spayed or neutered pls
kiwifarms.net
My pillow put out his doc today
alright so why isn't this guy cancelled by networks/banks yet? He's gotta be some cracked out boogeyman or construct that climbs all over the walls off camera and is just used to control the boomers. (and help them sleep comfy).

edit- lol susan already removed the sucker.

Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alright so why isn't this guy cancelled by networks/banks yet? He's gotta be some cracked out boogeyman or construct that climbs all over the walls off camera and is just used to control the boomers. (and help them sleep comfy).
The stores are refusing to carry his product. Tucker on Fox is basically supported by him so they aren't going to cancel him. He's not welcome on any of the others. Twitter cancelled him twice. As to the banks, he does have a ton of money - not that it's stopped them before.

Jeffrey Epstein

Have your whites spayed or neutered pls
kiwifarms.net
The stores are refusing to carry his product. Tucker on Fox is basically supported by him so they aren't going to cancel him. He's not welcome on any of the others. Twitter cancelled him twice. As to the banks, he does have a ton of money - not that it's stopped them before.
still on boomer antenna stations i believe.

BIG BILL HELL'S

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net
They were still running his commercials on the Youtube feeds of the Australian Baseball League, which was... weird.

Sonic Sez

That choke will make you smoke!
kiwifarms.net
Dominion targets MyPillow's Mike Lindell with $1.3B defamation suit
Dominion Voting Systems is suing MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a vocal supporter of former President Trump, in a $1.3 billion defamation suit.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Lindell was named the defendant in a suit filed in Washington, D.C. federal court alleging that he harmed the company's brand by disparaging the integrity of its machines by pushing unproven claims that they were used to steal the November election from Trump.

“He is well aware of the independent audits and paper ballot recounts conclusively disproving the Big Lie,” reads the lawsuit, according to the Journal. “But Lindell...sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows.”

Lindell has made unproven claims about the results of the 2020 election for months and in recent weeks has produced a documentary-style video detailing the debunked allegations.

Dominion Voting systems filed a lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani last month alleging that the former New York City mayor spread numerous defamatory statements about the voting machine company while he helped lead Trump’s failed post-election legal campaign. Sidney Powell, an attorney formerly working with Trump's legal efforts to overturn election results, was targeted in separate Dominion lawsuit.

Lindell told The Daily Beast last week that he hoped Dominion would sue him as it did Powell and Giuliani so that he could obtain evidence through discovery.

“That would so make my day because then they would have to go into discovery, and that would make my job a lot easier,” he said.
“It’ll be faster for me to get to the evidence, and to show the people in the public record the evidence we have about these machines," he added. "I will not stop until every single person on the planet knows, whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, what these machines did to us.”

The Hill has reached out to Dominion Voting Systems and Lindell for comment.
115 page defamation complaint: https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...ion-v-my-pillow-michael-lindell-complaint.pdf

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
I'm told he makes a pretty good pillow though. I'll buy one and report back.

:semperfidelis:
Hey so I bought the pillow. Got the Standard Queen Firm pillow. It's nice! Feels good and has held up well so far. I use a "normal" pillow underneath it which is also a new pillow. It stays cooler than I expected, which I enjoy.

Oh also talk about happy accidents! Mike is getting sued by Dominion Voting Systems for one billion and change. (archive) The news just dropped. Dominion Voting Systems deserves a thread at this point; I am glad their reputation is fucked forever. You should be using paper ballots anyway, people! This isn't hard. I'll sell you my slightly-used collectible MyPillow for a good price. Hogg pillows are going to smell like gym shorts, I can feel it coming.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
A Business Insider reporter emailed My Pillow (the company) to enquire about the boilerplate language on their website regarding the sale of customer data to third parties.

The reporter soon got a call from My Pillow (the guy) who flipped out at him on the phone for thirty minutes. The whole phone call was recorded and is online and is every bit as deranged as you would expect.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
A Business Insider reporter emailed My Pillow (the company) to enquire about the boilerplate language on their website regarding the sale of customer data to third parties.

The reporter soon got a call from My Pillow (the guy) who flipped out at him on the phone for thirty minutes. The whole phone call was recorded and is online and is every bit as deranged as you would expect.

It sounds terrible to work for this crack addict, the lawyer desperately trying to get him to end the conversation with the reporter and he just doesn't care. Clearly he doesn't listen to lawyers in the first place or he wouldn't be getting sued for billions.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mike led 50k people in pillow prayer

I've been watching RSBN and the constant shilling for Mike is hilarious, he's clearly coping if he's asking them to mention his name so often because its clearly forced.
He did an interview with him where they had to warn him to stop denying corona or they'd be kicked off youtube.

Mike even made his RSBN goonies ("friends") about how they had to mute Mike because he told them to save his YouTube because he's just so truthful.

2nd one Mike 0:52 in says before meeting Trump had no clue about politics
4:40 Mike claims to have lost 5 businesses in the last year
6:05 claims to have other platforms(social media) launching this week

Mike lost it in a reporter for asking why he still advertises on Fox News despite him sperging about them constantly

Heres a copy of Mike documentary on how the election was stolen

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
1615400468875.png

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
@Arm Pit Cream This faggot from Buzzfeed takes issue with you making a thread on Lindell.

View attachment 1865900View attachment 1865904
https://archive.md/Z9KoE / link
Notopoulos is one of the worst bottomfeeders, even for Buzzfeed. Badly aging goonette hipster pick-me who inexplicably gets a middle-class salary for knowing what FYAD and Leeroy Jenkins were (and still gets that wrong or late most of the time anyway).

Also, the Lindell thread isn't prominent in Mike Lindell news, on social media, or even really on KF...so I guess she's a regular reader. Hi Katie! There are probably quite a few "internet culture reporters" who rip scoops off of us but are too proud to admit they need a bunch of racist Chris-Chan spergs to hold their hand.

Last edited:

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so retarded that you would throw your business away simping for a politician.
Especially in the business he’s in. Sure he had a surge of pillow /sheet purchases (gotta own the libs by giving $ to a grifter!) but that will be short lived. Most normal people aren’t going to keep buying sheets and pillows ad infinitum, especially now that he got himself kicked out of most retailers.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net