Careercow Mike James Lindell / "The My Pillow Guy" / realMikeLindel / michaeljlindell - Crackhead fascist, close Trump ally, republican simp, "bodypillow expert"

• DDoS is active again.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Body pillow expert you say? 🤔
4AFCF8AF-749C-4C66-B3B5-5DDB5FAE2159.jpeg

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Trump, the legitimate president of the United States, will make an appearance, but fucking Lindell gets top billing and the full-body portrait. Wow.
It’s probably because I bet Trump made a pre-recorded message for the event while Lindell will be speaking through most of it. The funnier thing is that he got Dinesh D’Souza involved who is another nutcase who makes shitty conservative propaganda movies calling the democrats racist

About a two and half year old interview with Mike but he sounds like a total crackhead in this still, he admits MyPillow is just a front to evangelize behind the facade of though:

I totally believe that Mike Lindell did so much crach that his dealers cut him off.

HiramTheGrift

The Family Guy of Kiwi Farms™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iiluminaughtii just released a video on Lindell and the MyPillow company - definitely worth a watch. It seems that the MyPillow company is definitely struggling and having to lay off several employees. Also she mentions Lindell's COVID treatment conspiracy contained oleandrin, a pretty serious toxin derived from oleander - a plant that will kill you dead

My Pillow's History is Not Very Comfy​

(Youtube link)

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so I was fucking around and making this for the hell of it:

1627085889221.png

@Hollywood Hulk Hogan

and then I noticed this:
1627085993443.png

"Prophet Amanda Grace", of Ark of Grace Ministries, and I think that's her picture

Amanda Grace.jpg

That's another person my boomer relatives have discovered recently - a 41-year-old childless woman married to a guy with a chronic brain (not mental) illness who's I think like 10-15 years older than she is. She runs an animal sanctuary in upstate New York and seems like a nice person, but man, she comes off as a total womanchild. She's incredibly naive, and the most sheltered person I've ever seen.

She also hears from God himself, and God directs her to type up colossal walls of text to post on her blog, largely about upcoming world events. Here's the latest one, good luck parsing all of that.

Here's a snip of one where God is changing the entire periodic table of elements:
1627087108088.png

A lot of it is just "I am the LORD and I'm going to-" or "Watch (country) for they will (happening)!", usually without any dates given, though every now and then you've got something like this from April:

1627087655314.png

The Midwest in June? I can't think of a single thing that could apply to, or why that "going to Nevada" non-sequitur's appended at the end. And then it just kinda jumps into a thing about a breakthrough over damaged joints/knees/hips, I guess because that makes her boomer audience happy.

Is she a cow? Probably not, but she comes off like someone who's just never had any conflict in her life. She's just... strange, I guess? I don't really know what to make of her.

Last edited:

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
so I was fucking around and making this for the hell of it:

View attachment 2374498

@Hollywood Hulk Hogan

and then I noticed this:
View attachment 2374510

"Prophet Amanda Grace", of Ark of Grace Ministries, and I think that's her picture

That's another person my boomer relatives have discovered recently - a 41-year-old childless woman married to a guy with a chronic brain (not mental) illness who's I think like 10-15 years older than she is. She runs an animal sanctuary in upstate New York and seems like a nice person, but man, she comes off as a total womanchild. She's incredibly naive, and the most sheltered person I've ever seen.

She also hears from God himself, and God directs her to type up colossal walls of text to post on her blog, largely about upcoming world events. Here's the latest one, good luck parsing all of that.

Here's a snip of one where God is changing the entire periodic table of elements:
View attachment 2374553

A lot of it is just "I am the LORD and I'm going to-" or "Watch (country) for they will (happening)!", usually without any dates given, though every now and then you've got something like this from April:

View attachment 2374567View attachment 2374567

The Midwest in June? I can't think of a single thing that could apply to, or why that "going to Nevada" non-sequitur's appended at the end. And then it just kinda jumps into a thing about a breakthrough over damaged joints/knees/hips, I guess because that makes her boomer audience happy.

Is she a cow? Probably not, but she comes off like someone who's just never had any conflict in her life. She's just... strange, I guess? I don't really know what to make of her.
Sort of a strange schizoid, probably worth at least digging into more, if she keeps posting shit like this.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
This motherfucker ruined my range day.

9C7480DB-18B9-4652-A4BA-12B6C401EC27.jpeg

I had this week off and decided to hit the really nice indoor range in town, and guess who’s cyber symposium happens to be today through the 12th here? Our favorite crackhead. Range is closed because of this too, which really fucking sucks.

So from everything I've seen online, and from what I heard while I was (briefly) near the building, it's not going very well. They were blaming technical difficulties on outside actors trying to 'shut them down', Mike's being mike. The event is shut off to the public, invite only, which is sort of retarded. Apparently the biggest fears he has for this event is guns and Antifa.

1628639800976.png

I want to repeat. Antifa in South Dakota, and GUNS WHEN YOU'RE HOSTING THE FUCKING THING AT A SHOOTING RANGE. Jesus fucking Christ.

Anyway, some highlights.

Mike rants about shit.
Mike gets mad people want a lunch break.
Mike refuses to let a actual experts access to any of his data.
Mike might have paid FOUR MILLION for this 'data' he's showing off.

Mike's also promising some BIG REVEAL in like 10 minutes, so I'll keep you updated on what the crackhead has.

TL;DR for busy people, this is the entire conference:

1628643337827.png

1628644731676.png

7:15 PM LOCAL TIME UPDATE:

Apparently shit's been delayed. I ain't giving any of the streams he's got clicks, so I'm relying on twitter updates which is like sifting through sewage.

7:25 UPDATE:

The computer they're running all their powerpoints on has windows updates pending. :story:

He also claims to have a 'Red Team' working to try and protect the conference and that they're currently UNDER ATTACK and this is TOTAL WARFARE. Also claiming his office got raided while he flew a whistleblower here on his private jet. This is some dumb fucking shit.

7:30 LOCAL TIME UPDATE:

Still nothing in terms of proof. Mostly just him rambling on stage now. Apparently he's planning on not leaving the stage until this event is over. 72 hours of sleep deprivation doesn't sound too healthy for a man this fucking nuts.

7:33 UPDATE:

His big reveal is some guy whining on stage about the Colorado secretary of state.

7:35 UPDATE:

He's ranting about the internet all going through Hawaii or some shit :story:

7:40 UPDATE: He's starting to claim all his evidence was totally stolen by the DEEP STATE lmfao, it's the same shit that every alien grifter says.

7:47 UPDATE: Seriously, the people he's bringing in as whistleblowers are facing criminal charges for BAD CYBERSECURITY lmfao

7:52 UPDATE: Oh my god did some legislature from VA just admit she was part of the January 6 bruhaha in public? This shit keeps giving.

8:05 UPDATE:

1628643942156.png

I feel really bad for Rob. He's here out of interest and because he's autistically obsessed with PCAP's. Mike is not giving him PCAPS and attacking him for 'running away' despite Rob being patiently waiting for his turn on stage to discuss what he was invited to discuss, packet captures.

8:14 UPDATE: Mike's not leaving until they cut the power apparently. God dammit, why did you think this was a good idea shooting range? (:_(

8:27 UPDATE: Full Antivax bullshit too. Jesus fucking christ.

8:42 UPDATE: Mike's been talking for over twenty minutes fucking straight and repeating himself again and again. Holy fucking christ, I think he might be back on crack cocaine. I'm half considering calling the non-emergency line because I have a feeling he needs actual medical help.

Last edited:

William S. Sessions

"WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS"
kiwifarms.net
This motherfucker ruined my range day.

View attachment 2430870

I had this week off and decided to hit the really nice indoor range in town, and guess who’s cyber symposium happens to be today through the 12th here? Our favorite crackhead. Range is closed because of this too, which really fucking sucks.

So from everything I've seen online, and from what I heard while I was (briefly) near the building, it's not going very well. They were blaming technical difficulties on outside actors trying to 'shut them down', Mike's being mike. The event is shut off to the public, invite only, which is sort of retarded. Apparently the biggest fears he has for this event is guns and Antifa.

View attachment 2432258

I want to repeat. Antifa in South Dakota, and GUNS WHEN YOU'RE HOSTING THE FUCKING THING AT A SHOOTING RANGE. Jesus fucking Christ.

Anyway, some highlights.

Mike rants about shit.
Mike gets mad people want a lunch break.
Mike refuses to let a actual experts access to any of his data.
Mike might have paid FOUR MILLION for this 'data' he's showing off.

Mike's also promising some BIG REVEAL in like 10 minutes, so I'll keep you updated on what the crackhead has.

TL;DR for busy people, this is the entire conference:

View attachment 2432457
View attachment 2432517

7:15 PM LOCAL TIME UPDATE:

Apparently shit's been delayed. I ain't giving any of the streams he's got clicks, so I'm relying on twitter updates which is like sifting through sewage.

7:25 UPDATE:

The computer they're running all their powerpoints on has windows updates pending. :story:

He also claims to have a 'Red Team' working to try and protect the conference and that they're currently UNDER ATTACK and this is TOTAL WARFARE. Also claiming his office got raided while he flew a whistleblower here on his private jet. This is some dumb fucking shit.

7:30 LOCAL TIME UPDATE:

Still nothing in terms of proof. Mostly just him rambling on stage now. Apparently he's planning on not leaving the stage until this event is over. 72 hours of sleep deprivation doesn't sound too healthy for a man this fucking nuts.

7:33 UPDATE:

His big reveal is some guy whining on stage about the Colorado secretary of state.

7:35 UPDATE:

He's ranting about the internet all going through Hawaii or some shit :story:

7:40 UPDATE: He's starting to claim all his evidence was totally stolen by the DEEP STATE lmfao, it's the same shit that every alien grifter says.

7:47 UPDATE: Seriously, the people he's bringing in as whistleblowers are facing criminal charges for BAD CYBERSECURITY lmfao

7:52 UPDATE: Oh my god did some legislature from VA just admit she was part of the January 6 bruhaha in public? This shit keeps giving.

8:05 UPDATE:

View attachment 2432487

I feel really bad for Rob. He's here out of interest and because he's autistically obsessed with PCAP's. Mike is not giving him PCAPS and attacking him for 'running away' despite Rob being patiently waiting for his turn on stage to discuss what he was invited to discuss, packet captures.

8:14 UPDATE: Mike's not leaving until they cut the power apparently. God dammit, why did you think this was a good idea shooting range? (:_(

8:27 UPDATE: Full Antivax bullshit too. Jesus fucking christ.

8:42 UPDATE: Mike's been talking for over twenty minutes fucking straight and repeating himself again and again. Holy fucking christ, I think he might be back on crack cocaine. I'm half considering calling the non-emergency line because I have a feeling he needs actual medical help.
Thanks for the play-by-play. I tuned in a couple times this evening and just caught Mike hooting & hollering about the lying media - nothing new, really, but he's obviously high out of his goddamn mind and physically incapable of staying off the stage. I doubt he can survive the full 72 hours at this pace of intoxication

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the play-by-play. I tuned in a couple times this evening and just caught Mike hooting & hollering about the lying media - nothing new, really, but he's obviously high out of his goddamn mind and physically incapable of staying off the stage. I doubt he can survive the full 72 hours at this pace of intoxication
He's done for the night finally, but like holy shit. The range will be shut down for this bullshit for the next two days. This dumb motherfucker.

Also, Dennis Montgomery is the one who gave Lindell the pcaps. He's got a long history of fraud in the cybersec field.

Last edited: