Careercow Mike James Lindell / "The My Pillow Guy" / realMikeLindel / michaeljlindell - Crackhead fascist, close Trump ally, republican simp, "bodypillow expert"

• DDoS is active again.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the innards of his pillow:
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 1.44.59 PM.png

COMFY.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mike in his infinite wisdom is now claiming Dominion is hiring hit groups to get him. I'm sure the company suing you for defamation will love that. He's also claiming not to alienated anybody :story:

MyPillow Guy Claims He Was Hacked and That Dominion Voting Systems 'Hired Hit Groups' on Him in Bonkers Rant

MyPillow CEO: 'I have not alienated anybody' but bots, trolls and the media

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

BIG BILL HELL'S

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, if an actor and a businessman can get elected president, why can't a crazy pillow man become a govenor? I think we can still lower the bar.
Remember, one of the best governors Minnesota's had in recent years was a man who believes that reptilians live underneath the Denver Airport. A former crackhead should have no problem getting elected.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Yang avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Remember, one of the best governors Minnesota's had in recent years was a man who believes that reptilians live underneath the Denver Airport. A former crackhead should have no problem getting elected.
I mean, it sounds crazy, but have you been to the Denver airport? It looks like a Doom '16 level.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover with David Hogg

March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg tweeted on Thursday that he and software developer William LeGate are launching a pillow company to compete against MyPillow, which is led by Trump supporter CEO Mike Lindell.

Driving the news: Lindell is one of former President Trump’s most adamant defenders and has repeatedly shared unsubstantiated conspiracy theories about the election since President Biden took office.

• Lindell had a tumultuous interview with Newsmax earlier this week, where anchors attempted to block the CEO from reiterating conspiracies about the 2020 election. He refused.
  • Dominion Voting Systems also sent a cease-and-desist letter to Lindell last month and ordered him to preserve all documents related to the company.
  • Lindell told Axios in response: "I want Dominion to put up their lawsuit because we have 100% evidence that China and other countries used their machines to steal the election."
  • The Department of Justice has found no evidence to support Lindell's claims about Dominion Voting Systems or widespread voter fraud.
Details... Hogg wrote that he and LeGate hope to "sell $1 million of product within our first year" and to launch in about six months.

• "[W]e would like to do it sooner but we have strict guidelines on sustainability and [U.S.] based Union producers," Hogg added.
  • "Mike isn't going to know what hit him—this pillow fight is just getting started."
What they're saying: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Axios in a text Thursday morning, "Good for them.... nothing wrong with competition that does not infringe on someone's patent."
Side question, but does Hogg have a thread?

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg tweeted on Thursday that he and software developer William LeGate are launching a pillow company to compete against MyPillow, which is led by Trump supporter CEO Mike Lindell.

Driving the news: Lindell is one of former President Trump’s most adamant defenders and has repeatedly shared unsubstantiated conspiracy theories about the election since President Biden took office.

• Lindell had a tumultuous interview with Newsmax earlier this week, where anchors attempted to block the CEO from reiterating conspiracies about the 2020 election. He refused.
  • Dominion Voting Systems also sent a cease-and-desist letter to Lindell last month and ordered him to preserve all documents related to the company.
  • Lindell told Axios in response: "I want Dominion to put up their lawsuit because we have 100% evidence that China and other countries used their machines to steal the election."
  • The Department of Justice has found no evidence to support Lindell's claims about Dominion Voting Systems or widespread voter fraud.
Details... Hogg wrote that he and LeGate hope to "sell $1 million of product within our first year" and to launch in about six months.

• "[W]e would like to do it sooner but we have strict guidelines on sustainability and [U.S.] based Union producers," Hogg added.
  • "Mike isn't going to know what hit him—this pillow fight is just getting started."
What they're saying: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Axios in a text Thursday morning, "Good for them.... nothing wrong with competition that does not infringe on someone's patent."
I believe he was 17 when he first gained notoriety, so it hasn't happened yet, but it looks like he could get one soon.

lolwatagain

kiwifarms.net
Well, where else would the reptilians live?

I'm going to need three different kinds of popcorn to enjoy this.