Mike Peinovich / Mike Enoch & The Right Stuff (therightstuff.biz) - Lazy Podcasting Clique, Pepe the Frog Fetishists, Doxed by /pol/, Fed Honeypot for Gullible Neo-Nazi Conspiracy Theorists.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
mike enoch.png

(pictured above: TRS Founder "Mike Enoch")

autism map.PNG

(pictured above: an autistic map of the election night 2016 results)

Twitter

I seem to remember @Mikemikev bringing some doxing drama up in his own thread and suggesting that we look into covering it, whoever said lolcows were completely useless? So I'll start with it and then get into the other forms of autism that TRS and it's affiliated podcasts get into.

The Right Stuff
is a self-described Alt-Right/Nationalist website featuring news articles, opinion pieces, and a discussion forum (sadly only open to members). It is also associated with 2 podcasts, The Daily Shoah (or TDS, a play on "The Daily Show and a holocaust reference) and "Fash The Nation" (Reference to "Face the Nation, and Fascism). The site is ran by Micheal "Mike Enoch" Peinovich, who was doxed (along with many other higher-ups) after members of the site were caught shilling on and raiding 8chan's Politically Incorrect (/pol/) board.

They were aggressively advertising their forum, trying to recruit the /pol/ denizens and gain a larger base, however when they were told to fuck off and go back to their own website they just kept going at it. This then lead to a back and forth war and the doxing.

The reaction to the attempts before they actually happened from TRS consisted of "Do it faggot", and so /pol/, the autists that they are, obliged their rival autism website and dox the shit out of them.

Aside from Mike Enoch, other members and associates include:
- Bulbasaur / Heavens2Kadonka / Van Bryant II / Van Bryant, Jr from Nashville, Tennessee
- Seventh Son / "Sven Bjorn" / Jesse Craig Dunstan from Fishkill, New York (Who's known for pretending to be from Sweden or some shit)
- Ghoul / RisenGhoul / Cooper Ward from Omaha, Nebreska

Aside from that drama, they basically act like the right-wing version of websites like Everyday Feminism. Meaning they are whiny, inconsistent, prone to wish harm on others and hold large persecution complexes.

And even better, they don't like it when you point this out! On several occasions TRS has posted articles or featured segments in their podcasts in which their writers/hosts get triggered by being compared to SJWs/ANTIFA, just as much as the SJWs/ANTIFA get triggered by comparisons of their ideology to fascism.

And similar to the Guardian and in particular writer Jessica Valenti, they can't decide on positions very easily. For example a while back they published an article saying that they were not like the SJWs because they were actually willing to have a violent revolution in order to bring about their ideal world.

But then when the ANTIFA start doing that, they complain that leftists are violent and willing to use that to bring about their ideal world.

And what would a true community of cows be without REEEing about how media is doing things with X group of people they don't like, in this case it's fags and niggos being in the Walking Dead

Aside from all that, a few other lolcows with threads here have bashed these guys, for example one Matthew "Matt" Forney consistently refers to this website as "thebuttstuff.biz" to imply that they are raging homosexuals. (Considering how fixated they are on that issue, he might have a point)

There's quite a lot of back and forth between the TRS twitter page and Cernovich
https://twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/841801084507181056
http://archive.md/YTF2R

https://twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/841803007171915776
http://archive.md/NRBNd

https://twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/841654494169571331
http://archive.md/WD6KK

Here is their TRS lexicon, which includes references to Molymeme
http://archive.md/tkwtd

And lastly, though not exclusively about this topic, the Right-Wing General threads on /cow/ have some info about their drama iirc. (/cow/ archive)

Best post in thread: here

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
TBH I listen to the Daily Shoah purely for comedy, Never really paid attention their main shit. But they constantly spammed their shit on /pol/ its no wondered they got doxed. They should of bought 4chan ad space, i mean how else Nishimura going to make Shekels off that damn website
It was actually 8chan/pol/ but yeah. They probably should have gotten ad space instead of shitting up the board itself.

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
How can you do a callout post this long and not mention that most of the doxxing drama came from the fact that Mr. Peinovich was married to a half-Jewish woman who liked to frequent drag queen shows? Not to mention that she left him and his upper / oven - middle class family disowned him for his somewhat unfavorable views.

Which is kinda laughably ironic when you think of it. Twenty years ago upper crust kids got disowned from their parents because they were gay. Now they're getting disowned because they hold views that would be considered "mainstream Republican" 20 years ago.

And you shouldn't listen to whatever Matt Forney says, because just look at him.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How can you do a callout post this long and not mention that most of the doxxing drama came from the fact that Mr. Peinovich was married to a half-Jewish woman who liked to frequent drag queen shows? Not to mention that she left him and his upper / oven - middle class family disowned him for his somewhat unfavorable views.

Which is kinda laughably ironic when you think of it. Twenty years ago upper crust kids got disowned from their parents because they were gay. Now they're getting disowned because they hold views that would be considered "mainstream Republican" 20 years ago.

And you shouldn't listen to whatever Matt Forney says, because just look at him.
Aside from not being a callout post per se, I was waiting for someone else to describe better than I could.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Respectable Drunkard

kiwifarms.net
The Daily Shoah is pretty much the only thing the owners/leaders actually do or pay any attention to. They technically run the forum, but, for long stretches, never moderated or even read it. This way of letting their forum users run around unchecked using the TRS name has gotten them into a lot of trouble like having their sites shut down and that's what lead to their doxing.

TRS was sort of a Libertarians-in-recovery place for a while, but as they started the podcast and became edgier they attracted a more white nationalist "Hitler did nothing wrong" crowd. Left to incubate in the echo chamber of the forum and you end up with people who do stuff like this and expect pats on the back (and get them):

Eventually the forum became a place where trolling targets were posted and, since the whole thing was public and some guys never missed a chance to mention TRS, it wasn't that hard for a raid target to find where the flow of trolls came from. Technically there was a users-only section for stuff like that, but they all did it in the general section and no mod did anything about it because, as I've said, they never read their own forum. Geniuses decided to go after a woman with adopted black kids and she organized a complaint writing campaign against The Right Stuff to their hosting service. All their sites got shut down for being nahtzee and the contents of the forum were lost because backups just aren't a thing over there (in case you haven't noticed yet, laziness defines nearly everything these guys do). The brave vanguard forces for the survival of the white race lost a fight against "Rage Against the Minivan". It was the second time the forums got nuked though I don't know what happened the first time.

The doxing thing is similar in the way it started with a bunch of gloriously autistic forum users deciding that /pol/ was prime recruiting grounds for their ill-defined cause. Doxings ensued and more or less confirmed that they still weren't paying much attention to their own platform.

Peinovich always seemed particularly jew-obsessed and never has an explanation for a problem that doesn't boil down to da joos. I can't imagine the mental state of a guy ranting about those damn hebes and their degeneracy-inducing ways three hours a week within earshot of his drag show loving jewess wife. And I really can't imagine the idiocy of daring people to dox you when you're that guy and have actively courted an unironic nazi fanbase for years.

A funny thing is that the nuts at Renegade Broadcasting had a falling out with The Right Stuff over TRS being kiked, which could have been based on behind the scenes knowledge, but probably wasn't since they never mentioned the jewish wife and instead ranted about the earth being flat (no, really).

The TRS leadership pays no attention to their own platforms in part because their prefer to interact on some kind of lolcow central Facebook group with other right wing weirdos. Common Filth used to be in the group, but left over their excessive tolerance of homosexuality (uh?) and now devotes most of his time calling the alt-right faggots. I think Forney might have been a member at some point as well.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
TRS was sort of a Libertarians-in-recovery place for a while, but as they started the podcast and became edgier they attracted a more white nationalist "Hitler did nothing wrong" crowd. Left to incubate in the echo chamber of the forum and you end up with people who do stuff like this and expect pats on the back (and get them):
So it encourages such shocking levels of autism that even total rednecks can't put up with your bullshit.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I was a member of the TRS forums. I listened to episodes of The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation (now defunct) and thought that the forums would be an interesting place to go. Well, I was wrong. Like what Respectable Drunkard said, the site admins (the ones behind TDS) didn't pay much attention to the forum. They'd make an occasional post here and there but they seemingly had no interest in the direction the board was taking. I never saw much of the doxxing stuff but most of the sections of the forum were a mix of pure autism and Nazi LARPing to the point where it was boring. The TRS forums are just fucking boring in general. They're extremely cliquey to boot. These people have their own idiosyncratic terms and memes that only make sense if you are on the forum 24 hours a day. If you don't understand or follow along, they will mass downvote your posts (yes, they have an upvote/downvote system).

The funny twist to all this is that the TRS forums are handled by weev (Andrew Auernheimer) who once deleted SA spinoff Something Sensitive's predecessor forum, SASS (Something Awful Sycophant Squad) on a whim. The forum servers are located somewhere in Eastern Europe that weev maintains, if not owns himself. So the precious information that people have may be in the hands of a guy who seems to hop around various Eastern and Southern European countries and has a history of fucking around with people's information and has been arrested before on computer hacking charges. I hope the TRS forum members used a throwaway e-mail address and did what they could to cover their tracks. I haven't been there in a long while and my understanding is that they eventually delete inactive accounts so my account may be long gone.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Daily Shoah is pretty much the only thing the owners/leaders actually do or pay any attention to. They technically run the forum, but, for long stretches, never moderated or even read it. This way of letting their forum users run around unchecked using the TRS name has gotten them into a lot of trouble like having their sites shut down and that's what lead to their doxing.

Eventually the forum became a place where trolling targets were posted and, since the whole thing was public and some guys never missed a chance to mention TRS, it wasn't that hard for a raid target to find where the flow of trolls came from. Technically there was a users-only section for stuff like that, but they all did it in the general section and no mod did anything about it because, as I've said, they never read their own forum. Geniuses decided to go after a woman with adopted black kids and she organized a complaint writing campaign against The Right Stuff to their hosting service. All their sites got shut down for being nahtzee and the contents of the forum were lost because backups just aren't a thing over there (in case you haven't noticed yet, laziness defines nearly everything these guys do). The brave vanguard forces for the survival of the white race lost a fight against "Rage Against the Minivan". It was the second time the forums got nuked though I don't know what happened the first time.

The doxing thing is similar in the way it started with a bunch of gloriously autistic forum users deciding that /pol/ was prime recruiting grounds for their ill-defined cause. Doxings ensued and more or less confirmed that they still weren't paying much attention to their own platform.

Peinovich always seemed particularly jew-obsessed and never has an explanation for a problem that doesn't boil down to da joos. I can't imagine the mental state of a guy ranting about those damn hebes and their degeneracy-inducing ways three hours a week within earshot of his drag show loving jewess wife. And I really can't imagine the idiocy of daring people to dox you when you're that guy and have actively courted an unironic nazi fanbase for years.

A funny thing is that the nuts at Renegade Broadcasting had a falling out with The Right Stuff over TRS being kiked, which could have been based on behind the scenes knowledge, but probably wasn't since they never mentioned the jewish wife and instead ranted about the earth being flat (no, really).

The TRS leadership pays no attention to their own platforms in part because their prefer to interact on some kind of lolcow central Facebook group with other right wing weirdos. Common Filth used to be in the group, but left over their excessive tolerance of homosexuality (uh?) and now devotes most of his time calling the alt-right faggots. I think Forney might have been a member at some point as well.
I was a member of the TRS forums. I listened to episodes of The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation (now defunct) and thought that the forums would be an interesting place to go. Well, I was wrong. Like what Respectable Drunkard said, the site admins (the ones behind TDS) didn't pay much attention to the forum. They'd make an occasional post here and there but they seemingly had no interest in the direction the board was taking. I never saw much of the doxxing stuff but most of the sections of the forum were a mix of pure autism and Nazi LARPing to the point where it was boring. The TRS forums are just fucking boring in general. They're extremely cliquey to boot. These people have their own idiosyncratic terms and memes that only make sense if you are on the forum 24 hours a day. If you don't understand or follow along, they will mass downvote your posts (yes, they have an upvote/downvote system).

The funny twist to all this is that the TRS forums are handled by weev (Andrew Auernheimer) who once deleted SA spinoff Something Sensitive's predecessor forum, SASS (Something Awful Sycophant Squad) on a whim. The forum servers are located somewhere in Eastern Europe that weev maintains, if not owns himself. So the precious information that people have may be in the hands of a guy who seems to hop around various Eastern and Southern European countries and has a history of fucking around with people's information and has been arrested before on computer hacking charges. I hope the TRS forum members used a throwaway e-mail address and did what they could to cover their tracks. I haven't been there in a long while and my understanding is that they eventually delete inactive accounts so my account may be long gone.
So what you're saying is that Peinovich is literally just the neo-nazi version of @Lowtax, who let his forum go to shit because he's a lazy cunt?

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You realize the podcast is called "The Daily Shoah" right? Anyone who would get worked up over echoey or whiny voices would have seen the word "shoah" being used lightly and would have left then and there.
I meant if they were on autoplay. My Youtube seems to have it switched on by default. A lot of alt-right types might watch a lot of dodgy political videos but draw the line at something that overtly daft.

Tags
None