Mike Peinovich / Mike Enoch & The Right Stuff (therightstuff.biz) - Lazy Podcasting Clique, Pepe the Frog Fetishists, Doxed by /pol/, Fed Honeypot for Gullible Neo-Nazi Conspiracy Theorists.

Steve Mayers

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
kiwifarms.net

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From what I know of the recent happenings here is that they started deleting all of their written content and switched to a podcast only site with a rotation of Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation. Then the wall went up to keep the outsiders and /pol/ infiltrators out.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Anonymous fans of a white nationalist podcast network could have their identities exposed as a result of a lawsuit against the men who promoted the so-called Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year."

"A federal court judge denied two motions this April filed by Peinovich to stop court orders requesting information related to individual users that visit his website—strengthening the odds that anonymous fans of The Right Stuff could have their names and whereabouts made public as a result of conversations they had in the lead up to "Unite the Right."

http://www.newsweek.com/anonymous-white-nationalists-may-have-their-identities-exposed-result-903026

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
"Anonymous fans of a white nationalist podcast network could have their identities exposed as a result of a lawsuit against the men who promoted the so-called Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year."

"A federal court judge denied two motions this April filed by Peinovich to stop court orders requesting information related to individual users that visit his website—strengthening the odds that anonymous fans of The Right Stuff could have their names and whereabouts made public as a result of conversations they had in the lead up to "Unite the Right."

http://www.newsweek.com/anonymous-white-nationalists-may-have-their-identities-exposed-result-903026
Oh fuck

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Is there a separate donation button to fund Enoch's ranch addiction?
No

edit: they have a po box though.
But as a serious question, why did they stop even trying to be funny 3 years ago?
I don't know. I think that things really went to shit in 2017-18 and have been on the up entertainment wise. Naturally everything went to hell when they killed the 504um. God I miss that place.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker
Tags
None