Mike Peinovich / Mike Enoch & The Right Stuff (therightstuff.biz) - Lazy Podcasting Clique, Pepe the Frog Fetishists, Doxed by /pol/, Fed Honeypot for Gullible Neo-Nazi Conspiracy Theorists.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
I used to be a TRS paycuck but now that Marcus Halberstram left FTN (ethnarch is too dull and autistic for my tastes), I doubt I’m going to renew. The shows have become too formulaic. I also miss the 504um.
I still like tds, but I think I'm part of a smaller and smaller segment of people. I listen to the Godcast though.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
I listen to TDS sporadically but it’s no longer as entertaining or thunk provoking as it used to be. It seems like they’re going through the motions and the tension between Sven and Enoch can get uncomfortable at times.

I like most of the TRS goys but because they are almost all doxed and paywall subscribers are their only income stream, you can tell they want to do different things, especially Enoch. Reminds me a lot of Adam Carolla where he has a lucrative niche but has no ability to grow. I suspect they are doing well as they used to bring in tens of thousands per month before it became legally prudent for them to not talk about all the donations that roll in.
"became legally prudent for them to not talk about" describes modern TDS. Mike is hamstrung by a bunch of insane conspiracy theorists accusing him of crazy shit, can't prove shit, and his show is on a constant content treadmill, and lacks the time to do good shit. They should really space out the releases, maybe one free show a week, but whatever.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
They don’t want to get fucked over like The Daily Stormer and given Anglin’s various challenges he’s had to deal with (many of his own making), I understand why they do the things they do. However I don’t see this current setup lasting too long for the reasons you described.
I wish this place was more of a repository on TDS drama. I actually like the show a lot and still find it more entertaining than a lot of other shit out there, but I remember more people being on the Death Panel that never come around anymore and they've expanded to so many shows it would help to grt a breakdown of any inter-drama. I always thought the tension between Enoch and Sven was part of a bit but I guess not?

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I liked the show better when it had weev on as a regular guest. I stopped listening to it once they had RICHARD B SPENCER on as a regular guest. (I could be confusing this with the Daily Shoah, same websight really) Also that was around the time they stopped being funny and started thinking THEY were the people who got Trump elected, instead of all the people who hated Hilary for being an unlikeable technocratic cunt.

I also hate these wignats for trying, and failing, to dub Legend of the Galactic Heroes, probably because a member of the (((tribe))) is a villain and they identify with a bunch of people who in the series would have been glad to kill them all under the Inferior Genes Exclusion Act promulgated by Rudolf von (((Goldenbaum)))

Giblets

kiwifarms.net
I listen to TDS sporadically but it’s no longer as entertaining or thunk provoking as it used to be. It seems like they’re going through the motions and the tension between Sven and Enoch can get uncomfortable at times.

I like most of the TRS goys but because they are almost all doxed and paywall subscribers are their only income stream, you can tell they want to do different things, especially Enoch. Reminds me a lot of Adam Carolla where he has a lucrative niche but has no ability to grow. I suspect they are doing well as they used to bring in tens of thousands per month before it became legally prudent for them to not talk about all the donations that roll in.
So are you self-aware of what an obvious toilet your life is and how much people would detest you for holding forth any of this information about yourself or do you just cram it down into your subconscious and drink alone like most putrid and friendless Nazi nerds?

wholetthegodsout

kiwifarms.net
I wish this place was more of a repository on TDS drama. I actually like the show a lot and still find it more entertaining than a lot of other shit out there, but I remember more people being on the Death Panel that never come around anymore and they've expanded to so many shows it would help to grt a breakdown of any inter-drama. I always thought the tension between Enoch and Sven was part of a bit but I guess not?
I remember they had that guy ghoul who created all those MS paint memes in like 2015-2016. Did they have some sort of falling out with him?

I seem to remember juicy rumors of gay shit going on at their “pool parties”. Not surprising for a bunch of nazis tbh.

Anyway the show got really bad the same time the alt right got really bad. Y’know around the time they concluded that because trump won the election that they could engage in serious IRL wignat activism and have a sperg crash his car into antifa.

wholetthegodsout

kiwifarms.net
He got doxed and left the site. I don’t remember much about the dox except he lived in Omaha. There was another death panel member who got doxed, Bulbasaur. I think his dox revealed he was a prison guard. Much like Ghoul, once he got doxed, he left and never came back.
Honestly they were good on the show. I stopped listening long ago. Can’t stand mcnabb and the whole vibe of the show.
He got doxed and left the site. I don’t remember much about the dox except he lived in Omaha. There was another death panel member who got doxed, Bulbasaur. I think his dox revealed he was a prison guard. Much like Ghoul, once he got doxed, he left and never came back.
Why do you think halberstram has left FTN? I’m assuming he is bored now that they have all turned on trump

• Agree
Reactions: Rekkington

Giblets

kiwifarms.net
Thought Provoking
Back when FTN had over 100,000 downloads per episode, I’m sure it seemed exciting because they did better than just about every other political podcast.
Yeah I really bet this many people couldn't wait to hear a fat fuck who sounds like his mouth is filled with ball bearings imitate what he thinks Jews sound like for hours at a time.

Arm Pit Cream

New article on the jews every single day for 1m
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These faggots are confirmed 100% feds, forgive the source but it's a great article(s) and the response is exceptional
Was he ever prosecuted for this drug dealing when he came back to the US, or did they just forget about it as he went directly into the “white supremacist and neo-Nazi community” and began doing all security for Mike Enoch – including handling all of the private information for all members of the TRS real life groups?
I don't know how you get promoted so fast and somehow evade drug dealing charges.
“See when they held me and didn’t want to feed me or give me a lawyer or a phone call, and wouldn’t tell me family and friends where I was, it’s cuz they were trying to get us to flip. And if they acknowledge that you’re in there… first off, no lawyer is going to suggest you turn snitch. And as long as they. So let’s say, you get arrested, someone you’re dealing with comes to see if you’re locked up and what’s to know if you might flip or whatever, so they deny your presence so they can put you back out on the street, and you can make up some excuse for where you were. They did everything in their power to try to convince us to flip, first through the carrot and then through the stick. They’re telling me stuff like ‘oh well, under the Patriot Act we could essentially just have you disappeared, blah blah blah.’ At first, they were trying to say ‘okay you guys can walk away on this, but you’re gonna have to turn some people over.’ … they eventually cut us loose, because I said ‘okay here’s my problem, I do all my business through the internet, I don’t know the people I’m dealing with, but I can go find you some people, because you know, I’m really scared of you guys and blah blah blah blah blah. But you gotta let me and her out, because it’s the weekend and the time to go do it’ … and they cut us loose and we vacated. We just up and disappeared at that moment.”
Feds trying to get Jim Object to "flip". Why would you admit you talked to the feds?
(Anglin) I told Mike in 2016, when we were still on good terms, that I thought Jayoh was a fed.
Now we are here
Jim Object is a cop, and was working as a cop infiltrating “anarcho capitalist” movements in 2012, before he was reassigned to TRS in 2015
Mike went into an emotional breakdown after Charlottesville, for over a year, and it is now obvious to me that during this period he was coming to terms with the fact he was going to be forced to work with feds, presumably after having been entrapped in a fed plot, where he was accused of lying and threatened with 15 years in prison if he didn’t cooperate.

Jayoh is his fed handler. Part of his purpose is to try to draw together all of the elements of the dissident right under a single organized fed banner, and that is why he has the seemingly completely nonsensical goal of associating with all of these costume people.
Speaks for itself, even if it's a lie the excuses don't make sense. Very glow in the dark shit.

After that TRS claimed Anglin as a fed for asking about this weird stuff
Eric Striker talking about how anybody asking questions is a COINTELPRO clownspect, before blocking Anglin:
Screen-Shot-2019-09-09-at-2.50.58-PM.png
3aee9b9d09b5ada81e3000a60cca82f69149086a.jpeg

The reaction to this being brought up during the show was:
Screenshot_20190909-235743_Chrome.jpg

One of the main hosts of TRS Alex McNabb got mad and then liked a tweet about Anglin being arrested (false lol) and him being a fed:
Screen-Shot-2019-09-09-at-5.40.27-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2019-09-09-at-5.38.08-PM.png

Striker's 2nd response:
Screen-Shot-2019-09-09-at-6.54.54-PM.png
"The recording is disinfo" :hah:

Chris Cantwell has admitted to informing the feds as a tool
So that is Chris Cantwell threatening to:
  1. Rape his wife in front of his kids
  2. Have one of his followers threaten to rape his wife
  3. Dox him, his wife and his kids if he doesn’t give up someone else’s dox
  4. Threatening to snitch on him to the FBI
  5. Threatening to snitch on him to CPS to have his kids taken away
And apparently, followed through on 3-5.

He admitted on his site that he doxed the guy and called CPS on him.

http://archive.md/bILMB
D9O5dtwU8AAguhP.jpg

Very normal, non-fed like behavior.

Even if he isn't a fed, why did Mike Enoch trust a drug dealer on the run who worked for the police with the details of dissidents?
Why is Mike and Striker blocking anybody asking about this?
IMG_20190910_000942.pngIMG_20190910_000945.jpg
https://twitter.com/NoR3funds/status/1171124895457132544?s=19 ( https://archive.fo/nLs6S )

Blocking everybody who asks you about being a fed doesn't make you look any less like a fed.

Path Started

kiwifarms.net
The instant someone talks to a fed is the instant they should be dropped, for a show like TRS to continue in this state with the amount of support they have is very suspicious, like for fuck sake if I didn't understand how stupid people were then I'd be saying they are faking how popular they are.

Last edited:

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
These faggots are confirmed 100% feds, forgive the source but it's a great article(s) and the response is exceptional

I don't know how you get promoted so fast and somehow evade drug dealing charges.

Feds trying to get Jim Object to "flip". Why would you admit you talked to the feds?

Speaks for itself, even if it's a lie the excuses don't make sense. Very glow in the dark shit.

After that TRS claimed Anglin as a fed for asking about this weird stuff
Eric Striker talking about how anybody asking questions is a COINTELPRO clownspect, before blocking Anglin:
View attachment 930549
View attachment 930562

The reaction to this being brought up during the show was:
View attachment 930566

One of the main hosts of TRS Alex McNabb got mad and then liked a tweet about Anglin being arrested (false lol) and him being a fed:
View attachment 930596
View attachment 930594

Striker's 2nd response:
View attachment 930569
"The recording is disinfo" :hah:

Chris Cantwell has admitted to informing the feds as a tool

View attachment 930559

Very normal, non-fed like behavior.

Even if he isn't a fed, why did Mike Enoch trust a drug dealer on the run who worked for the police with the details of dissidents?
Why is Mike and Striker blocking anybody asking about this?
View attachment 930579View attachment 930581
https://twitter.com/NoR3funds/status/1171124895457132544?s=19 ( https://archive.fo/nLs6S )

Blocking everybody who asks you about being a fed doesn't make you look any less like a fed.
Yep, this is turning into quite the shitshow. Folks, this is going to be a long one.

For those unaware of what's going on, Andrew Anglin has been accusing TRS of associating with Feds or informants since June of this year. There are several articles that go into this, but for now, here they all are ordered by date from oldest to newest as of this moment. All interested parties can check the links for veracity:
In June, Anglin expressed concerns with TRS's associations with Christopher Cantwell who featured longtime TRS contributor Morrakiu as a guest. Cantwell was known to snitch to the FBI following the disastrous Unite the Right rally with agent Dino Capuzzo supposedly handling him. It is Anglin's belief that the video evidence submitted by Cantwell to Feds was later cited to indict members of the Rise Above Movement.

The Daily Stormer reported that Cantwell gloated on Gab that he leaked info on his former employees for "defacing [his] website." On another occasion, he threatened to leak information on a customer supposedly for making fun of him. It has even been suggested that Cantwell's actions led to the doxing of right-wing Twitter troll Ricky Vaughn. Moreover, Cantwell had contacted Jared Holt of progressive watchdog Right-Wing Watch to get some competitors of his deplatformed. Not sure if he was successful in these endeavors, but it certainly reflects on the depths he's willing to go to deal with perceived enemies.

As you could surmise, Cantwell has the established behavior of a loose cannon. According to Anglin, Cantwell once threatened a guy on his Telegram group. Cantwell has stated the man in question was impersonating him on social media. He demanded that the man in question hand over someone's dox or else he would go to the FBI and CPS to have said gentleman arrested and his children taken away if he failed/refused to comply.

As this was all happening, Eric Striker publicly defended Cantwell, stating that whether his issues constituted snitching was up for debate. Meanwhile, it was revealed that a user named Jayoh De La Rey was a member of Cantwell's secret Telegram group. If the user's identity can be confirmed as TRS's Jayoh, then Anglin found it mighty curious that two of TRS's contributors were associating with a confessed informant and suspected asset.

Meanwhile, Striker and Jayoh were associating with former members of Traditionalist Workers Party leader Matt Parrott despite his publicly admitting going to the SPLC.

The spiciest news came on the heels of /pol/ discovering Jayoh De La Rey's past as a self-proclaimed drug dealer. Anglin finds these revelations deeply disturbing on account of Jayoh being put in charge of operations security for TRS. Anglin confronted Mike Enoch about these concerns, prompting radio silence and Enoch cutting off all contact with Anglin by blocking him. TRS has now disabled comments on all their website.

Anglin has highlighted these direct quotes from Jayoh:
Jayoh said:
  • Description of arrest and fleeing law enforcement: “Someone snitched me out and the empire sent 40 goons with AR-15s, full body armor and APCs to burn my house down, took me and my roommate in, refused to give us lawyers. They thought we were part of some huge syndicate or something. Refused to give us lawyers, food, etc. No phone calls. And when our friends and family were able to sort of locate where we were, they denied that we were there, held us for a couple of days, talked my roommate and I [unintelligible]. My roommate at the time who had no knowledge of what I was doing whatsoever got us both out of them. They thought I was a part of some vast criminal conspiracy, so they threatened to charge me with all sorts of things I had nothing to do with but were far beyond the scope of what I was getting into, so I really had no choice but to hustle out.”
  • Doing heroin and having sex with trannies while being enrolled at Harvard: “I went to Harvard while I was shooting dope. I like to you know party hard, going around until three in the morning and blackout with trannies and then get up the next day and maybe write a paper deconstructing Kevin Carson.”
  • On drugs: “I am a proponent of what others would call drug abuse.”
  • Getting into Harvard: “I was at the University of Chicago, the home of Milton Friedman … I applied to Harvard just to see if I could get in because I was in the middle of this gonzo journalistic adventure into the dope culture in Detroit. And I said ‘hey on this horrifying 14 day bender, I wonder if I can get into Harvard.’ So I went for it and I got in.”
  • On escaping America as a fugitive: “There is a romance to it, especially literally being flown out at 400 feet, you feel like James Bond. Here’s the deal, if I’d stayed put, I was certainly screwed. By going on the lam I had to trust a number of people I didn’t know if I could trust. There were people who I knew no better than I know you. All I know is that they’re anarchists … I reached out to a number of those people … and said ‘hey I need a favor.'”
  • Redpilling P-Funk on the ancap question while escaping America: “A couple of months ago when I was on my way out of the country, I happened to cross paths with three members of P-Funk, and I was wearing my anarcho-capitalist hoodie that like I had custom made for me or whatever and the one guy says ‘anarcho-capitalism, what’s that about? Fuck the man, get paid?’ and I said ‘Yeah, but be careful not to get paid by the man, or you’re just as dependent’ and he was like ‘no I understand.'”
  • On feds trying to get him to flip and how he was released from jail after promising cops he’d turn others in: “See when they held me and didn’t want to feed me or give me a lawyer or a phone call, and wouldn’t tell me family and friends where I was, it’s cuz they were trying to get us to flip. And if they acknowledge that you’re in there… first off, no lawyer is going to suggest you turn snitch. And as long as they. So let’s say, you get arrested, someone you’re dealing with comes to see if you’re locked up and what’s to know if you might flip or whatever, so they deny your presence so they can put you back out on the street, and you can make up some excuse for where you were. They did everything in their power to try to convince us to flip, first through the carrot and then through the stick. They’re telling me stuff like ‘oh well, under the Patriot Act we could essentially just have you disappeared, blah blah blah.’ At first, they were trying to say ‘okay you guys can walk away on this, but you’re gonna have to turn some people over.’ … they eventually cut us loose, because I said ‘okay here’s my problem, I do all my business through the internet, I don’t know the people I’m dealing with, but I can go find you some people, because you know, I’m really scared of you guys and blah blah blah blah blah. But you gotta let me and her out, because it’s the weekend and the time to go do it’ … and they cut us loose and we vacated. We just up and disappeared at that moment.”
  • On sex: “I guess I’m into the sort of thing a guy who talks like me is into. There are people who have sort of kinky proclivities and then there are those of us who are outright mad. And I fall into that latter category. … I like to make a conscious, volitional decision to say ‘I want to do something so weird tonight that it is going to keep me up in the future.'”
  • On BDSM: “I get into the BDSM thing. I’ve never really been into the scene, I don’t know, a lot of people who are into it come across really corny.”
  • On bloody sex: “I’m not so much into the leather and chains thing, I’ve got a thing for blood. … Drug abuse and razor play, especially when you mix the two, which is exactly what I’m outright advocating.”
At no point does Anglin moralize about sex habits because he grants amnesty to everyone who enters the movement regardless of their personal history barring connections to intelligence communities and/or law enforcement. He believes potential recruits should be given a chance to redeem themselves, even if they were drug addicts or patronized prostitutes. Anglin's concern is solely with the potential damage Jayoh could be doing to the dissident right as a potential federal asset or fed.

Anglin questions if Jayoh was ever prosecuted for this drug dealing when he came back to the US and if he slipped into The Right Stuff with Mike Enoch having prior knowledge or otherwise. Whether or not Mike Enoch allowed Jayoh into the movement knowing all this or otherwise casts serious doubt on his judgement of character. Anglin further questions if Jayoh's drug dealing past is an embellishment or outright fabrication as Anglin also questions Jayoh's claims about being a mercenary in South Africa.

If Jayoh's claims are true, then TRS allowed someone with this sordid history to be in charge of their security. If these are all lies, then Anglin feels Jayoh's credibility and loyalty to the dissident right should be called into question. Whether or not Jayoh is a federal agent is up to the reader to decide, but Anglin believes it's awfully coincidental otherwise considering everything else he has covered. Anglin concludes, "If you cannot grasp what an absolute liability it is to have someone who was a wanted drug dealer – someone with extensive interaction with the feds as a criminal, including attempts to be recruited as an informant, someone who told the feds he was going to turn people in to them – running your neo-Nazi group, then you are such an absolute retard that you deserve to have done to you whatever Mike Peinovich does to you."

Anglin is convinced Enoch knows what is going on and is refusing to deal with it for whatever reason, although considering Enoch's cooperation with other accused feds/informants, Anglin speculates Enoch got trapped in a fed plot following the aftermath of Charlottesville and Jayoh is his fed handler. Anglin concludes that Mike Enoch is attempting to unite all these various pro-white movements under one banner so that Feds may entrap and arrest any/all potential dissidents. To him, it is the only explanation why TRS supporters would go into The Daily Stormer's BBS and actively try to recruit others into TRS's affiliated movements.

Mike Enoch has tweeted these as a response:
EnochAnglinTwitterResponseSept2019.png

Anglin has stated that others have continued to press Enoch on this, but he has yet to issue any further replies outside what is seen here. Anglin further stated that Enoch has blocked those who question him.

Alex McNabb has also tweeted this:
McNabbTweetsSept2019.png

@Arm Pit Cream has highlighted some of the other responses from TRS on Twitter, but here are some more from TRS supporters on Twitter:
CptBlackPill_on_Anglin_01.png

CptBlackPill_on_Anglin_02.png

The consensus on /pol/ seems to be that Jayoh was probably making it up and should just come clean. Others are convinced he's a fed, and others simply are there for the podcasts with no interest in the drama.

Relevant threads of interest:

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None