Mike Peinovich / Mike Enoch & The Right Stuff (therightstuff.biz) - Lazy Podcasting Clique, Pepe the Frog Fetishists, Doxed by /pol/, Fed Honeypot for Gullible Neo-Nazi Conspiracy Theorists.

Breakfast_Guru88

*Nasally Laugh* Ahha-haahaahaa-Ahhaaaa
kiwifarms.net
Latest Daily Stormer Article totally tearing up TRS’s asshole.

It was floated that Jayoh would make a statement on his podcast The Europa Report and the closest thing to it was a lackluster offhanded remark about how “he didn’t go to an ivy league school...so he’s too dumb to understand the machinations of Brexit” more or less.

Additionally a less than stellar statement was released that he was calling into various podcasts/talking to people in order to use various Identities to flesh out ideas for a book he was writing.

He has in recent times announced that his wife is/was pregnant on several podcasts then as of recently in a statement has mentioned that he is dealing with his child in the NICU, implying it was born pre-mature yet was still able to release a show on Tuesday the 10th and presumably the next episode on the 17th.

Prior statements from him (https://archive.org/details/soundcloud-315500189) paint an image of someone willing to be intense and shocking, could it be for the case of getting in with wignats?

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
The former TRS Confederates now known as Identity Dixie/Rebel Yell were all identified recently.

lol rednecks.
Latest Daily Stormer Article totally tearing up TRS’s asshole.

It was floated that Jayoh would make a statement on his podcast The Europa Report and the closest thing to it was a lackluster offhanded remark about how “he didn’t go to an ivy league school...so he’s too dumb to understand the machinations of Brexit” more or less.

Additionally a less than stellar statement was released that he was calling into various podcasts/talking to people in order to use various Identities to flesh out ideas for a book he was writing.

He has in recent times announced that his wife is/was pregnant on several podcasts then as of recently in a statement has mentioned that he is dealing with his child in the NICU, implying it was born pre-mature yet was still able to release a show on Tuesday the 10th and presumably the next episode on the 17th.

Prior statements from him (https://archive.org/details/soundcloud-315500189) paint an image of someone willing to be intense and shocking, could it be for the case of getting in with wignats?
In the last few days, Hunter Wallace at Occidental Dissent has been returning fire for TRS. In particular, he's been attacking @Andre Wang Lin and @14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88.

Articles of note:
Hunter Wallace said:
Andrew Anglin’s bad faith campaigns should alarm you:

1.) First, if you were concerned about protecting the personal data of your readers, would you put Weev of all people in charge of your website? A convicted criminal who went to federal prison for identity theft?

2.) Second, why would you put a known Jewish troll in charge of your website and all its data? Why did that Jewish troll register the domain of your website to the address of another Jewish hacker?

3.) Third, why hasn’t Azzmador been arrested on a felony warrant out of Charlottesville? Why does he have Stormer Book Clubs going out and posting fliers of Brenton Tarrant on churches? How is it that Azzmador who has a criminal record a mile long avoiding going to prison over Charlottesville? Why is he doing livestreams?

4.) Fourth, why do Stormer book clubs target mosques and synagogues in literature distributions? That’s asking to get charged with a hate crime.

5.) Fifth, if you are so concerned about optics, why do you use racial epithets and vulgarity? Why do you celebrate mass shootings? Why do you promote beating and raping women? There is a night and day difference between Daily Stormer and other people that claim to care about optics.

6.) Finally, if are you seriously worried about the FBI, why on earth are you putting Brenton Tarrant’s face all over your website? If you care so much about young men, why do you have Weev on your website celebrating domestic terrorism and posting his violent rants?

There has to be an explanation for this because TRS has done what pretty much everyone else has done. It closed down the 504um because it could be a potential legal liability. It tightened up its rhetoric and got out of street activism. It focused on producing online content and networking between fans. In contrast, Daily Stormer has been celebrating mass shootings while lecturing others about bad optics.

What’s going on here?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
TBH that Hunter's got a point. I can't wait to see how the stormer people respond to the fact they've claimed to care for optics but they also talk about mass shooting and gassing people all the time. That is a little strange.

TRS are still feds tho.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it fits here, but Strike and Mike debated two leftists named Caleb Maupin and Brenton Lengel:

Suffice to say, Mr. Maupin didn't take it too well, expressing his dissatisfaction in the most Sargonian of terms:
Caleb Maupin Wore a Suit.png

As it stands, he's getting ratio'ed hard:
Caleb Roasted on Timeline.png

Caleb Roasted on Timeline 2.png

Mike's been retweeting tons of people making memes of this and roasting Caleb's ass hard:
Caleb Roasts 01.png

Caleb Roasts 02.png

Caleb Roasts 03.png

Caleb Roasts 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it fits here, but Strike and Mike debated two leftists named Caleb Maupin and Brenton Lengel:

Suffice to say, Mr. Maupin didn't take it too well, expressing his dissatisfaction in the most Sargonian of terms:
View attachment 1235500

Mike's been retweeting tons of people making memes of this and roasting Caleb's ass hard:
View attachment 1235508
View attachment 1235514
View attachment 1235539
View attachment 1235585
NAZBOL RISING

Striker consistently the best takes on the modern left and understands their own ideology much better than they do. I'm convinced the only people who've read Marx and understand labor history these days are fascists.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
NAZBOL RISING

Striker consistently the best takes on the modern left and understands their own ideology much better than they do. I'm convinced the only people who've read Marx and understand labor history these days are fascists.
Even on Maupin's own thread with the debate link as the starting post, he's getting roasted hard. I almost feel bad for the guy. Almost:
Caleb Roasted Hard.png

Also, is it me or should this entire topic be in Internet Famous, especially considering that much of their content concerns internet drama (albeit politically focused)? The TRS Forums (called Bang) are now hidden behind a paywall, so there isn't much of a community to watch.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Even on Maupin's own thread with the debate link as the starting post, he's getting roasted hard. I almost feel bad for the guy. Almost:

Also, is it me or should this entire topic be in Internet Famous, especially considering that much of their content concerns internet drama (albeit politically focused)? The TRS Forums (called Bang) are now hidden behind a paywall, so there isn't much of a community to watch.
Nobody takes the neoliberal left seriously anymore. People would rather engage with legitimate dyed-in-the-wool Marxist terrorists than listen to pilpul from some faggy Beltway mandarin.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
NAZBOL RISING

Nobody takes the neoliberal left seriously anymore. People would rather engage with legitimate dyed-in-the-wool Marxist terrorists than listen to pilpul from some faggy Beltway mandarin.
Apparently, Caleb and Brenton did an aftershow video bitching about the debate:

The comments are virtually all roasting him with few supporters coming to their defense:
Caleb Debate Aftershow Roasting.png

Over at Keith Wood's Twitter, his followers are continuing to have a field day:
TRS Field Day at Caleb's Expense.png

For those interested reading the various threads in the comments, I've attached a screenshot should they take it down:

Attachments

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1235500

View attachment 1235508
View attachment 1235514
View attachment 1235539
View attachment 1235585
That Fargo one is the funniest shit.

I wish there were some actual paychads in the thread, I would pop into /pol/ threads and there's a lot of behind the scenes drama with Jay Object and guys like Halbestramm who just disappear one day.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
That Fargo one is the funniest shit.

I wish there were some actual paychads in the thread, I would pop into /pol/ threads and there's a lot of behind the scenes drama with Jay Object and guys like Halbestramm who just disappear one day.
I want to know what happened to Bulbasaur and where the original Godcast episodes went.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what happened to Bulbasaur and where the original Godcast episodes went.
I heard Specter hates them and people have alluded to some sort of falling out but, as an earlier post mentioned, unless you've been a forum autist it all just seems so suspicious and shady. I've followed most of Anglin's coverage of it among other things (he recently made an article responding to Moike without mentioning his name) but it's all years of vague secrecy.

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
kiwifarms.net
The suit meme is actually some prime good material the WigNats made in a long while, not gonna lie

I'm a paygoy only out of getting through that stupid fucking FTN midweek cash block (ngl it's pretty interesting to listen for WigNat-core). I'm still sketched by it due to the Jim Object shit. Also Halberstram quit because he had IRL shit and didn't feel like doing FTN anymore, not because Moike fucked a Jew.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of former TRS co-hosts, here’s Ghoul calling into Sam Seder’s show to dunk on Dave Rubin. Happened last year but people in the comments know.
Didn't ghoul fuck a tranny or something? Even if not, he let that furry pederast groomer guy (Dante I think?) into the inner circle so good fuckin riddance.

Bulby was doxxed with Mike, Sven, etc. in 2017 and decided to go radio silent instead of being a full-time Nazi like the rest.

Peinovich was sucked in by the khazar milkers and is still sucking on them
Mike did the right thing and divorced her after it came out though, and at least they never had kids. Whatever you think about him, he's no longer a hypocrite. I wonder if she was self-hating or partly J-woke herself (she wasn't a full blooded or observant jew), since she knew about TRS and even wrote a christmas song for them.

Last edited:

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't ghoul fuck a tranny or something? Even if not, he let that furry pederast groomer guy (Dante I think?) into the inner circle so good fuckin riddance.

Bulby was doxxed with Mike, Sven, etc. in 2017 and decided to go radio silent instead of being a full-time Nazi like the rest.

Mike did the right thing and divorced her after it came out though, and at least they never had kids. Whatever you think about him, he's no longer a hypocrite. I wonder if she was self-hating or partly J-woke herself (she wasn't a full blooded or observant one of Trump's Chosen People), since she knew about TRS and even wrote a christmas song for them.
Ghouls parents are lesbians and he did a whole bunch of "Experimenting" before trs, there's also the fact he took a looooong cross country road trip with Greg Johnson and people have surmised stuff happened between the two

Tags
None