Cultcow Mikemikev / Michael Coombs / Twinkle Toes / Velcro Pants - Pedo Teacher and Neo-Nazi, Advocate of Child Murder, Secret JewMuslim ANTIFA, A-Logs Null Constantly

Who's the most autistic?

• Mikemikev

Votes: 359 71.1%
  • Autphag

Votes: 93 18.4%
  • Luke McKee

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Donny Long

Votes: 49 9.7%

• Total voters

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
You're lying and projecting, as usual. This is exactly what you people are doing right here.

Truth is an absolute defense against defamation, Mike. What lies have been told about you?

I just wondered whether any of you would have the balls to spew your defamation other than hiding behind a username. Obviously not.

It's going to take a lot more than angry posturing from a nazi to get anyone to reveal their personal details to you. I mean, for one, they'd need to respect you in some way, and feel shame when you try and excoriate them for doing the smart thing and not revealing personal details to an unhinged stranger on the internet.

Truth is an absolute defense against defamation, Mike. What lies have been told about you?

Plenty. Why would I waste my time talking to you about it? Who are you?

It's going to take a lot more than angry posturing from a nazi to get anyone to reveal their personal details to you. I mean, for one, they'd need to respect you in some way, and feel shame when you try and excoriate them for doing the smart thing and not revealing personal details to an unhinged stranger on the internet.

Yeah I get that you have no shame or honour. I was just checking that.

septuagint

dipshit
kiwifarms.net
Plenty. Why would I waste my time talking to you about it? Who are you?

No one here respects or trusts you, some here actually hate you. Mike, grow the hell up. You're 40 fucking years old and you have nothing better to do than to act like a child on the internet. What is wrong with you?

Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Literally Mikemikev , you are an abysmal liar.

Hate to be cold like that, but it's true.

You apparently cannot argue any of the merits of anything you believe, so to defeat an opponent, you want something you can use to rip down the pillars of their credibility as opposed to building up your own.

You are so blatantly fishing for dox to use as a weapon you are throwing the fishing pole and the hook with no bait into the water and getting mad the fish are not that gullible.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one here respects or trusts you, some here actually hate you. Mike, grow the hell up. You're 40 fucking years old and you have nothing better to do than to act like a child on the internet. What is wrong with you?

Well, he's lazy, spiteful, and not all that bright.

Did you need a full list or just the highlights?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Plenty. Why would I waste my time talking to you about it?

If there are plenty then by all means, list them!

Who are you?

I'm the Urban Spaceman.

Shame no, honor yes. Part of why we have no shame in not revealing ourselves to a nazi.

That's a good question. Mike, while you're listing out the lies that have been told about you, could you also list your many flaws, in order of most crippling to least?

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net