Cultcow Mikemikev / Michael Coombs / Twinkle Toes / Velcro Pants - Pedo Teacher and Neo-Nazi, Advocate of Child Murder, Secret JewMuslim ANTIFA, A-Logs Null Constantly

Who's the most autistic?

• Mikemikev

Votes: 359 71.1%
  • Autphag

Votes: 93 18.4%
  • Luke McKee

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Donny Long

Votes: 49 9.7%

• Total voters

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If MikeMikeV uses a forum post to add contextual hyperlinks to blog posts he's trying to improve SEO of (i.e. has a link like World's Best Nut), report the post and I'll ban him.
I do recall Mike's original account had its ability to post links at all completely removed. That might be a prudent precaution.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
coombs.PNG

download.jpg

Ahhh, that was fun. Of course, when the heat turns up, Mikey can't actually tough it out, so he gets himself banned. At least Hitler had the nerve to do his own dirty work at the end.

Good times, all. Good times.

septuagint

dipshit
kiwifarms.net
Hitler did humanity a favor by blowing his brains out, normally I wouldn't tell people to commit suicide unironically but I mean it, I would not care if Mike did the deed. Let us hope an evil as great as Hitler is never born into this world again cough weebs cough, and people wanting to bring back the horrors of Nazism into this world should get shot, no joke.

• Autistic
Reactions: 1 person

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
You're lying and projecting, as usual. This is exactly what you people are doing right here. I just wondered whether any of you would have the balls to spew your defamation other than hiding behind a username. Obviously not.

The Oliver D. Smith cries out in pain as he strikes you.
It's really strange that Michael Coombs hasn't covered the fact he bends the knee to his labour voting parents, like a whimpering bitch.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Awww man I was too busy working my job and contributing to society, I missed out on all the fun.

Since I know Mike will still furiously lurk here, I think I should explain that a job is basically a societal and legal contract in which you agree that you will provide services, labor, and time, in exchange for money. He may have forgotten what a job is since he's been on the dole for the past several years, and may be unaware that all societies, whether Democratic Capitalist, Totalitarian Communist, or disgusting Nazi slimebags, tend to frown upon people who do not work. Democratic societies do tend to make allowances for the disabled. Communists and Nazis just kill or enslave people who can't or won't work.

Anyway, see you when you make your next sock, Black Triangle!

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awww man I was too busy working my job and contributing to society, I missed out on all the fun.

Since I know Mike will still furiously lurk here, I think I should explain that a job is basically a societal and legal contract in which you agree that you will provide services, labor, and time, in exchange for money. He may have forgotten what a job is since he's been on the dole for the past several years, and may be unaware that all societies, whether Democratic Capitalist, Totalitarian Communist, or disgusting Nazi slimebags, tend to frown upon people who do not work. Democratic societies do tend to make allowances for the disabled. Communists and Nazis just kill or enslave people who can't or won't work.

Anyway, see you when you make your next sock, Black Triangle!
His next assigned avatar should be a black triangle.