Cultcow Mikemikev / Michael Coombs / Twinkle Toes / Velcro Pants - Pedo Teacher and Neo-Nazi, Advocate of Child Murder, Secret JewMuslim ANTIFA, A-Logs Null Constantly

Who's the most autistic?

• Mikemikev

Votes: 333 70.0%
  • Autphag

Votes: 92 19.3%
  • Luke McKee

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Donny Long

Votes: 47 9.9%

• Total voters

septuagint

dipshit
kiwifarms.net
Hitler did humanity a favor by blowing his brains out, normally I wouldn't tell people to commit suicide unironically but I mean it, I would not care if Mike did the deed. Let us hope an evil as great as Hitler is never born into this world again cough weebs cough, and people wanting to bring back the horrors of Nazism into this world should get shot, no joke.

• Autistic
Reactions: Saint Mengele

chekovia

Sergey Nazarov is my homeboy
kiwifarms.net
You're lying and projecting, as usual. This is exactly what you people are doing right here. I just wondered whether any of you would have the balls to spew your defamation other than hiding behind a username. Obviously not.

The Oliver D. Smith cries out in pain as he strikes you.
It's really strange that Michael Coombs hasn't covered the fact he bends the knee to his labour voting parents, like a whimpering bitch.

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Awww man I was too busy working my job and contributing to society, I missed out on all the fun.

Since I know Mike will still furiously lurk here, I think I should explain that a job is basically a societal and legal contract in which you agree that you will provide services, labor, and time, in exchange for money. He may have forgotten what a job is since he's been on the dole for the past several years, and may be unaware that all societies, whether Democratic Capitalist, Totalitarian Communist, or disgusting Nazi slimebags, tend to frown upon people who do not work. Democratic societies do tend to make allowances for the disabled. Communists and Nazis just kill or enslave people who can't or won't work.

Anyway, see you when you make your next sock, Black Triangle!

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awww man I was too busy working my job and contributing to society, I missed out on all the fun.

Since I know Mike will still furiously lurk here, I think I should explain that a job is basically a societal and legal contract in which you agree that you will provide services, labor, and time, in exchange for money. He may have forgotten what a job is since he's been on the dole for the past several years, and may be unaware that all societies, whether Democratic Capitalist, Totalitarian Communist, or disgusting Nazi slimebags, tend to frown upon people who do not work. Democratic societies do tend to make allowances for the disabled. Communists and Nazis just kill or enslave people who can't or won't work.

Anyway, see you when you make your next sock, Black Triangle!
His next assigned avatar should be a black triangle.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol seems like I missed something. I thought he was gone for good. Now I wonder when his next sockpuppet is gonna show up.
He'll probably stay away from this thread for a while. Apparently when he can't argue, he gets pissy about what you look like, and when he can't do that, Mike Suicide Posts his way out. Talking like an adult is apparently WAY out of the question.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading Evelyn Waugh's Decline and Fall and this passage immediately make me think of Mike:

"'From the earliest time the Welsh have been looked upon as an unclean people. It is thus that they have preserved their racial integrity. Their sons and daughters rarely mate with human-kind except their own blood relations. In Wales there was no need for legislation to prevent the conquering people intermarrying with the conquered. In Ireland that was necessary, for there intermarriage was a political matter. In Wales it was moral.'

[...]

'[The Welsh] are deceitful because they cannot discern truth from falsehood, depraved because they cannot discern the consequences of their indulgence.'"

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: AnOminous

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading Evelyn Waugh's Decline and Fall and this passage immediately make me think of Mike:

"'From the earliest time the Welsh have been looked upon as an unclean people. It is thus that they have preserved their racial integrity. Their sons and daughters rarely mate with human-kind except their own blood relations. In Wales there was no need for legislation to prevent the conquering people intermarrying with the conquered. In Ireland that was necessary, for there intermarriage was a political matter. In Wales it was moral.'

[...]

'[The Welsh] are deceitful because they cannot discern truth from falsehood, depraved because they cannot discern the consequences of their indulgence.'"
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin' eh?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cato

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He'll probably stay away from this thread for a while. Apparently when he can't argue, he gets pissy about what you look like, and when he can't do that, Mike Suicide Posts his way out. Talking like an adult is apparently WAY out of the question.
It's funny that probably the least repellent aspect of his shitty personality is being a Nazi. I've never seen anyone who is as completely butthurt 24/7 as that guy.

I miss the days when an Englishman could shitpost like this without the slightest trace of embarrassment.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that probably the least repellent aspect of his shitty personality is being a Nazi. I've never seen anyone who is as completely butthurt 24/7 as that guy.
Indeed. I've actually seen very little of Mike being a Nazi, because he never manages to talk like an adult long enough to express it. But insisting that he's a great mind, while insisting on acting like he's in middle school? He's shown that in spades.

It's most telling that, even when the forum makes a concentrated effort to show Mike nothing but courtesy, he's unable to reciprocate. He doesn't even seem able to adapt from whatever canned response he thought up that morning. When you don't follow Mike's script, he can't improvise.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino