Cultcow Mikemikev / Michael Coombs / Twinkle Toes / Velcro Pants - Pedo Teacher and Neo-Nazi, Advocate of Child Murder, Secret JewMuslim ANTIFA, A-Logs Null Constantly

Who's the most autistic?

• Mikemikev

Votes: 351 71.1%
  • Autphag

Votes: 92 18.6%
  • Luke McKee

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Donny Long

Votes: 47 9.5%

• Total voters

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol seems like I missed something. I thought he was gone for good. Now I wonder when his next sockpuppet is gonna show up.
He'll probably stay away from this thread for a while. Apparently when he can't argue, he gets pissy about what you look like, and when he can't do that, Mike Suicide Posts his way out. Talking like an adult is apparently WAY out of the question.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading Evelyn Waugh's Decline and Fall and this passage immediately make me think of Mike:

"'From the earliest time the Welsh have been looked upon as an unclean people. It is thus that they have preserved their racial integrity. Their sons and daughters rarely mate with human-kind except their own blood relations. In Wales there was no need for legislation to prevent the conquering people intermarrying with the conquered. In Ireland that was necessary, for there intermarriage was a political matter. In Wales it was moral.'

[...]

'[The Welsh] are deceitful because they cannot discern truth from falsehood, depraved because they cannot discern the consequences of their indulgence.'"

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading Evelyn Waugh's Decline and Fall and this passage immediately make me think of Mike:

"'From the earliest time the Welsh have been looked upon as an unclean people. It is thus that they have preserved their racial integrity. Their sons and daughters rarely mate with human-kind except their own blood relations. In Wales there was no need for legislation to prevent the conquering people intermarrying with the conquered. In Ireland that was necessary, for there intermarriage was a political matter. In Wales it was moral.'

[...]

'[The Welsh] are deceitful because they cannot discern truth from falsehood, depraved because they cannot discern the consequences of their indulgence.'"
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin' eh?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cato

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He'll probably stay away from this thread for a while. Apparently when he can't argue, he gets pissy about what you look like, and when he can't do that, Mike Suicide Posts his way out. Talking like an adult is apparently WAY out of the question.
It's funny that probably the least repellent aspect of his shitty personality is being a Nazi. I've never seen anyone who is as completely butthurt 24/7 as that guy.

I miss the days when an Englishman could shitpost like this without the slightest trace of embarrassment.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that probably the least repellent aspect of his shitty personality is being a Nazi. I've never seen anyone who is as completely butthurt 24/7 as that guy.
Indeed. I've actually seen very little of Mike being a Nazi, because he never manages to talk like an adult long enough to express it. But insisting that he's a great mind, while insisting on acting like he's in middle school? He's shown that in spades.

It's most telling that, even when the forum makes a concentrated effort to show Mike nothing but courtesy, he's unable to reciprocate. He doesn't even seem able to adapt from whatever canned response he thought up that morning. When you don't follow Mike's script, he can't improvise.

• Thunk-Provoking

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna get banned from Wikipedia... I'm gonna be banned from a site I used to be an admin on... I'm gonna make myself unemployable by posting neo-nazi screeds under my real name... oh God I'm gonna... uh... I'M GONNA COOMBS

AAAAARGH OH GOD I'M COOMBS-ING AAAH
Mike: *autistically rants about the Jews for 10 minutes

Everyone listening: OK Coomber

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Can't say I'm ever bothered to go to "Rational" wiki for anything to care what he and Oliver do there. He was banned on Twitter last I seen and just had Gab for any content, and whenever he came back here to call us "lying likes". Last I heard of his actions he was talking to that guy from Cold Fusion.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is there not a single Chad Nazi? Why is every single actual open Nazi just a complete piece of shit? Even Adolf Hitler himself was a completely inferior person from every possible perspective.
I have been looking for some example of a neonazi that was halfway intelligent. Been years, have yet to find the first. Honestly, my guess is that since the premise itself makes no sense, the only people who can adhere to it are losers and rejects with nothing else of value in their lives.

Begemot

I'm silently judging you....
kiwifarms.net
I have been looking for some example of a neonazi that was halfway intelligent. Been years, have yet to find the first. Honestly, my guess is that since the premise itself makes no sense, the only people who can adhere to it are losers and rejects with nothing else of value in their lives.
It's interesting that Evola despised the Nazis and Fascists.

If you're wondering what Michael Coombs has been doing during the UK coronavirus lockdown:

Spamming RationalWiki with dozens of socks. They don't bother tagging all of them, but at least 4 were:

Similar antics on Twitter (where he's been suspended on many accounts), although this was 2-3 months back:

Another place he's been spamming is WikiinAction (but there's no moderation so they don't ban his accounts):

If you're wondering why he uses "slaphead" in his usernames, that's explained here:

He's also back to socking on Encylopedia Dramatica (blocked of course):

It's likely he's being doing similar on Wikipedia but undetected; his confirmed most recent block there is Oct 2019.

On another note, Coombs has made a friend - a fellow autistic white nationalist self-described "racial realist":

We were okay with you here generally, kid, compared to Mike. But Mike ain't ever gonna fuck you, kid.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Because this is his demented version of the 'will to power's. He's never going to stop. He's going to be doing this in 20 years time.
Unless the new internet becomes a thing and we're all viewing government sanctioned sites. I doubt wikis would be able to survive such a thing.

• Thunk-Provoking