Cultcow Mikemikev / Michael Coombs / Twinkle Toes / Velcro Pants - Pedo Teacher and Neo-Nazi, Advocate of Child Murder, Secret JewMuslim ANTIFA, A-Logs Null Constantly

Who's the most autistic?

• Mikemikev

Votes: 360 70.9%
  • Autphag

Votes: 94 18.5%
  • Luke McKee

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Donny Long

Votes: 50 9.8%

• Total voters

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Why is there not a single Chad Nazi? Why is every single actual open Nazi just a complete piece of shit? Even Adolf Hitler himself was a completely inferior person from every possible perspective.
I have been looking for some example of a neonazi that was halfway intelligent. Been years, have yet to find the first. Honestly, my guess is that since the premise itself makes no sense, the only people who can adhere to it are losers and rejects with nothing else of value in their lives.
I dunno. Commander George Lincoln Rockwell was pretty Chad and a charmer to boot:

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
We all do, until someone bumps the thread.
I had almost forgotten about Mikemikev :heart-full:
Don't worry, lads. Mike is always out there in the shadows. He"s an eternally frowning Welsh goblin wandering star for whom it is reserved the blackness, the darkness forever. He will never find joy or love. All he has is hatred and delusion.

Flustercuck

Inhabitor of 14 trans bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
absolute chad.png
what an absolute chad he is

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time this thread was interesting, was when Oliver came out of the shadows to bitch about how Mike was using the photo of his dad as an avatar here. I don't know why he thought we cared or could do anything about it, but it was still amusing.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
The last time this thread was interesting, was when Oliver came out of the shadows to bitch about how Mike was using the photo of his dad as an avatar here. I don't know why he thought we cared or could do anything about it, but it was still amusing.
At least Mike has brought other people to my attention like this John O'Connell who also follows him around. I also noticed that the person who brought up Mike again had the post deleted.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

He has a long history of sperging out about things that make him butthurt and that nobody else cares about.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Mike has any insight into current events... or if he's spending too much time watching anime to notice?

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he's spreading discord. He seems like the 'accerlerationist' type of Nazi.

He's rather lazy and sluggish for an accelerationist. When is he planning on actually doing something? Is he waiting for permission?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's rather lazy and sluggish for an accelerationist. When is he planning on actually doing something? Is he waiting for permission?
He's probably waiting for someone to tell him what to do. Independent thought wasn't his strong point.

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
Just in case you guys were missing your 'fix' of white supremacists gibbering on this website, we've got a new attempt at the crown;