Cultcow Mikemikev / Michael Coombs / Twinkle Toes / Velcro Pants - Pedo Teacher and Neo-Nazi, Advocate of Child Murder, Secret JewMuslim ANTIFA, A-Logs Null Constantly

Who's the most autistic?

• Mikemikev

Votes: 360 70.9%
  • Autphag

Votes: 94 18.5%
  • Luke McKee

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Donny Long

Votes: 50 9.8%

• Total voters

IrrationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
If anyone thought Mike changed his deranged online behaviour (as this thread hasn't been recently updated) you'd be mistaken.

RationalWiki block log as of today:

If anyone is wondering what all this is about, see the RationalWiki thread. It concerns Nathan Larson (the white supremacist pedophile) who Mikemikev created a deletion request page for on RationalWiki. Mike is apparently friends with Larson and wants his page deleted.

More of his listed blocked socks at bottom of page:

And according to a RationalWiki sysop -

"Mikemikev (Michael Coombs) has been emailing me inappropriate dick pictures on a fake email. I have had about ten of these from Michael. The guy is clearly not well in the head. I will probably remove my attached email on here, I am tired of Mike's drama and impersonations. Please just block this troll on sight. Johns (talk) 16:44, 8 November 2020 (UTC)"

Last edited:

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
If anyone thought Mike changed his deranged online behaviour (as this thread hasn't been recently updated) you'd be mistaken.

RationalWiki block log as of today:

If anyone is wondering what all this is about, see the RationalWiki thread. It concerns Nathan Larson (the white supremacist pedophile) who Mikemikev created a deletion request page for on RationalWiki. Mike is apparently friends with Larson and wants his page deleted.
Hmmm, the unemployed Welsh goblin pedo Nazi incel is friends with that other pedo incel. How surprising

IrrationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
Mike's also back on EDF-

His latest Twitter user (they get banned quickly):

Update: Michael Coombs is still obsessed with trying to get the Nathan Larson RationalWiki article deleted:

https://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Nathan_Larson&action=history (Mikemikev is complaining on numerous sock accounts about the article) See also the deleted page request he made:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Special:Log/delete

Last edited:

IrrationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
An EDF user ("sock") quoting Michael Coombs' comments he admitted he's sexually attracted to underage girls-

So you deny you find children sexually attractive? Especially young girls?

Mikemikev's response:

Why would I confirm or deny anything to some random internet turd?

Sock:

It's well known you go after lollies. You've confirmed this yourself. You trying to Streisand yourself out of your own admitted and well documented admission of pedophilia has got to be one of the most stupid things on the internet.

Update: Mikemikev back to socking on RationalWiki:
  • 17:06, 14 November 2020 Knight Commander (talk | contribs) blocked GrammarCommie AntiWhite (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of π×infinity! (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Ban evasion: And unnacceptable username. Mikemikev again being a wanker and a cunt.)
  • 17:05, 14 November 2020 Knight Commander (talk | contribs) blocked Himmler (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of π×infinity! (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Ban evasion: And unnacceptable username. Does anyone need more evidence that Mikemikev is a filthy antisemite cunt?)
  • 14:58, 14 November 2020 Knight Commander (talk | contribs) blocked Anti-White RW (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of π×infinity! (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Ban evasion: Nurse, Mike's out of bed again.)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MarineTrainedTard

IrrationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
My last update of Mikemikev's socking spree since this stuff has gotten boring to document now:

Block log:

IrrationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/TrofimLysenko4 - Trofim Lysenko, Mikemikev's latest Twitter sock

Michael Coombs.png

Easy to find since he targets the same people such as Adam Rutherford (see here for background), with identical arguments and writing style while sperging about the same topics (race and race and intelligence).

• Informative
Reactions: Begemot

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
Extremely late to this little shindig and y'all missed one very debate winning point that many of the Jews in the Holocaust were cremated! Reading his denials was infuriating. Its

IrrationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
Mikemikev has a new online nemesis, or rather should I say victim who he has been obsessively attacking and hounding on social media (so far on Trofim Lysenko, Coombs has been tweeting to Adam Rutherford dozens of times in past 24 hours, in April he had sent Rutherford more than 1000 tweets of abuse on another account that was suspended).

Coombs shows the same repetitive deranged behaviour - when he gets fixated with someone and hounds them on social media, he then starts creating fake / impersonation profiles in their names on websites - these have already started on RationalWiki:

Adam Rutherford Mikemikev.png

Rutherford has already blocked Trofim, but Mikemikev still responds underneath him when virtually no one else is replying to his spam and nonsense. The only exception is a hairdresser guy named Adam Gooch (LOL). This is also typical of Coombs - he can only find very lowbrow or uneducated people that pay any attention to him; he will then claim 'victory' in the debate since these people don't know anything about race / race and intelligence, the only topic Coombs spergs about.

Update from Rutherford:

"It's not the first time. This is Michael Coombs, who is a very disturbed racist. He sets up dozens of sock puppet accounts to witter on about cultural marxism and other nonsense. I'm his current crush. Best not to engage."

Last edited: