Millennial Turkeys Hard On the Job

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
After review of this video, in consideration of the number of channels and individuals posting hate speech directly at me you tube has never removed any video my followers and I have reported, I don't think you could possibly expose yourself to a larger publicity nightmare. or potential liability exposure than you could by removing this video. I am a member of an ancient israelite clan of priests and scribes, giving a live talk about the history of the genocide of the churches against LGBTQ+ identified people. I am a transgender intersex person who survived infant genital mutilation and conversion therapy talking about how to end institutionalized discrimination. where is the hate speech? why are you not removing any of these videos inciting violence against me?

yt0003.PNG

So tell me fan boys, how many of you have been reporting how many videos for how long before you finally got them to take one down?

NaggotFigger

Lazyfag. Temporarily in art mode.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah...No. Until you started to whine again on KF about that.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt it was any of the what, 12 active posters here on your subforum, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg solely because we quite enjoy watching you destroy yourself. What would be the point in getting your channel banned? There isn't one. A lot of your videos break the YouTube rules as is, especially some of the more racist and anti LGBT ones you've posted from years back.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouTube has rules about bad language, nudity, drug use, hate speech, incitement to violence and nudity. These are clearly spelled out. It’s not our fault if you’re a spoilt brat who thinks the rules don’t apply to him. For the record, it wasn’t me, I only watch the edited highlights because your face is so disgusting.

Iron Jaguar

kiwifarms.net
"I am a transgender intersex person who survived infant genital mutilation"

That's a long-winded way of saying "Jewfag".

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone on KF cares enough about you to even bother clicking the report button. I don't watch the cancer you share with the world unless an archive gets posted because your nasty shithovel, appearance, and voice are too much to take in for 30+ minutes.