Millennial Turkeys Hard On the Job

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a citizens duty to report unlawful acts to authorities. Anyone that watches your videos can clearly see an unwashed pedophile flashing his masculine penis at the children he hopes are watching.
And he also explicitly directs his content to "trans children." He's basically using YouTube the way a dude who exposes himself to kids uses a public park.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I'm not saying whoever did report it should. But I seem to recall several of your videos having the words terrorist and terrorism in it, as well as an argument that the Pulse nightclub shooting wasn't a terrorist act... You reap what you sow, and you sow hot air and rage. So reap it, Tom. Reap your harvest, it's coming home.
SpaceHog.jpg

Last edited:

Consider Lizards

Glub
kiwifarms.net
It's far more rewarding for your videos to remain up, so we can laugh at the shockingly low views for such a highly regarded gonzo journalist's work.

We archive your content too, gratis. You should thank us really.

edit:

..I don't think you could possibly expose yourself to a larger publicity nightmare. or potential liability exposure than you could by removing this video..

just read that. Wow Tommie, your deluded ego is a thing of wonder.

Last edited:

Casval Rem Deikun

On break with a cigarette in one hand and a coffee
kiwifarms.net
It's honestly counter productive of us to report you which would in turn harm ourselves because we would be depriving ourselves of content Tom, one of our primary ways of documenting you would be taken from us to monitor your progress/decline.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
keep pounding those keyboards with your delusions about me that are nothing more than projections of the denial of your own self loathing and disgusting fetishistic fantasies, my bitches. You do not see me or my life as it actually is because i shield my friends and professional relationships from your view. you never see anybody white knighting me or even liking my media much because they know better than to expose themselves to you vidiot gamers larping real people into your games without their consent. Most of my conversations go on in private groups or messenger, invisible to you.

The fact of it is, I get plenty of attention from my family, friends and followers and it is you pathetic sadomasochistic voyeurs who are desperate for my attention.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
keep pounding those keyboards with your delusions about me that are nothing more than projections of the denial of your own self loathing and disgusting fetishistic fantasies, my bitches. You do not see me or my life as it actually is because i shield my friends and professional relationships from your view. you never see anybody white knighting me or even liking my media much because they know better than to expose themselves to you vidiot gamers larping real people into your games without their consent. Most of my conversations go on in private groups or messenger, invisible to you.

The fact of it is, I get plenty of attention from my family, friends and followers and it is you pathetic sadomasochistic voyeurs who are desperate for my attention.
Like the 400lbs wiccan you're talking with named Jacob Sockness? Source: Hoffman keylogger, duh.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You always seem to believe the people here are desperate for your attention. Just a news flash, the Farms continued the last time you "quit forever" and it will continue every time you "quit forever" in the future. The only change will be when you finally take your last breath of stolen oxygen, people will laugh about your death for a few days and your subforum will most likely disappear because nothing of value was lost. The only one desperate for attention is you because you always come back when you promise to finally leave.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Then what are you complaining about? Why start a thread over something you don’t care about, silly little bitch-man?

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"So tell me fan boys, how many of you have been reporting how many videos for how long before you finally got them to take one down?"

Why the fuck would you even suspect US of flagging your shit? We host archives of all of your retarded videos HERE. ON THIS SITE.
Tom is probably the main person to flag his own content when he realizes what a gigantic fool he looks like, and that he admitted to being a pedophile and a zoophile yet again.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Keep pounding them keyboards like i pound children and dogs"

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do not see me or my life as it actually is because i shield my friends and professional relationships from your view. ... Most of my conversations go on in private groups or messenger, invisible to you.

Thomas, the police and your wrangler are not your friends.