Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Colin said:
Violence, by which I mean civil war, is inevitable between us, native Europeans, and the various immigrant groups.
Meet Colin Robertson, he is a
self description.jpg

Lolcow Behavior and Traits
But in all seriousness, Colin Robertson (better known as Millennial Woes) is a friend of Richard Spencer (better known as the man who got punched in the face by an ANTIFA) and a self-declared member of the alt-right and Neoreactionary internet movements.

He was doxed last year by Scottish papers after he did a tour around American college campuses (including in California and Seattle) with his buttbuddy. This doxing didn't sit well with the man (who puts his face in a vast majority of his videos) who proceeded to complain that they were inciting a hate campaign on him by calling him racist.

Patreon and youtube ad revenue are his only source of income other than welfare.
A Woes fan said:
I started watching his channel recently, and he's always been open about being on the dole and living with his Dad. Who do they think they're informing here?
And with content like this who wouldn't want to donate to his patreon?

He also implicitly admitted to lusting after young boys while getting into a slapfight with another "alt-right" figure.
sinead.PNG

He argues with other extreme right-wing people about teh gays quite a lot
gay tbh.jpg

He believes feminists killed the space age

And went to art school

He's a manlet
manlet.jpg

HE'S FAT
fatty.png

Even though he hates feminism, there's some feminist author called Laurie Penny he creams himself over.
penny.png

penny 2.jpg

In a now private video he declared himself "25% Gay and 75% Straoght" instead of calling himself Bi with a preference for women like a someone who wasn't severely autistic.

However an anon once described a time in Colin's life when we was exclusively gay and expressed disgust for female genitalia. He allegedly lived with 2 older gay men for a time.

There's also vestigial evidence of him defending Bestiality
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99389608/
scottish sperglord.PNG

Commentary on Robertson

Kevin Logan (a male feminist dramacow) had a video up with a ton of clips of him being exceptional and racist, but it was taken down when Logan's channel was flagged down recently. If he re-uploads that I'll be sure to link it here.

He earned a whiteknight in Black Pidgeon Speaks, who chimped about Colin being doxed.

Links
Youtube
Twitter
TRS Tag
Patreon

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 252471
He also implicitly admitted to lusting after young boys
hmmmm.....

But in all seriousness, Colin Robertson (better known as Millennial Woes) is a friend of Richard Spencer

He was doxed last year by Scottish papers after he did a tour around American college campuses (including in California and Seattle) with his buttbuddy. This doxing didn't sit well with the man (who puts his face in a vast majority of his videos) who proceeded to complain that they were inciting a hate campaign on him by calling him racist.
I think I've cracked the code

you just know they poz negholes after every larp sesh. colin motorboats the tittays of course

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

TheImportantFart

Fartscape
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all honesty the doxing was fucked up, but considering this guy has his face in all his videos and films around his neighbourhood he really should've been more careful. The fact he's a fat NEET also doesn't help his cause that he's some kind of Aryan superman.

Also, I know you shouldn't compare everyone you don't like to Hitler, but considering the guy's a failed art student along with having extremist views makes the parallels hard to ignore.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In all honesty the doxing was fucked up, but considering this guy has his face in all his videos and films around his neighbourhood he really should've been more careful. The fact he's a fat NEET also doesn't help his cause that he's some kind of Aryan superman.

Also, I know you shouldn't compare everyone you don't like to Hitler, but considering the guy's a failed art student along with having extremist views makes the parallels hard to ignore.
Would you go back in time and dox Hitler?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He re-uploaded it under a new account:
Thank you. I hadn't checked on his new accounts in a while and it hadn't been re-uploaded at the time I wrote this.

hierarchy.JPG

Found this under a Mouthy Buddha video.

Remember kids you're a nihilist if you don't like hierarchy.

Reactions: Pikapool and Cato

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone what the name of the video where Woes gives his cringe villain speech to the "skeptics" TM? I'm surprised that gem hasn't shown up on this thread yet.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino